Silamanee (Compordee)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Alexandra would have all three concept beauty, cuteness, elegant, but no doubt she wouldn't be able to portray the character well, considering she had only two lakorn so far. I think she just doesn't have the acting ability to pull off three character, even with P'Tong's help, an actress can't just rely on the director to tell her what to do all the time, she'll have to put in effort herself.

It's obvious Alexandra would resemble Ann Sirium a bit because like I said before, their both luk krueng. Where area, Kob's full thai and have the girl next door look. Well have to see how she pulls off the princess role because it's rare to see Kob in a high class role. She is usually given middle class roles, I guess this is why it's hard for some to imagine her as a hi-so princess.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***Back to topic***

From Mon@SweetKobForum

If nothing changes than Silamanee will be film at Prommitr Film Studio. An acre area, which have replicas of thai palace, temples, cities, etc.

http://www.tourismthailand.org/attraction/...-71-5246-1.html

The movie "The Legend of King Naresuan" was also film here.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
get over it...kob was given the role...so y are people still oh this and that should have been given that role...seriously people..there will be other princess roles that ur actress will have a chance to be considered...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I still thick that Sandra or Alexandra is still suit for this role, she is an actress, it might be her first role but she does process the 3 ingredients beauty, cuteness, elegant, even though she might not be strong but I am sure she is an actress she will pull it off with the right director such as P'tong, because he is will to train her to process those 3 ingredients...Alexandra does resemble Ann-Siriam face, beauty and cuteness... where as Kob just pretty but plain looking.

this Ann- Siriam Pic. i think Alexandra resemble Ann-Siriam because they have similar face and beauty with cuteness
LMAO, here we go again with these pictures...like seriously this is my fourth time seeing these pictures...two at this forum and two at spicy....LMAO

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL Thip, hahahahaha. :lol:

I think we could just get over it. I mean, Paul and Kob are n'ek and p'ek. deal with it. LMAO.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I'll probably watch this when im like bored or something. hehe.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I'll probably watch this when im like bored or something. hehe.

I thought this is a freedom of expression, I thought i am entitle to an open opinion, i Know that the cast has been decided but i am only stating my opinion, get it if u don't wanna see my opinion, Don't read itttt, get it through ur head....

nina07

sarNie Adult
I thought this is a freedom of expression, I thought i am entitle to an open opinion, i Know that the cast has been decided but i am only stating my opinion, get it if u don't wanna see my opinion, Don't read itttt, get it through ur head....
ahem.

Uhmm, okay. Like you said, we all have our own opinions and we are free to express it. You expressed yours, and I expressed mine. You said that alexandra is perfect for this role so that was your opinion right? So i stated my own opinion, just like you said. kay thanks. :/

moilee

sarNie Adult
my opinion is Alexandra should not be offer to play the leading role....she fits more in supporting roles. i don't see her pretty and whatever. the only think she has was her voice...this girl can sing....but acting...definitely not.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
my opinion is Alexandra should not be offer to play the leading role....she fits more in supporting roles. i don't see her pretty and whatever. the only think she has was her voice...this girl can sing....but acting...definitely not.

Well, Moilee, whatever ur name is, P'tong seems to think she would be suit to these role that is why he offer it to her first, Kob is like Second role to Alexandra, no offend to her fan :loool:

Alexandra looks way better than Ann-Siriam, at least Alexandra has very beautiful eyes and smile where as Ann-Siriam has chubby face, have u seen Alexandra in real person to judge her, i seen her in real person, she is way prettier than Ann-Siriam....Get ur facts right before u go judge her.....she has pure white skin and big beautiful eyes....hahaha

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure who was offer this lakorn first, all I heard was Kob and Pancake were the candidates. But if you think P'Tong did offer this to Alexandra, I wouldn't blame you because P'Tong first two lakorn he cast Alexandra as leading, and those who follow his work would assume he picks Alexandra again.

If P'Tong seem to think Alexandra suit this role, why didn't she get it at the end? I mean the director would had fought the role for Alexandra if he think she suit it so much. And Alexandra wouldn't go abroad to study if she wanted this role. P'Tong said it himself that the leads had to be Kob and Paul because they needed experience actress/actors.

First you said Ann Sirium and Alexandra looks similar now you said Alexandra "looks way better than Ann-Siriam." :huh: You asked others to get their facts straight (as in meeting Alexandra face to face) before they judge Alexandra, did you get your facts straight by meeting Kob Suvanant or Ann Sirium in real person before saying they weren't as pretty? I assume no.

Like Babyt said "there will be other princess roles that ur actress will have a chance to be considered... " Don't treat this as a lost opportunity which you are grieving for.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Wow, that's fast. Thanks, nancy!!

Actually, I already watched it 'cause I only needed to know the year for my YT since lately, there's many remakes. +_+ Anyways, I'm looking forward to watch this new version even though, I thought Paul is kinda ehhh but gotta watch it for Kob's sake. XD

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Awww. I feel so bad for those who are disappointed because their favorites not in here. Isn't that sad?

Well , Paul isn't my favorite, but I still learn to get over it. Can't always be happy with everything -_-

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
AHhhhhhhhhh...everywhere i go...(yalls know what i mean) :) "Smile?"

Jackie...i totally agree with you...I can't wait for this lakorn to come out...I love these types of movies.