Silamanee (Compordee)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
does anyone have the summary of what happend in the old lakorn?
From what I heard so far from members. Na’ek father dies when she’s about 14, teenager age, so she has to become the queen a young age. I’m not sure whether she knows already or just found out she’s engaged after the father’s death. But she goes to the big city to test pra’ek. To see if he’s loyal to his fiancee (her). But she does it by using different identity. Mae Ling (Silk store owner) and Ngam (a law student, whom pra’ek brother likes). I think she doesn't feel like pra'ek and his family is deserve the Silamanee (the emerald necklace), she's trying to get it back as well as solving this matter with her mother? (her mother ran off to the city with another men).

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
didn't her mother cheat on her dad while she was with him? if i remember correctly...for her dad it was love at first sight but her mom only married her dad because of the riches but later on was fed up because she had to become so proper and it was like jail to her

saobomp

sarNie Adult
no i dont think she cheated on him. it was marriage for money but she couldnt handle the royality life style so she told him and she left back to thailand. her father was okay with it. that's when in thailand she met her new husband.

she was neglected by her mother. she goes to thailand to see how her mother was but not actually meeting her i dont think. yes disguising as different characters. i think p'ek didnt want to marry n'ek b/c he doesnt know her but the mother wants him to bc she wants to keep the silmanee neckalace. n'ek's mother wanted it back but p'eks mom denies it saying it's missing bla bla...

anjos

Finally Kob and Paul are together agian.... I love Kob... She's a really good actress.....
Every actress are beautiful in their own way.... and Kob is one of them. Can't waite to see it... LOl.... :)

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Too bad I don't have the old version. I want to see it again but only in khmer dubbed.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I know it's been almost a month since they start filming. But as far as I know it, this company doesn't release any behind the scene much, well at least when it's still filming. Unlike Polyplus, they have DKJ to promote their lakorns even way before it's out because those two are from the same Tv production house.

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
I don't understand the significance of the nechlace. In the old version, she would only marry the guy who has the necklace? Why? In the end, she walked away from him but then came back with the necklace.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
From what I know the necklace is an item the country/king used to engage a man to his daughter (according to na'ek country tradition). Pra'ek thinks na'ek can't find a guy for herself so he degrades her. She needs the necklace back so she can give it to the guy she choose to marry. Basically, who na'ek gives the necklace to, will be her husband. lol. Correct me if I'm not on the right track.

As for Paul, he's a free agent, he had played with channel 7 many times before. And this will be Kob and Paul's second lakorn together, they're first one was "Sapai Torando" produced by Polyplus.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I never was a fan of Paul, but after watching Sai Pai Tornado...I've grown to like him...I like him in less serious roles, because I think he's adorable...he's cute in his own way...I didn't like the pairing in the old Silamanee, but watched it anyways cuz of my mom...I'm looking forward to this and surprised they're paired up again. I personally like him with Yardthip...I love love love that lakorn, whatever it's called in Thai, I only know the Khmer title...it's Amaralatai or something like that.

I don't like him in mean roles like in Ruk Son Kaen, but I'm watching it cuz the story is interesting.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I still thick that Sandra or Alexandra is still suit for this role, she is an actress, it might be her first role but she does process the 3 ingredients beauty, cuteness, elegant, even though she might not be strong but I am sure she is an actress she will pull it off with the right director such as P'tong, because he is will to train her to process those 3 ingredients...Alexandra does resemble Ann-Siriam face, beauty and cuteness... where as Kob just pretty but plain looking.

this Ann- Siriam Pic. i think Alexandra resemble Ann-Siriam because they have similar face and beauty with cuteness