Silamanee (Compordee)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Filming and airing. So far I've seen Dida and Daravdo able to do it, those two production rush their lakorns. I don't know about workpoint/campordee, cause I never watch any of their projects, although I heard of their previous two. I'm thinking if not by the end of this year, then early next year we'll get to see it. Hopefully they give us news clips/behind the scene while we wait....

The director is this guy ???:

moilee

sarNie Adult
Is his name Tonchai (like Bird)? I thought he's an actor. I used to see him in the past lakorns back in the 80's.

nina07

sarNie Adult
haha yeah thats the producer. remember he used to do alexandra's lakorns? both of them! lol. haha.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Yeah. It's him cause he was standing between Kob and Paul during the opening ceremony. Wasn't he at the opening ceremony for Tik's sitcom?

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha yeah thats the producer. remember he used to do alexandra's lakorns? both of them! lol. haha.
since he did both alexandra lakorn. i am defenitely going to pass this lakorn. my first reason was that kob got the role and paul got the role. and then i just didnt like the pairing. wier and alexandra lakorn was so boring though it was a good lakorn he could have made it better in the middle and toward the ending of the lakorn. as for the other alexandra lakorn with cee, i didnt even bother to watch.

kob does not have that look like ann s.

omg dont talk aboout brook. i dont think he has much fan other than that he is dating kob :loool:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
everyone is entitled to their own opinion kob doesnt have the look ann s has because no shit their not sisters so im gonna have to call you out on this and yes im a fan of both kob and ann s... i like to defend my fave actress just like everyone else....this lakorn is about kob and paul that why they got the role....kob could pull it off and i couldnt choose anyone better, it all on acting and if ann sirium were to do one of kob's lakorn im sure she can do it also

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Of course Kob doesn't have the look as Ann Sirum, cause Ann S. is luk krueng (thai/american). And most people are enchanted with Luk Krueng children, I think mostly because their color tone is much softer and lighter, also they have very strong facial structure. Exambple: Nat Myria, Marsha Wattanapanich, Paula Taylor, etc. You can't really compare their image, because luk kreung and authentic thai actress/actors has their own uniqueness.

For me personally, the acting is more important. The looks comes second.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i watch lakorn according to my fave actress or actor to be honest, then i tune in the storyline...if it boring i will pass and that goes for kob or ann t and they are my 2 fave.

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
everyone is entitled to their own opinion kob doesnt have the look ann s has because no shit their not sisters so im gonna have to call you out on this and yes im a fan of both kob and ann s... i like to defend my fave actress just like everyone else....this lakorn is about kob and paul that why they got the role....kob could pull it off and i couldnt choose anyone better, it all on acting and if ann sirium were to do one of kob's lakorn im sure she can do it also
I agree with you! LOL, I think Kob looks extremely beautiful, she is one of the actress whom haven't age much. Looking at the pictures of the event and clips of the old version of Silamanee, Kob and Ann's beauty are about the same, IMO, they can't surpass eachother much so I think it would be okay. Beside, they have different kind of beauty, Ann is mixed whereas Kob is fully Thai. Kob is probably one of the most beautiful fully thai actress this generation. Kob look real gorgeous in the outfit though, I'm really looking forward to this lakorn, it is something new for Kob. I don't know what to say about Paul so I'm going to keep an openmind, however, my parents tend to like him. ;) Kob has good acting abilities so I'm sure she can pull off the role nicely. :D

dhan9

sarNie Adult
I agree with you! LOL, I think Kob looks extremely beautiful, she is one of the actress whom haven't age much. Looking at the pictures of the event and clips of the old version of Silamanee, Kob and Ann's beauty are about the same, IMO, they can't surpass eachother much so I think it would be okay. Beside, they have different kind of beauty, Ann is mixed whereas Kob is fully Thai. Kob is probably one of the most beautiful fully thai actress this generation. Kob look real gorgeous in the outfit though, I'm really looking forward to this lakorn, it is something new for Kob. I don't know what to say about Paul so I'm going to keep an openmind, however, my parents tend to like him. ;) Kob has good acting abilities so I'm sure she can pull off the role nicely. :D
i'm totally agree on that. Kob can pull the roll off and she is one of the most beautiful actress and she looks so beautiful in that traditional clothes, i never see her in one of those before.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart

Of course Kob doesn't have the look as Ann Sirum, cause Ann S. is luk krueng (thai/american). And most people are enchanted with Luk Krueng children, I think mostly because their color tone is much softer and lighter, also they have very strong facial structure. Exambple: Nat Myria, Marsha Wattanapanich, Paula Taylor, etc. You can't really compare their image, because luk kreung and authentic thai actress/actors has their own uniqueness.

For me personally, the acting is more important. The looks comes second.

it true because what look is she aiming for ? kob is fully thai and ann is half american

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
kob is georgeous and a very good actress, so i'm sure she will make a very good selah mony. but for paul, no comment.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i dont think there is any wrong with paul ....we just have to acknoledge that he can act depsite his looks and hopefully he'll pull through