Silamanee (Compordee)

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol ch7 seriously need new actors. theres not alot of them to choose especially for their older gen. kobs probaly gonna be paired up with stephen/vee and por numerous of times.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ch7 seriously need new actors. theres not alot of them to choose especially for their older gen. kobs probaly gonna be paired up with stephen/vee and por numerous of times.
with por n ok, he's the best p'ek in ch7 now. but why do they always forget num? gosh, num/kob lakorns are the best!!!

off topic: aom p is an exact actress isn't it?

moilee

sarNie Adult
Man...I'm so angry right now....I'm just not feeling Paul in this character or any pr'eng's characters but on the other hand...Kob is the perfect actress who can potrait this role. She's beautiful in every way. I can't wait to see her in this eventhough I hate Paul. I don't know why he even gets to play the pr'eng's roles. it's just suck when it comes to him.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I like Paul and Kob in Sapai Tornado. Just that Paul does not match the role. Well I know Kob does even some may disagree. But it okay.

It's true that Ch.7 doesn't have that much actors. Even if they do , most of them are young and not pr'ek material.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
This lakorn sounds so interesting, i'll watch it just for Kob and the storyline, but Paul? errh ok but i prefer Chakrit or Num to be the p'ek lol.

Yeah the n'ek that come to my mind for this role is Noon, then Kob. So happy that Kob gets this role. Can't wait to see it.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
paul? hmmm...I love paul and I think he's a great actor, even though people may disagree, but paul for this role? I'm not sure...but I like the pairing and I know kob will shine with her role...
I guess I'll be watching this cause I wanna know how the new version is gonna be like, I enjoyed ann and [forgot his name]'s version...

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
I don't care what people say, I love Paul. I think he is one of the best actor out there. Yes he might not be the best looking dudes out there, but who care he can act. I rather watch good acting skills than pretty face with poor acting ability. As far as Kob is concern, there is no concern. This girl can pull off any roll given to her, she is by far one of the best actress I've seen.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Are they shooting this right now or what? I'm bored...nothing good to watch except Gao Asoke (I watched parts here and there).

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Which lakorn is this? Can someone tell me? The name is so familiar but I can't think of anything more.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i like paul in comedy especially in sapai tornado they couldnt pick a better p'ek but paul in a serious role that is still in the air for me....i have see for myself and prove me wrong......i just dont want kob taking this role because it a boring lakorn unless they add or delete some parts .

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i like paul but i don't think he suit this role..i just imagine a More UMP p'k..i dunno what to say..i guess he seem SOFT??? i perfer num/charkit as a more demanding p'k i guess..."KHEM" looking mayb>? he a good actor so well c

moilee

sarNie Adult
I am so excited and can't wait for this to be out. I wonder what they plan for Kob to wear in this lakorn....hopefully something nice and not disappoint. And I don't care much about Paul.......only wish it's another actor beside him him and Stefan. I just wanted to see Kob with high pay actors.

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
eww paul is ooglie. he is so not attractive. there is something about him that irks me. i didn't like the first sailamanee anyway so i'll just skip this one.