Silamanee (Compordee)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yui has a nice sweet face. If they going to use Yui as n'ek, then who will be p'ek?

CH7 doesn't have that many impressives p'ek or n'ek to choose from. -_-

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the guy in the lakorn with the death fish face and jui! yes, he's handsome, better than vee in fact...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yui has a nice sweet face. If they going to use Yui as n'ek, then who will be p'ek?
CH7 doesn't have that many impressives p'ek or n'ek to choose from. -_-

rawwwwr yeah tik or oil cause they could play for ch7 ... lol

and agree sajenna i loved her in wiwa aollaweng and nang tard

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah totally forgot about Yui, Aha. She'd be great but I bet its still gonna be Pan the director wants her now >.< Who knows, praek could be Wier. Wier and Pan, again :rolleyes:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah totally forgot about Yui, Aha. She'd be great but I bet its still gonna be Pan the director wants her now >.< Who knows, praek could be Wier. Wier and Pan, again :rolleyes:
yet again, i cant say anything mean or they'll complain. :rolleyes: lol. its so funny. haha.

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
oh wow... i remember this lakorn, but i don't remember if i really liked it or not.. but i am looking forward to seeing it, because this is the ONLY lakorn that i have seen the original one because others such as jam loey rak and sawan biang, i have never seen or heard about until i saw the new ones... (if that make sense)