Sieng Luang Sieng Ruk

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i still watch it for kwan+stefan man it seem like no one is watching it so sad only 3 people haha.......

ish. i sometimes feel sorry for bank. golf completely ruined his life, and bank looked up to the dude as his brother. i hope bank gets a happy ending somehow. yesh. i have not read the spoilers... don't want to spoil myself. :D

i'm surprised sindi still hasn't found out that the fake bank is mywin yet. it's like everyone knows but her. ^_^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^They changed the ending. It doesn't follow the summary posted at Ch. 7, bits and pieces of it follows the summary but for the ending, nope. So the spoilers aren't really anything.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ending already awwwww going miss cindy+maawin man seem so rush the ending must sucks since she going find out whos the real bank and it doesnt even seem like she love maawin or have much love scenes just seem like she like him b/c he looks like her bf bank i know she love maawin but still it seem like she like him since he look like her bf the real bank i bet the ending is where she and maawin on the boat with their white outfit

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
So they changed the ending. THe spoilers where for nothing, LOL. But makes me more interested in now. Yeah Nida I think that must be the ending scene also.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I caught Episode 12 and it's different. But I'm glad this is ending soon, it was draggy from the beginning.