Sieng Luang Sieng Ruk

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Seems like the pra'ake is the fake one, Maawin but yeah, Bank has a tragic life; he didn't choose to become distorted. I'm just wondering how they are going to make Cindy fall in love with Maawin without getting confused with Bank successfully and convincingly too.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
geesh whats up with the scene lol i never seen praek taking a bath in thai lakorn before.. haah eww why it stefen? i want to see sexy praek in bathtub but not stefen, lol

moilee

sarNie Adult
Wow...Stefan&Kwan look good together....I'm looking forward for this lakorn.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I'm just waiting for more serious things to happen. It's good that they're making Bank and Maawin have a lot of differences, that way, it'll be easier to distinguish fake from real.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Cindy get the real Bank at the end just right now she doesnt know the Bank she with is the fake one who is Maawin

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
So which one is Kwan getting? The one that has long hair or short hair??? I think she's getting the one with short hair, normal looking Stefen.
well according to vanida kwan will get with the one that plane crashed

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Cindy get the real Bank at the end just right now she doesnt know the Bank she with is the fake one who is Maawin
Oh my, are you serious Nida? I thought she was going to end up with Maawin. Okay, now I have to go back and read the whole summary. :p

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
So which one is Kwan getting? The one that has long hair or short hair??? I think she's getting the one with short hair, normal looking Stefen.