Sieng Luang Sieng Ruk

moilee

sarNie Adult
To Lisa05,

Just to let you know....Stefan has one lakorn with Pancake too.....she's younger than Kwan you know. Anyways, a number is just a number.....because some young actresses now look older than some older actresses today. I'm hoping to see Stefan pairs up with Aom too....beside Kob, Pancake, Kwan, and Aum. P.S.....and of course I would love to see him pair up with Noon too.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't like Stefan :( ,but Kwan and him does make a cute couple. I'll watch this if it's good, but as for as Kwan goes, her lakorns are good. Thank you for the sc, Vanida.

So, it's said that Kwan is 19, so Pancake must be 19 too?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kwan was born on March 3, 1988 while Pancake was born on May, 27 1988, 3 months apart you can say. I think it comes as a shock that Pancake is that young because honestly, when I first saw Pancake, I thought she was 25. She seriously does not look Kwan's age. Pancake even appears older than Noon who is 26ish-.

Anyway, hopefully, Stephan's acting improves for this lakorn with Kwan.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Buh Kwan is so pretty :lol:
and I love her actin, it has improve :D

and as for Pancake i thought she was around 20 and above. .
I havent really watched her lakorns from start to end so iono bout her actin. .

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Kwan was born on March 3, 1988 while Pancake was born on May, 27 1988, 3 months apart you can say. I think it comes as a shock that Pancake is that young because honestly, when I first saw Pancake, I thought she was 25. She seriously does not look Kwan's age. Pancake even appears older than Noon who is 26ish-.
Damn I feel old!!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
probably next year you get to see this lakorn since kwan and weir lakorn haven't even air yet and there's like alot of lakorns that need to be on air too

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
wow. thanks for sharing! it makes me look forward to this lakorn even more. love kwan! thanks again!