SiamVDO

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Has anyone order anything from there recently? I know it's trusted site, but it was only
a couple of years ago I placed some orders so now I'm not sure if it still is the same
since their items are same, I haven't see new ones at all. :huh:

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
Has anyone order anything from there recently? I know it's trusted site, but it was only
a couple of years ago I placed some orders so now I'm not sure if it still is the same
since their items are same, I haven't see new ones at all. :huh:

I'm not sure either haven't purchase much from them...but I know ethaicd.com and dovcd they sale lakorn...oh and kittydvd does too and she has alot....

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I don't think you should order from them at this time. I was going to purchase some lakorn from that site but I didn't want another fraud on my credit card so I emailed them to see if they're still selling to see if their site is still active but I never receive any reply from them so I don't think they're still active anymore and it's not wroth risking your credit card.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Bummer, 'cause it had a lot of older lakorns that most sellers don't have even I don't mind having
cassessttes. ^^; I planned to buy some from kittyDVD but the price is helluva expensive and I know
she comes from Thailand but it still rips off anyways (for instance: eThaiCD is also from TH). >>;
I never order anything from DoVCD dues to their type of CD 'cause I prefer DVD. =\

One thing for sure I refuse to order is eThaiCD lakorns 'cause I hear so many negatives of their VCDs.

And thanks for your response, man I guess I had to talk with store owner if they can lend me their
DVDs for free. XD; Or I'll wait for annenatalie to add more lakorns in the list. =)

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
if you still wanna order from the m u can call dem and give them ur order number and they tell u when they ship it it out i jus orderd there like last month shiping is pretty fast and plus the owner is nice