Si Yod Ku man pictures

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
wow!!!! Rakniran thank you soo much for the screen cap... where did you get these screen cap... it sooo cool. i have been waiting for these cap for a long time ago.. can you post some more of aom(dragon girl) please. because i really want her screen cap.. aom is so pretty in this lakorn...i love and and bio together...

Rakniran

noon4eva said:
is this movie good and how many tapes is it in khmer anyone know
[post="8407"][/post]​
Actually to tellu the truth. This boran is a remake. I like the older verison better. This remake one drag too long make u lose interest in it.The story line is very different from the older version. But ,when they get grow older..The movie start to get more interesting. So from 1-10..i would give this movie a 5..u decide the rest. I didnt really like the movie,but i finish it...

meenia

sarNie Adult
i love the oldest couple more... I didn't like the last one, because i think he had two wives.. Aom and Yam if i am correct. The oldest was the best because they are so funny....

untinnu

sarNie Adult
this lakorn was good. . in khmai, it was like 44 or 45 tapes end. . very long. .

btw. . the snow girl, the one that ended up with the 2nd guy, is she yam?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
untinnu said:
this lakorn was good. . in khmai, it was like 44 or 45 tapes end. . very long. .

btw. . the snow girl, the one that ended up with the 2nd guy, is she yam?
[post="9546"][/post]​
yes taht's yam :)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
thx vandia. . .

i knew it was her. . but she was chubbier in that puen barn than wongsuwan and tep sam rudoo. .

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i really liked this lakorn. . it's good. . but one thing i hate is that boy had 2 wife, he could've just stick with aom. . and that the parents died. . i mean, come on, they've been separated from their parents since forever, and when they finally almost reunite, they ended up dying. . what a dissapointment. .

Vanida

Save World Save Life
untinnu said:
thx vandia. . .

i knew it was her. . but she was chubbier in that puen barn than wongsuwan and tep sam rudoo. .
[post="9604"][/post]​
yea that's good too skinny looks freaky and ugly beside yam so dam skinny and short :p but she's still the best

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yep. . i agree. . she looks cuter in si yod than her other lakorns. . she looks better chubby like that. . cute. . .

Vanida

Save World Save Life
untinnu said:
yep. . i agree. . she looks cuter in si yod than her other lakorns. . she looks better chubby like that. . cute. . .
[post="9625"][/post]​
i think yam character in yod 4 kul man noy was cute i like her magic powers snow and ice stuff and how she used it on p'eak her couple so ctute! :wub: :wub: and when yam tie her hand to him (Nammrin) :wub:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yeah. . they were cute. . i really like her outfits too. . it really match her power. . since she was snow and her dress was white. . and her other outfit, the silver tube top one. . cute. . her and her p'ek was really cute together. .

Dao

sarNie Egg
yeai have to agree on that. yam is to skinny& to short. kinda freaky like u said. but yam was cute in 4 yord gumarn bcuz she looked kinda chubby there thats why. otherthen that shes to skinny. aom was also kinda to skinny in this lakron to. but i like aom. i think shes cute. :)