Should I get involved?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well sadly she went through with it... I guess... the best thing I can do is be there for her if it doesn't work out...

and ty nong nai :p lol @ sweet hehehe but I don't think I ahahah more like saving my own tush :p

nong tina... i think u should just let ur friend decide herself on wat she wants to do... cause it's her life not urs... it may or may not turn out as well for her... but the thing with most ppl is that their blinded by love so words of advice are just words.... it's like talking to a wall you know... so ppl needa learn to make their own mistakes... let faith take to happy land or smack them... anyways i think it's best to stay out of it.

Zero Gravity

sarNie Hatchling
yeah its better off to stay away from it Tina, everyone has their own choices to make, you can't possibly choose it for her she has to find out on her own, everyone goes through ups and down and I just hope both of them have the patient and times, but again its better off let her make decision on her own.

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
I agree with what people say here. N'Tina harm arai khaow mai dai, but as a friend, give her advice. She may be not listen to it now, but later she will understand what u meant.

Bork khaow wa karn taeng ngarn isn't like in fairy tales there r good and tough moments in every couple and that u are not trying to make her change her mind but u just let her see a few cliché of how life is when u are married (love isn't enough, there are also committments), that she shouldn't base her own relationship and future (professional and personal one) on your experience of that or only on her love feeling.
Each situation is unique, different, marriage can work well for some couples (old couples or young couples) as it can fail for some others.

Laew hai khaow kid dee dee, tob tuan took sing tee Tina pood lae sing tee tua khaow eng kid lae roo seuk, then it's up to her to make the choice. If she knows the goods n bads in marriage and is ready to accept it, then let her choose.

I think that's what u can do, not harm not aow jai chuay, but just give an objective opinion and also be present for her in the tough moments.

mai roo wa pood took reu plaow niaaaa, i mai khoei taeng ngarn loei lol...