should i buy an xbox 360 refurbished

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
like the title says should i buy 360 refurbished? and if i do how do i know if it still has a warranty and if it is the new one that has that new hcip install to make it less likely to break down lol

dfemc

sarNie Adult
is it 20 times cheaper? if so, then JUST DO IT! i'm a refurb-whore, n life works just fine that way.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
you can if u want it for a good price, but i don't recomment it cuz ur not sure if they really fix the console for u...and if it breaks again, i don't think there is a warranty for it...i was thinking of buying a refurbished one for my fiancee, but he did some homework and people said that its not such a good idea, so i bought him a new one...which i was planning onto anyways, but he sugguested a used one fo i took a look at it..i don't like gadgets like that to be used...if i'm gonna spend the money, i might as well buy it new so i can by satisfied to know that there is a less change of it breaking down on me...

it'll depend from which store. if it's refurb from microsoft, i'd go for it. some only warranty for 30 days or just fork over for the extended warranty. so i'd be weary of that, b/c the majority of older 360s will have problems w/ RROD, red rings of death. goodluck.

it really depends, but as for me, i wouldn't...just go out and get it brand new from the stores, which is more trusty... i'm not a gamer myself, but i heard that the xbox 360 isn't all that different from the original xbox...so i wouldn't even go out and spend money on it...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I'm against refurbished stuff, I tend to stay away from it..but if I get the feeling that I won't feel bad wasting the money I spent on it when it breaks down, then I get it...

noungning

Heartless
i think refurbs are OK, under some conditions, it's alot more cheaper and it has some type of warranty.

but if u are a type to be nervous with reconditioned products then i'd say NO GO.

personally, i like a bargain, so if it is cheap, has what i want, i go for it. if not, then i won't get it. research more on it.