Short FanFictions

loveff

sarNie Egg
This will be a first time for me to write a FF so if anyone who hates it PLEASE don't post up rude comments. Anyone who likes this THANKS SO MUCH! I will appreciate it that someone does like this. I enjoy writing it so peoples please be POLITE!
P.S. Everybody in this will be using their actual name.

Tengneung Kritnagan is a rich guy who is 25 years old. He has a friend named Tawan. He is a Playboy but after meeting Kwan, he starts to feel a feeling for her.

Kwan Usamanee is a girl that is rich and has a friend named Fai. Kwan is 24 years old. She is like a photographer. She is also engaged with Mario without knowing because she was engaged already when she was little. Her parents are friends with Marios parents.

Tle Tawan is friends with Teng. He is also rich. He is 26 years old. He than meets Fai and starts to fall for her.

Fai Nichanun is a girl who loves to be the model of everything her friend Kwan takes Pictures of. She is rich. She is 25 years old. For her, it is love at first sight for her with Tawan.

He is a guy who his parents are friends with Kwans parents. Him and Kwan don't know that they are engaged. He is 26 years old and is rich also.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
- Interesting! The characters looks pretty new to me but I know Kwan and Tle only. Lol, but I definitely will love to read this. Do update soon ka. :)

loveff

sarNie Egg
Here is a preview.

At Kwans house:

Mrs.U(kwans mom): Kwan You are getting married with Mario!!!
Kwan:What?Marry?
Mrs.U:With our friends son. He is really excited to meet you!
Kwan:Well I'm not.
Mrs.U:Go get ready. You will be going out on a date with him.

At Marios House:

Mario:How do you know I will like her?
Mrs.M(Marios mom):Because since you were little, you've always been telling me you like her.
Mario:If I said that then I would've remembered it.

Anybody who read this I hope you all enjoyed the preview.

loveff

sarNie Egg
Thanks Candyfruit!! Glad you liked it!! It's a first so it'll be worth a try to write a FF. You should try too!!:)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Mario is Mario Maurer right? Because I didn't see his full name. Haha I like Tengneung. <3 Good luck on your first writing na! ;)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Candyfruit!! Glad you liked it!! It's a first so it'll be worth a try to write a FF. You should try too!! :)
- Your welcome na. Yes it is worth a try, definitely! Lol, oh I have 3 FF here already so I'm good. Haha, thanks anyways. ^^