Shopping malls in Laos

Vanida

Save World Save Life
hey guys what store in laos is popular i know in Thailand its roxy,playboy,spirte,abermobie and fitch and more

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
what quick trip???

me? i'm not leaving yet.. I'm leaving Sat. night..

See you guys when i get back!!! Buh-Bai!!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Nina said:
omg hah i feel soo dumb! have fun i know you will

thailand has abercrombie and fitch? where?
[post="28700"][/post]​
yes i think they do in big city in Thailand......the thai stars Tangmoe i saw her wearing a abecrombie and fitch shirt green one and its a cute shirt :)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Reagan said:
fashion talk, I never understand
[post="31560"][/post]​
:lol: don't worry my unlce make fun of me cause i don't know how to dress like a girl :p

Kina

Dubsteppin'
u guys are lucky! i always wanted to go traveling, espcially to Thailand. i wanna go all over the world...OH! and egypt. yesss....i wanna go to egypt so bad, like i wanna go to thailand so bad too. i wanna go EVERYWHERE!

down side is....i can't lol. no money at the moment. like someone said, college beats the crap outta ya pocket!!!

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
talking about Laos, I'm going there someimtes in January....
i love shopping eps. their clothes-so cheap and pretty...
anyone know if some stores there sell like tradition chinese clothes(like in movies) and india clothes....
i'm so obsessed about their clothes..can't wait until i get myself one..so anyone know?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello... you guys.. I'M BACK!!!!!!

oh my god, i can't believe i'm back... i wanted to stayed longer..but i had to come.. EERRR... anyways,about the trip.. i had a lot of fun..i got a lot of great stuff..clothes, ear rings and braceket and etc...

Everything is soooooooo....... cheap there.....!!!
DanG! i wish America was like that.. hahahaha...

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i wouldn't say malls exactly in laos. but more like plazas and bazaars. ur best bet for lots of great stuff is to go to the morning market, plenty of great jewelry. for great art work and traditional clothes and standard t-shirts and faux jewelry, the night market is wonderful too, just make sure it's not gonna rain, hahaha, otherwise u get stuck having to pick stuff up within seconds and run. well, whoever's going to Laos, hope u enjoy.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
There's no shopping malls in laos but i'm sure there will be one.
They're building.. i think a mall across from "ta-lat sao" i just came back from laos.. no malls in laos but they have great stuff.. whoever is gonna visit laos.. bring a lot of $$ and have fun... :)

Reagan

sarNie Adult
yeah da-lat soul is being rebuilt bigger, maybe thats the one you saw,
kying89, well downstairs I think they got chinese clothing, hmm its fake because like its polo and lacoste made in thailand I think they cost like $5-$15 in laos, there is a chinese market also if anybody is interested

neena

sarNie Adult
i was in laos not long ago. went there to see some relatives. i am planning to go back because of my ppl...i love them there. anyways, i went shopping too. most of their stores are outside markets. i think i went to the morning market. its huge took hours to go around that whole place. and yeah...i don't think i've seen a "mall" there in laos i did see some being built though. however, i think i rather shop in thailand because their malls are air conditioned and its mucher cleaner.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
neena, the building you saw being built will have air-con, and im pretty such ITECC had air ventilations

Keomany

Music.heal.All
YM_gurl said:
There's no shopping malls in laos but i'm sure there will be one.
They're building.. i think a mall across from "ta-lat sao" i just came back from laos.. no malls in laos but they have great stuff.. whoever is gonna visit laos.. bring a lot of $$ and have fun... :)
[post="47958"][/post]​
yep cuz my friend went there....so say it was all cheap