Shootings in Stockton

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i think that this shooting is sooooo stupid...all the fucking gangbangers should get drafted to iraq and just get killed out there, where no one can find their bodies...i hate gangbangers and fuck all of them. HMONG peoples are so stupid and i ain't proud of being one too. i hate them...so that means that i hate myself. can't get along for shit and whatever. i may get along with everyone but still hate being hmong. SO FUCK ALL YOU GANGBANGERS...THINK THAT YOU ALL THAT AND SHIT...YOU AIN'T SHIT AND AIN'T GOT NO LIFE SO GOT TO GO OUT THERE AND TAKE SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE HUH...???????????????? THINK THAT THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAUNT YOU ONE DAY...DON'T WORRY THEY WILL BE WAITING AT THE GATE FOR YOU AND SEND YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKERS OUT THERE. SO THINK THAT YOU THE SHIT AND SHIT...THINK AGAIN...YOU AIN'T SHIT...JUST TRYING TO GET ATTENTION ONLY...GET OVER YOURSELF...YOU AIN'T SHIT, GET IT???!!!??? YOU'RE JUST A PIECE OF SHIT THAT'S WHY YOU'RE OUT THERE KILLING OTHERS...ONE DAY SOMEONE WILL GET YOU AND NO ONE WILL ATTEND YOUR SHITTY ASS FUNERAL...PIECE OF SHITS...HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL WHERE YOU CAN'T BECOME ANYTHING OR ANYONE IN THE NEXT LIFETIMES...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i think that this shooting is sooooo stupid...all the fucking gangbangers should get drafted to iraq and just get killed out there, where no one can find their bodies...i hate gangbangers and fuck all of them. HMONG peoples are so stupid and i ain't proud of being one too. i hate them...so that means that i hate myself. can't get along for shit and whatever. i may get along with everyone but still hate being hmong. SO FUCK ALL YOU GANGBANGERS...THINK THAT YOU ALL THAT AND SHIT...YOU AIN'T SHIT AND AIN'T GOT NO LIFE SO GOT TO GO OUT THERE AND TAKE SOMEONE ELSE'S LIFE HUH...???????????????? THINK THAT THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAUNT YOU ONE DAY...DON'T WORRY THEY WILL BE WAITING AT THE GATE FOR YOU AND SEND YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKERS OUT THERE. SO THINK THAT YOU THE SHIT AND SHIT...THINK AGAIN...YOU AIN'T SHIT...JUST TRYING TO GET ATTENTION ONLY...GET OVER YOURSELF...YOU AIN'T SHIT, GET IT???!!!??? YOU'RE JUST A PIECE OF SHIT THAT'S WHY YOU'RE OUT THERE KILLING OTHERS...ONE DAY SOMEONE WILL GET YOU AND NO ONE WILL ATTEND YOUR SHITTY ASS FUNERAL...PIECE OF SHITS...HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL WHERE YOU CAN'T BECOME ANYTHING OR ANYONE IN THE NEXT LIFETIMES...
Gosh...I've never seen you this pissed off.

If I told you what my office had to do for one of ones that died, you'll be very angry. Just as angry as I am. I didn't feel good at all knowing that I had to assist a gang banger. To make myself feel better, I viewed it as I'm helping out his family, but then again...it's really him.

However, I would like to add that it's just not Hmong gangsters that are like that though. Statistically, Mexicans are worst.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh...I've never seen you this pissed off.

If I told you what my office had to do for one of ones that died, you'll be very angry. Just as angry as I am. I didn't feel good at all knowing that I had to assist a gang banger. To make myself feel better, I viewed it as I'm helping out his family, but then again...it's really him.

However, I would like to add that it's just not Hmong gangsters that are like that though. Statistically, Mexicans are worst.
lmao.. sorry Ceda.. that wasnt me.. comment, from my older sis. .she lives in stockton.. so she got much to say. :lol: