SHINee

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid

Lucifer MV

Waited for this video to come out all day & glad it is out!!! Finally!!! Onew looks good in the white outfit :p & Min Ho w/short hair again is awesome; but i liked his hair when they had to wear the hat!! Shinee is awesome!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
They're back!!!!!

The cameraman had no idea what he was doing, I'm a little upset cuz I'm an Onew fan, and he didn't catch Onew on time while he was singing...Poor Minho is injured so he can't perform, but he did get a lot of camera time. I still have to get used to their hair...it's my only problem with SM...they do drastic hair styles...they will always be the cute and lovable SHINee to me, no matter how old they get, they have the faces for it, so their hair kind of doesn't match their face. I'm trying to ignore it though. Their song is catchier than Ring Ding Dong, and I think it will do well. I kinda wish they were promoting the same time as Super Junior was, I love seeing some SM love. SM loves their hip thrusts.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ really So? i actually thought ring ding dong was catchier.. ahaha.. and omg.. their hair threw me off badly.. lmao...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Jonghyun looks like a villain from a Chinese ancient drama with his hairdo...
They got some bright outfits on...but I still love their performance
Music Core's camera is the best so far

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ hmmm i think their wardrobe doesn't match their hair..

after listening to lucifer awhile.. it does get catchier.. lol..

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
thanks So.
they do look better in black..hehe...
when i first saw the MV, i couldn't bare their hair, lol it just didn't look rite O_O
but after re-watching it over a hundred times (lol my 3 year old sister is insane) it actually not that bad.

jeeja

credits: allkpop

No dancing for SHINee’s Minho again this week
by maestro-J on July 28, 2010

After SHINee’s Minho injured his leg during the filming of KBS’s Let’s Go Dream Team 2, it was revealed that Minho would still be performing for SHINee’s comeback performances but not dancing due to his injury.

Well, it seems like it’ll be the same again this week.

Through a phone call with OSEN, a representative from SHINee’s agency SM Entertainment stated:

It hasn’t been confirmed yet, but it seems like Minho, who’s condition has improved, will not be dancing again this week. Although dancing during the performance is important, Minho’s health is even more important so we are being very cautious.

I guess we’ll have to wait until next week to possibly see Minho dance along with the rest of the members of SHINee during their Lucifer promotions. Best of luck to Minho and let’s hope for a speedy recovery!
it's a pity not to see him dance along with the other Shinee members, but his health is more important. though i truly miss his dancing and digging his new hair, but i hope he recovers soon. Minho fighting! XD

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
They won at Music Bank!!! I just found this out lol
Onew is crying on Minho's shoulders...lol...that's the 2nd time Minho's hyung cried on his shoulder over a win

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Today's performance...I really prefer Onew with the headband
The black/white is best for this song...the bright colors don't go

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Belated CONGRATS 2 SHINee @ Music Bank last week. CONGRATULATION!!!!!!! SHINee FIGHTING!!!

jeeja

got up early this morning and watched the clip b4 i went to work hehe...
Glad Minho's back n dancing with the rest of SHINee...though they didn't win, but i enjoyed the performance. Go shinee XD