She's a BEAUTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
this is just a joke. i just wanted to know who this masterhue guy was. i ain't married to no-one. i just come in here to ruined people's dream :lol:

M

MasterHue

dude, how can we help you if you can't even help us by telling us who you really are first....
Dude didn't I just wrote to you like yesterday and told you a little info on me?
Who are you then? Why are you so into this topic if you're so interested.
Are you also looking for her or is there more to you that you are hiding?

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
let's close this thread and call it a end. dude, she's already married. case close! if you don't believe me ask her yourself at myspace. just search for it and it will eventually come up.

M

MasterHue

let's close this thread and call it a end. dude, she's already married. case close! if you don't believe me ask her yourself at myspace. just search for it and it will eventually come up.
All right then. End of discussion.

cecilia

Staff member
i know her well.
b/c she's one of my friend and cousin
she's married.

i'm still in contact with her twin sister.
so yup, since she's married, better to move on.
don't want to give you hope. i'm telling the truth.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
please dont be disrespectful. it was rude to joke around like that. i guess what hurts the most is the to know that you were a little too late. but life never goes according plans.

hias0701

sarNie Egg
question:

answer:

DUDE, dont be stun...this is what happen online and on myspace...cause it happen to me too, my picture end up on someone else site which is quite funny to me and scary at the same time...if you post your picture online somewhere, i am sure someone will get hold of it. If you dont like it, my suggestion...DO NOT UPLOAD NOR POST ANY PICTURE ONLINE. PERIOD!!!

drama:

dam, dont we all love drama...good luck dude since she is your wife...better ask her what is going on...she might be keeping in touch with this dude cause this dude sound to desperate.

by the way, i am not doubting her...maybe she has every right and reason to do that too cause since ure online answering forum as u claim u are married to this is lady. I wonder what other odd activities you are doing beside just answering online forum too. hehehe...just a thought, don't hate me...lolz... :D
Dude seriously if she was messing around with the guy.. you think he'd be asking about her?? mysuper_girlfriend you have nothing to worry about.. Just treasure what and who you have.. now that you know someone still misses her.. And does it matter if you know the real MasterHue or how he is?? No it shouldn't.. Besides everyone has an idenity online; if one wants to keep it private they should feel free too.. Or if you really want to know maybe post your email address and see if he wants to communicate with you directly. Why should he reveal online at a fourm... But don't count on him emailing you either because why should he?? That will only make the situation worse.. I think you guys should leave it at that.. Mysuper_girlfriend now knows to treasure what he has and Masterhue found out answer to his question.. Should be done..

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
this is just a joke. i just wanted to know who this masterhue guy was. i ain't married to no-one. i just come in here to ruined people's dream :lol:
you guys don't get it. read my previous post. it's a joke. i'm in here to mess around and ruined people's hope. but i've have told masterhue that she's already married. i don't know who she's married to, but i seriously don't care. the last time i talk to her she's been married over the past 8 years.

i_no_no

sarNie Egg
:lol: wow...what an interesting thread we got going on here...well i dont wanna jus be spamming so, good luck to u masterhue. take it as luck or fate that u guys werent meant to be.

and to mysuper_girlfriend: hehe...wis_rapids mus be lonely n boring place for u to be messin around n destroyin pplz hopes... ;) :p

cecilia

Staff member
^it's a lonely town, i lived there before .. :loool:

kulyia

RUK
iknow what you mean.ihate it when that happens..always have curage.if you love somthing let it go.if it comes back its yours..FORSURE..good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.