She's a BEAUTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry dont know her.

hey, if she reject you once.. she might reject u again but hey take the chance to ask her again..
she might say yes this time.. lol.... good luck dude.

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
OMG. you did not say that.
i can't believe this .. Lila .. i know lila ..

sad thing is i have not talk to her since graduating from high school ..
that is why, i don't recognize the picture -- but now that you mentioned that, i do :p
what a small world. :clap:

now i'm curious, who are you? :p
same thing i want to know... hey masterhue, what's your real name? cecilia, where are you from?

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
question:

i'm actually kind of stun that someone must of gave you this picture. i don't know who did but it was a total surprise to me to see this on the internet. plus there was really no way of anyone to get a hold of these photos except me or her or except if you are a friend of her's on myspace.
answer:

but my friend recently got a pic of her from myspace

DUDE, dont be stun...this is what happen online and on myspace...cause it happen to me too, my picture end up on someone else site which is quite funny to me and scary at the same time...if you post your picture online somewhere, i am sure someone will get hold of it. If you dont like it, my suggestion...DO NOT UPLOAD NOR POST ANY PICTURE ONLINE. PERIOD!!!

drama:

of course you don't because she's my wife.

dam, dont we all love drama...good luck dude since she is your wife...better ask her what is going on...she might be keeping in touch with this dude cause this dude sound to desperate.

by the way, i am not doubting her...maybe she has every right and reason to do that too cause since ure online answering forum as u claim u are married to this is lady. I wonder what other odd activities you are doing beside just answering online forum too. hehehe...just a thought, don't hate me...lolz... :D

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
Magic, I think I can trust my wife. she was actually reading this post when I was on here. I come in here to kill time. there is no problem coming on here or any other forums to talk or chi-chat. I go to hmoob.com more often that I do come here. dude, this is just plain straight out funny... I mean after 7 years that I have been married to my wife... someone is still asking about it. some husbands might not laugh about it but I sure do at times...honestly do I come here to ask for a date? I like to mess around at times but it's the internet. I would like for masterhue to reveal his real name to me so we can have a better idea who he really is..

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
hmmm...interesting...

messing around do lead to desire...i see couple's life went down with a start of something like this...

now that u know, i do hope u really love her cause if u dont, someone will grab her like a fat kid grab a piece of cake...hehehe......if u dont want her, someone will...thats how it is in life...

u laugh cause u got the girl dude...i would too...trust me...hehehe... :D

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
hmmm...interesting...

messing around do lead to desire...i see couple's life went down with a start of something like this...

now that u know, i do hope u really love her cause if u dont, someone will grab her like a fat kid grab a piece of cake...hehehe......if u dont want her, someone will...thats how it is in life...

u laugh cause u got the girl dude...i would too...trust me...hehehe... :D

no, i laugh because i think it's funny. not every couple is the same.

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
by the way, i dont think materhue will tell you who he is now...after he know that she is your wife...cause if i was him, i woudnt either....hehehe...li lawv hais...thaum tsis tau poob jmoua os...hehehe... :D

hmmm...i wonder why u decided to change ur previous post before this one...not the same word...i shouda quotes it...lolz...

cecilia

Staff member
^you guys are spamming in here. :lol:
i'm expecting masterhue to post.
i want to know how he got this.
if he got this through myspace, shouldn't' the info be there already?

where i'm from .. small town Wisconsin :p

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile

yeha, i hope you ain't from wis.rapids that stupid boring shitty ass town. so fucken lonely here

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
by the way, i dont think materhue will tell you who he is now...after he know that she is your wife...cause if i was him, i woudnt either....hehehe...li lawv hais...thaum tsis tau poob jmoua os...hehehe... :D

hmmm...i wonder why u decided to change ur previous post before this one...not the same word...i shouda quotes it...lolz...

LOL hahaha yeah I know... you should've of...

skies

sarNie Adult
ohhh so now we know she's married to....mysuper_girlfriend
enough said already
masterhue...looks like you have to move on dude...i'm pretty sure she's happy with her life and you should find yours....
:D

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
ohhh so now we know she's married to....mysuper_girlfriend
enough said already
masterhue...looks like you have to move on dude...i'm pretty sure she's happy with her life and you should find yours....
:D
yeah, everybody is married to me... ALRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg

didnt u see the link...within the link...it said myspace on there...

the question is..............FROM WHO'S MYSPACE? right...hehehe.... :D

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
sorry dont know her.

hey, if she reject you once.. she might reject u again but hey take the chance to ask her again..
she might say yes this time.. lol.... good luck dude.

^ thats so TRUE...i was into this guy and got rejected the first time...and the second time around, i thought that things were finally falling into place but guess what?...i got turned down agian :angry: ...so now, i'm gonna make him see what he's lost...make me the best he can never had :D ....and then right when he realize that he wants me, imma reject him and say "sorry but this ship had sailed!" :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.