She's a BEAUTY

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MasterHue

No her name is Lila and it was like seven or eight years ago when I met her.
I asked her out but she said no. =( I was heartbroken ever since but my friend
recently got a pic of her from myspace and all I can think about is how she is
doing. I'm scare to ask her because I really really like her. I heard that she
was married but who really knows that. I just heard and I'm willing to
ask her again but I'm scare for another no answer. I can't get her
off my head. She is really nice and friendly. I miss those time spent with her.
I hope that she could see how much I love her. I could wait for her if she
is willing to give me a chance.
So does anyone know if she is really married and where she lives?

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
masterhue...never be scary...u never know...maybe she will say yes this time because it the second time... ^_^ .....if only i knew her...i would help create that smile on ur face

M

MasterHue

masterhue...never be scary...u never know...maybe she will say yes this time because it the second time... ^_^ .....if only i knew her...i would help create that smile on ur face
Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope she is thinking of me in some ways.
Thank you again. I appreciated!

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
oh god i know how you r feeling right now. i'm infatuate with someone who is not even interested in me

M

MasterHue

oh god i know how you r feeling right now. i'm infatuate with someone who is not even interested in me
It's good to know that someone is feeling the same way I am.
Well hope it goes well for you.
As for me. I am just an invisible man to her.

M

MasterHue

have the balls to tell her how you feel.. =D
but if she is married.. don't do it.. you might mess up stuff... lol
Yes I wanted to tell her how I really feel and I probably will once I get
over this scary feeling but for now I just need some more info on her.
I think my friend still have her myspace addy. If I don't get any info on
her then I might just write to her myself.
Oh heavenly lord. Watch over me and hope it all goes well.

skies

sarNie Adult
why would you ask for info on her if you guys used to spend time together in the past??? is she someone well known in the hmong community???
anyhow, wow, you love her eh? be careful with that word, it's a pretty serious and committing word...anyways, enough with my jibberish!
if she's not married, you can always ask for another chance...heck, if she says no again...move on, don't waste your time on just this one girl...i'm sure there are other gals out there who are still waiting to meet their significant other...lol...anywho, sorry i don't know or have info on her...but if you meet her again, don't rush things...just start off slow and if things go accordingly, you never know, she might agreed this time...SO, yep........ :D good luck dude!

Fearless

sarNie Adult
This should go under the desperate/crush thread... anyways, I understand your pain and desperation in wanting to find her... I'm also trying to get info on my ex-boyfriend because I had hurt him deeply and I can't find peace unless I apologize to him and explain to him why things happened the way they did. Well I wish you good luck in finding her. I hope it works out between you guys.

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
why would you ask for info on her if you guys used to spend time together in the past??? is she someone well known in the hmong community???
anyhow, wow, you love her eh? be careful with that word, it's a pretty serious and committing word...anyways, enough with my jibberish!
if she's not married, you can always ask for another chance...heck, if she says no again...move on, don't waste your time on just this one girl...i'm sure there are other gals out there who are still waiting to meet their significant other...lol...anywho, sorry i don't know or have info on her...but if you meet her again, don't rush things...just start off slow and if things go accordingly, you never know, she might agreed this time...SO, yep........ :D good luck dude!
well said...totally AGREED!!!

This should go under the desperate/crush thread... anyways, I understand your pain and desperation in wanting to find her...
strongly AGREED!!! :D

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
i'm actually kind of stun that someone must of gave you this picture. i don't know who did but it was a total surprise to me to see this on the internet. plus there was really no way of anyone to get a hold of these photos except me or her or except if you are a friend of her's on myspace.

cecilia

Staff member
OMG. you did not say that.
i can't believe this .. Lila .. i know lila ..

sad thing is i have not talk to her since graduating from high school ..
that is why, i don't recognize the picture -- but now that you mentioned that, i do :p
what a small world. :clap:

now i'm curious, who are you? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.