Sheffield Sisters (Series 1: All about Passion :: Ch 3 up)

Katerine

Butterfly123
Sheffield Sisters Series

Aum Patcharapa as Penelope Sheffield
(Devil Bride)
- Oldest sister.
- 23 years old

Aff Taksaorn as Violet Sheffield
(Just a Kiss)
-Second Eldest
- 21 years old.

Rita Jensen as Charlotte Sheffield
(Simply Unforgettable)
- 3rd Sister
- 20 years old

Pinky Savika as Amelia Sheffield
(All about Passion)
- Youngest
- 17 years old

This is gonna be a series.

I’ve never written a series nor one set in this time read loads but never written one lol so your gonna have to bare with me lol anyhow all stories are set in 1800s England (My Favourite time) All 4 girls are Thai -English

Your gonna have to use you imaginations for this one ^_^

I know this is my 4th FF but i'm having total Writers block for The Jasmine and The Rose so i thought if i started this on then it could help me with TJ&TR​

Katerine

Butterfly123
All about Passion

Pinky Savika & Charlie Hunnam as Charles ‘Charlie’ Hunnam (Duke of Hastings)

(^^Thats the look i'm going for on Charlie not his new ugly long long hair style (he the Only English star whos sexy :drool: ))

Amelia the youngest of the sisters has high hope for her self and her dream man, but to her unlikely hood she is the sister who has to have the arranged marriage for 2 reasons
One she is not like her sister where they can pass as English people she is the more foreign looking one and her father think it will put a back step on her...
The Second she was chosen at birth to marry Charles Hunnam The of Duke of Hastings

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
this is interesting!!
I'm HUGE fan of historical romance... :lol:

Katerine

Butterfly123
All About Passion

Chapter 1

When Edmund Hunnam the 8th Duke of Hastings died from a reaction to a be sting he, made sure that
his son life would plan out like his, for one his son would marry the youngest child from a respectful
family, like he had done with his wife, he also knew that his son first born would be a boy like his father, and his
fathers father and so one, but the one thing Edmund didn’t count on was dying before
his only sons birth...

“Father Amelia can not marry!” Penelope Sheffield had said.
“And Why is that?” he father asked, who was sat at his desk in his private office, doing some paper
work when Penelope stormed in a few moment before.
Penelope let out a big sigh, “She is the youngest, and I would have loved to have told all my sisters of
marriage before they married.”
“This is not up for argument, Amelia marriage was set the day she was born and finalized when she
turned 5” he said with a raised voice.
Penelope folded her arms to her chest and replied “So you saying if Amelia was not even born, that
Charlotte or even Violet could have married before me?”
Her father rose from his chair and narrowed his eyes “This isn’t up for discussion now get your
sister for me” he demanded
“Which one father?” Penelope asked with a smirk on her face.
Her father folded his arms to his chest and shouted “You know very well which one Penelope! Now
go get her this instant.”
Penelope didn’t say anything she just left the room to fetch her younger sister Amelia.
When Amelia entered her father’s private office, her father was sat back on his chair behind the
desk.
“You called father?” she said entering the room.
Her fathers head lifted up “Yes I did. It about you’re courtship this coming season.”
“You mean my marriage to the Duke of Hastings?” She replied dropping the smile she had on her
face
“Yes, if you want to put it bluntly you marriage to the Duke. He is joining us for supper this eve and I
would most like it to make sure that you... how can we put it... Woo him.” Replied her father.
Amelia flinched “Woo him father?”
Her father rolled his eyes and let out a sigh “Yes woo him”
Amelia turned her head to face her feet “Father-” she sighed “-do I have to marry his Lordship?”
Her father flung up from his chair and slapped his hands on the desk.
“Yes” he shouted “Now go get out and get your self dressed into something more proper.”

A few hours later the Duke had arrived and was sat on a chair opposite the Sheffield girl’s father.
“Lord Sheffield, as you know I was 25 last month so I must marry. And in my fathers will I was to
marry your youngest” the duke said.
Lord Sheffield nodded and said “Yes I can assure you that my youngest is still at a young age, but I
signed a contract for her to marry you when you reach the age of 25.”
“Yes, I read the contract last night she is 17 am I correct?”
“Yes my lord. I can call her in if you would like to meet her?”
“No. No, I don’t tend to meet her till our wedding day, next month.” The duke nodded, then he got
up and started to walk to the door “I am came to tell you of the wedding date but I am to return to
hasting tonight”
“Yes my lord.” Lord Sheffield said walking the duke to his office door “My lord you do not think it
rude off me not you walk you to your horse. But I have work I need to do.”
“Not at all” the duke said then shook Lord Sheffield’s hand and walked out the office.
When the duke had got out side his horse wasn’t waiting for him, he thought the stable boys must
have taken him to the stable, so he decided to walk to the stables when she saw a young lady sitting
on a wall not a high wall mind you.
“Amelia.” A female voice called.
The girl on the wall jumped off and started to run towards the voice.
“She must be my bride” The duke muttered under his breath, then continued to walk.
While he was walking he suddenly feel to the ground with something fooling on top of him, he
looked to see who had feel on him and it was a young women no older the 17.
Their eyes looked for a moment until the girl decides to quickly get off.
“I’m sorry sir.” She said bushing herself down.
“It’s quite alright” he replied getting up.
“I am truly sorry sir.” She said again.
“I said it alright.”
She nodded at him then ran off.
Who was she? he thought but who ever she was he was going to find out.

Hope you like ^_^ sorry it short too...​

Katerine

Butterfly123

All about passion

Chapter 2

Amelia was sitting in her bedroom which was on the second floor of her father four floor house.
She was sat in her favourite place in her room. The window seat, she was also reading Mansfield Park author unknown.
“In your books a again Little sister?” A female voice said coming from the bedroom door.
Amelia looked up from her book to see her Sister Penelope leaning against the door frame.
Penelope who is the oldest out of the four sisters and the one who is said to be the prettiest but only by a fraction as all the sister looked alike.
Amelia smiled weakly before replying “Yes. I do like this author though but I do wish she would come out.”
Penelope only sighed before saying: “Anyway father said you meet the Duke today. What was he like? They say he’s handsome as the sunrise.”
“Yes I must say I did.” Amelia sighed.
“Why the sad face? Little sister?” Penelope asked walking up to her and sitting on the arm chair near her.
“Nothing” Amelia smiled.
“Now that I do not believe”
Amelia sighed again the said: “I wish I wasn’t the first to marry. I always dreamed about being the last and you,
Violet, Charlotte would tell me what it would be like... you... know...”
Penelope rolled her eyes “I know” she said then added “But know you can be the one to tell me all about it” she smiled.
“Hmmmph”
Penelope rolled her eyes at that remark. “You Miss Amelia Sheffield, are the luckiest wo- I mean young lady you walk this earth.”
“How-” Amelia started “am I the luckiest women in the world?”
“I think I said young lady not women” Penelope stated.
“Do not be sarcastic big sister.” Amelia bit off then added “Answer me question. If you may.”
“And your question was?”
“How am I the luckiest woman on the earth?”
Penelope didn’t say anything she just bit her lower lip and Amelia saw it.
“I rest my case.” Amelia said.
Penelope narrowed her eyes “Well I would have loved to be picked by Lady Hunnam to be the wife
of her only child. Also would have loved to be a Duchess.”
“I would love to swap places.” Amelia muttered under her breath.
“I beg your pardon?” Penelope asked not quiet hearing her sister.
“Nothing” Amelia smiled.

The next day the Duke of Hasting was on sitting on his horse right outside the Sheffield’s house.
“May I ask who you are here to see sir?” a female voice said from the door.
He turned to see who talking...
By god it was her.
“Sir May I ask who you are here to see?” she repeated, and then she looked up and saw it was him
the man she fell on yesterday. “O... sorry my lord”
He stiffened “You know who I am?”
She nodded.
“They may I ask for you name?” he asked her.
She smiled “Yes I’m A-”
“AMELIA” A woman’s voice shouted from the stables
“That answers you question.” She said with a smile then ran to the voice that was calling her.
“Amelia” he said to himself. He rather likes the sound on his lips.
“My lord.” A male voice said coming out of the house.
He turned around to see Lord Sheffield.
“Lord Sheffield” he said getting of his horse.
“I see you meet my youngest daughter again”
Charles turned to see Amelia running towards then and an older women running behind her.
“Yes charming girl.” He smiled.
“Yes my daughter is the youngest at only seven and ten.”
“Seven and ten” Charles echoed.
“Yes seven and ten, but she’ll be eighteen next week.”
“That is good.”
“Yes she shall not be a young lady but a young women.” Her father said with a smile then turned to the Duke. “May I ask what the visit is for?”
“it’s only a quick stay I must be of to London tomorrow. But I’m here to say the wedding will be a fortnight today”
“A... fortnight” her father echoed
“Yes a fortnight, but I will have a letter sent to inform you when to go to Hunnam house.” Then he jumped on his horse and rode off.​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
WAH they are going to get married soon. OOOoo.

I don't know, but when I read this, Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice comes to my mine lol.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Chapter 3

A week later it was Amelia’s 18th birthday she was hoping to celebrate it with friend
and family but that was short lived but the letter that arrived two days after the Duke
of Hastings arrived informing the family that the should leave for Hunnam house, three day
after which that letter was received which happened to be Amelia’s birthday.

All four Sheffield sister where sat in there carriage on there way to Hunnam house, when suddenly Amelia burst out crying.
“Amelia what is that matter?” Her older sister by two years Charlotte asked, putting her arm around Amelia.
“Nothing” Amelia sniffled.
“That is not true.” Penelope and Violet said in sequence.
Amelia whipped her tears off her cheek before replying “I don’t want to marry.”
Penelope turned to look to Violet and then Charlotte for help.
Violet sighed before hugging her sister “I know.” She pulled back and whipped the tears
from Amelia’s eye before adding, “But father signed the contracts of your marriage the day you were born.”
Amelia pulled back from the hug to see all 3 of her sister staring at her then said, “I at least wanted

one of you to marry before me so you could tell be all about... you know...”
Penelope laughed and sat back “I know but now you can tell us all about it. Can’t you.”
Charlotte sighed before saying, “I know you are scared, but maybe everything will work out and i-“
Before Charlotte could finish Violet poked her in the rib.
The carriage came to a halt.
“Ah.” Penelope said, “We’re here.”
Amelia let out a big sigh.

Later on that day Charles was walking in the stables when he heard
humming nose coming from behind him, he turned around to see who it was...
It was Amelia Sheffield his soon to be wife and soon to be Duchess of Hastings.
She suddenly stopped when she saw him standing there.
“I’m sorry my lord, I’ll go.” She said starting to turn around.
“No!” He replied “Stay”
Amelia stood still for a moment then she started to walk off again when male hands came about the wrist.
“I said stay!” he repeated.
Amelia turned around to see her soon to be husband standing ever so close to her.
She tried to back away but be pulled her to him.
Her breast touched his chest she looked up at him.
After a moment to tried to pull away but his grip tightened.
“My lord this is not proper.”
“And why is that?”
“Because we are not married.”
“But we soon will be.”
“Yes but not for another 3 day, my lord.”
“But you are to be my wife. Are you not?”
Before Amelia could say anything his lip touched her.
Not genteelly but hard and hot. He moved his hand from her wrist to cup her bottom.
Amelia let out a loud gasp before he kissed her harder.
“Amelia. Where are you?” a female voice said
Charlie quickly realised Amelia and whispered in her ear, “I am not marrying you for

love, but of love to my father and the words he sighed in a marriage contract.” Then he kissed her one last time before going off.

The wedding had be a small quick gathering which of only family member that attended.
Amelia wasn’t Amelia Sheffield any longer but Amelia Hunnam the Duchess of Hastings.
She was her bed chambers she had dismissed her maid and sent her off to be and then after a moment she was blocking the entrance to her chamber, then she was able to move a small chest of draws to block the linking door from her chambers to her husbands.
She stood there clapping her hand from her handy work.
“If he does not wish to marry me for love. Then I shall not consummate our marriage.” She said to her self rubbing her hands together.
“Is that so?” a Male voice said from behind her.
Amelia turned around to see her husband standing before her then she turned to look behind him.
“I came from you living room entrance.” He pointed to it
Amelia cursed under her breathe.
“What is this about you not going to con consummate are wedding?” he said in a teasing voice.
Amelia said nothing and started to step backward and he started to step forward until Amelia’s
back was to the wall, he place both his hand near her face on the wall blocking her escape.
He started to lean in closer but Amelia moved her head.
“I will not lay with a man who does not love me!”she blurted out.
Charlie grabbed her chin with two finger to make her look at him, “But how will you give me a heir?”
He was still teasing her.
“I will not!”
He chuckled “And why is that?”
“Because I will not lay with you!”
He was angry now!
“You will give me a heir, with in a year!” he shouted.
“I will not!”
“YOU WILL. EVEN IF I HAVE TO TIE YOU TO THE BLOODY BED AND
HAVE MY WAY WITH YOU A HUNDRED THOUSAND TIMES!” he roared and stepped back and walked toward
the door and turned around and added, “I will be back tomorrow. And you will give me a heir with in the
year or god help you family!” he walked out.
Amelia fell to the ground and burst out crying.