She cheated on him...

someone_in_hea

sarNie Egg
Okay so I have a story to tell..not accusing anyone but just want to see what u all think:

This girl, she got married to this guy. On her website she be always making it look like her life was perfect. She wanted a child and he gave her a child, wanted a house and he got her a house. They are only around 20 and 21 years old. she went to school online and worked.

At work, she cheated on her husband for over 2 years. He never knew it, he loved her with all his heart. The kid is 2 years old now and she left them both. She left the first time and came back home and he still took her because he hoped and pray she will change and he loved her too much to let go.

Now, she left him a note saying, don't look for me. I am wrong and I will regret but now I am happy the way I am. I know what I am doing is wrong but now, it's not. I know I will suffer the consequences later and I am willing to. But now, I am where my heart is.

She said she still wanted to be friends so they can work it out with the child and everything.

NOTE: when she left the first time, he almost died from the heart break. He cried his heart out and it was painful. His parents cried along with him. They told him they accept his every decision if he decides to take her back.

Now she left him for the second time and she called him to see if he missed her. He said NO to see what she said. She cried and said it hurts her so much for him to say he doesn't care about her anymore. She wants eveyrthing to be normal again and she realized she loved him.

Isn't this sad? I feel so bad for him and his family?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay so I have a story to tell..not accusing anyone but just want to see what u all think:

This girl, she got married to this guy. On her website she be always making it look like her life was perfect. She wanted a child and he gave her a child, wanted a house and he got her a house. They are only around 20 and 21 years old. she went to school online and worked.

At work, she cheated on her husband for over 2 years. He never knew it, he loved her with all his heart. The kid is 2 years old now and she left them both. She left the first time and came back home and he still took her because he hoped and pray she will change and he loved her too much to let go.

Now, she left him a note saying, don't look for me. I am wrong and I will regret but now I am happy the way I am. I know what I am doing is wrong but now, it's not. I know I will suffer the consequences later and I am willing to. But now, I am where my heart is.

She said she still wanted to be friends so they can work it out with the child and everything.

NOTE: when she left the first time, he almost died from the heart break. He cried his heart out and it was painful. His parents cried along with him. They told him they accept his every decision if he decides to take her back.

Now she left him for the second time and she called him to see if he missed her. He said NO to see what she said. She cried and said it hurts her so much for him to say he doesn't care about her anymore. She wants everything to be normal again and she realized she loved him.

Isn't this sad? I feel so bad for him and his family?
I hope the husband doesn't take the wife back! LOL

I may sound mean here but she got what she deserved! if he is strong enough, he will not go back to her.
People always do dumb things and come back to apologized that they are wrong and will never do it again
and blah blah blah.. But hey, its not true. People never change. Same person, same heart.

mokka

sarNie Adult
aw...feel bad for him... but if she's like that then he deserved someone better than her. He'll find someone to love him more than she is... and it seemed she is starting to regret... but it's her fault...
time for him to move on with his and his little child's life... both of them deserved better...

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
TWO wrongs does not make a Right.
And when you have a family, my mom always says.
YOU dn't really have a right to Ur own happiness anymore.
IT's to your Family. Therefore, marriage should NEVER be rushed.
FIND who you are first, and find your happiness First.
Before Making mistakes, you can NEVER take back.

myser

sarNie Egg
The decision is really up to him. If he still loves her with all his heart, he will take her back no matter what she does. That's called TRUE LOVE (even when it hurts the most). How is he loving her? He's spoiling her and that's not the way to LOVE her. She even recognizes that she has done wrong and even says that she's gona regret it. She even CRIED when he said he didn't love her. the question is, what type of love is she looking for? a type that argues? (which is normal in every relationship...although TOO MUCH arguing isn't good either) a type that shows by words, one that needs time? one that NEEDS EXCITEMENT? He has been hurt (yes), but as the husband and head of the house, he should find out her love language (which is NOT SPOILING HER and PUTTING HER ON A PEDESTAL).

If all things fail and she still won't change after ALL THAT HE HAS DONE to show her that he loves her... it's time that he truly decides if he wants to stay with her. He has every reason to leave her, but because he isn't doing so...that THERE ALREADY PROVES HOW MUCH HE LOVES HER.

As for the girl who is cheating and breaking up the family ~ recognize that no one is perfect. The husband can never be a perfect person...making everything PERFECT. It's not possible. Having all that fun and excitement for oneself (and only for that time being) is NOT worth it. What's worth it is making the family you have work so that it will be worth it. One never knows a worth until one loses it. Imagine if it wasn't the girl cheating but the guy. A girl's heart is fragile and made with glass. Once a guy breaks it..things change and it will never go back to being the same. No matter how much the glass pieces are put together, it can never ever be the same. therefore, if it was the husband doing the cheating... how would the wife feel? The exact same thing: HURT, WORTHINESS, etc.... either way, what's done is done. the Big question is, what does the future hold? old habits are hard to change, but time makes it all worth the change.

*maybe it's time that they both ask each other how they have hurt each other in the past to have things turn out this way. Usually, it's one or the other that has done something wrong or isn't doing something that leads to the way things are... it's time to be open with each other as husband and wife and truly seek the real reason behind all of what's happened.

=)Pray and Hope all goes well for their family.

miss_rice

sarNie Egg
my answer is no don't take her back because I have to live through this situation...I live with my aunt and uncle and they are pratically my parents. Well 15 years ago my aunt cheated on my uncle. he decided to take her back because they had 5 kids, 6 including me, together. 15 years later the actions that my aunt made still haunts them. we all tried putting it in the past but the betrayal that my uncle went through still lingers around and he will not let the past go. Even though now they both love eachother, they're both still suffereing and always thinking of "what if I never went back to him" or "what if I never took her back" these questions always runs through their mind and it's effecting their kids and me. I think that no matter what everybody's going to be suffering so if you stick to a decision stick with that one. that girl was given a second chance but she chose to repeat her mistake. my aunt was given a second chance and she's been faithful ever since but it takes time to win someone's trust back. 15 years and the feelings are still so raw...

is there really such thing as true love?