Share your Hmong posters

Risa_Max

sarNie Egg
Pretty Little Superstar

Heres what my post-cover looks like
Starting: Paj Muas, Somchai Yaj, Tou Yaj, Tsawb Yaj, Suab Nag Yaj, & Paj Zuab Vwj
sorrie it looks wierd cause the photobucket can't bend well..
:)
really good poster i like the cast of people looks interesting...nice job by the way!
:)

becki

sarNie Hatchling
I hope you guys like this one and to tell you guys that this is not a real movie this is from Maiv Huas Hawj New Album Vol. 11.

To see the preview of this music video click here: Hlub Tso Cia Music Video Preview

wowwoowow...! nice... i like it... kool...

well hehhe...lol... he cute...
i just woundering is "yias kub lis" i think that is his name... and this guy in the pic below... not tub yaj.. but the other guy... the one in the background w/ sua ham... are they the same guy...??? just woundering cause... to me... i don't know but they both look a like in a way... well if they are not the same guy... anyone know the guy w/ sua ham... name...???

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
yep, his name is yias kub lis and yep it's the same guy and there are no twin ok hehehehehehehehe and it the same guy

wowwoowow...! nice... i like it... kool...

well hehhe...lol... he cute...
i just woundering is "yias kub lis" i think that is his name... and this guy in the pic below... not tub yaj.. but the other guy... the one in the background w/ sua ham... are they the same guy...??? just woundering cause... to me... i don't know but they both look a like in a way... well if they are not the same guy... anyone know the guy w/ sua ham... name...???

nraughmoob

sarNie Egg
I hope you guys like this one and to tell you guys that this is not a real movie this is from Maiv Huas Hawj New Album Vol. 11.

To see the preview of this music video click here: Hlub Tso Cia Music Video Preview

omg i luv this poster!!!!!! wish this was a real movie, i would totally buy it. keep up the great work dajdeev.
by the way ya should watch this music video it's sad. Maiv Huas Hawj she such a good singer, love her voice!!!!!!!!!!!

becki

sarNie Hatchling
WOW... KEEP UP EVERYONE... EVERYONE DID A GREAT JOB... ON EDITING/FIXING POSTER(S)... LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE MORE POSTER(S)... (^0^)

godofbeauty

sarNie Egg
true, some hmong cover stink but not all hmong cover are that horrible. besides, the cover match the quality and acting of the movie too. You wouldn't want to buy the movie just by the cover. its not worth your money.