share your hmong banner ~ nploog siab khuab lig cua

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Banner i made for nploog siab khuab lig cua... :) got any to share? share with us in here..

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
WOW! i think it's nice. how do you do banner? what website do you use? how did you get the image/picture from a movie?

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
very nice banner. i'm so envious of people who can photoshop. I like it and he is hott!

btw this is very offtopic but my uncle is best friend with the director of the movie and my uncle told me that the girl is thai. he hired the actresses/actors for 600 baht dont know how much money that is in the US

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
very nice banner. i'm so envious of people who can photoshop. I like it and he is hott!

btw this is very offtopic but my uncle is best friend with the director of the movie and my uncle told me that the girl is thai. he hired the actresses/actors for 600 baht dont know how much money that is in the US
oh reallie? is she Thai? she can speak hmong pretty much.. i heard thai people are actually learning hmong to make movies... :) that's what i heard.. anyways, 600 baht? umm... that's not much but to them it's a lot.. hehehe...

WOW! i think it's nice. how do you do banner? what website do you use? how did you get the image/picture from a movie?
i didn't use any website.. i took the pics off my t.v.. lol.. & made the banner.. & yes its from a movie.. nploog siab khaub lig cua... have you seen the movie yet? it's pretty good.. well, so far i've only seen part 1 & 2.. :) pretty good & sad... :

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
LOL, you took the pics from your TV..haha but hey it works! Pics of hmong celebs are hard to find online...good quality ones that is... Anyways, you did a really nice job on the posters.

Hey! We should have a poster contest in here! Someone should post like a picture of a hmong celeb and we should all make something with it and vote on it. ^_^

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL, you took the pics from your TV..haha but hey it works! Pics of hmong celebs are hard to find online...good quality ones that is... Anyways, you did a really nice job on the posters.

Hey! We should have a poster contest in here! Someone should post like a picture of a hmong celeb and we should all make something with it and vote on it. ^_^
yup..lol.. :lol: pics of hmong celebs are really hard to find.. so yeah.. hehe! i had to take pics off my t.v..

thanks for the comment u guys.. since other peoplez.. thai..korean..& chinese.. in here have banners for their movies.. i thought we (hmong) should 2.. lol..

oh yea, we can post pics of hmong celebs and make something out of it and vote.. it'll be fun.. :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
wow... karenyang.. those are some very nice banner you made.. very talanted.. :)

please do share w/us... :)

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
YM and Karenyang the both of your banners are very pretty. The both of you have very good eye on catching pics and makeing them into beautiful banners. I must say the both of your banners look so much more attracting than the originals moive cover/poster of the movies. Hey maybe you can contact these hmong procuders and submit some of your work to them and have them have you desing their covers. Those are awasome banners. The both of you have some talent.

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
wow i love ur banners.. they are so nice.. how you do it..??? did you use photoshop?? very nice... where you get all the pics from anyway..?? i just love them...
WOW! i love your banners. they're so pretty and colorful? how do you do it? nicle y done and thanks for sharing with us.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
To make graphics like banners/wallpaper/poster you need a program call "Adobe Photoshop 7.0" any version would work. There are also other programs, but Adobe is the most used.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
really nice! can somebody post a better picture of her the girl that plays with tub yaj in innocent cyclone? thanks!

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
ooh those are all very purdy....i think that movie is pretty sad but it is slooooooow

I would make some hmong celebs banners and stuff too but there's not like a site where you can actually find pictures of hmong celebs like "Official sites of...." -_-

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Hmong already turn most of their mv and movies into dvd's I don't know why no one is capturing images from the movies/mv. Or is it that you guys don't know how?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yea.. i agreed.. the movie is sad.. but a bit too slow... i just finish watching part 3. i think part 1 & 2 are better.. part 3 is a different movie from my perspective.. the producer just watever in part 3..it's kinda boring..dun really like it... but i think part 4 is gonna be good... that's where the action comes in. i can't wait ...

really nice! can somebody post a better picture of her the girl that plays with tub yaj in innocent cyclone? thanks!
which girl? Bra Moua??? or Kao Nai Xiong?

if i can, i'll sent it to you.. :)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
okay, I'm confused...who is the n'ek?
the girl who got shot or the other one...
I don't think they're pretty...they should get prettier n'eks...