share true real life love story

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
It's been boring in here lately.. no new topic.. so i got one..
Anybody know any true-real life love story...?? I know everyone does.. so let's share them.. it can be sad or happy ones... lets just share them.. :)

This love story have been post in here already but for people who haven't been to that forum...

*This happened in Laos, about a year ago..btw, these couples are singers.. the guy happen to go and see his g/f this one night after this one wedding he went to..his cousins told him not to go since it was late already but he wanted to go anyways..( Love doesn't stop you from doing anything) Anyways, in laos.. they don't have lights.. so he was driving his motocycle.. he crashed into this one.. 3 wheel car thing and flew off his motorcycle and died instantly... after the girl's b/f died.. she had a new album out.. which her b/f & her was supposed to sing together but than he passed away.. even better, her b/f's older brother finished the album with her...

**I don't know if you guys heard this one but it happened about ten years ago..there was this one couple who were in highschool when they were dating.. at the end of senior year, they promised eachother to go to the same college and graduate together and then get married.. Things did not go the way they planned. The guy had a brain tumor or something..i'm not sure what it was but it had something to do with his brain.. & i wasn't sure if the girl knew about her b/f illness but than one day at school.
He told his g/f to hold his books for him.. As she took his book, he fell on the ground... What happen, was he passed out. He passed away..right there.. :wavecry: His g/f was really sad due to their promise they made..but than one thing she did for him.. even if he was gone.. she kept her promise & attended the college they plan to go... her parents did not let her go but she went anyways because she said she made a promised and even if he was not there. She was going to keep her promise. Nowdays, she has become a successful person due to the promise she kept. :) Best luck to her & her husband.. she was my first cousin... :loool:

*** This is another real-life true story i want to share.. I'm sure everyone heard this one already or maybe not.. this one is sad and scary.. this story should teach parents not to ruin their kids relationship.. Some parents just never learn from movies until it really happens to them.. Err.. piss me off..
It happened last year 2005... the couples happens to be first cousins...
for some reason, the parents does not like eachother.. the kids are in love.. the parents don't approve... the couples promised eachother to died together if they can't be together.. the guy asked his parents he wanted to marry his g/f.. they said no.. He becomes stress and told his g/f for them to commit a suicide.. she back out.. and he hang himself in his room.. in his closet.. :wavecry: i don't know why he did that but that was not the only way out... anyways, before the guy's funeral..
Her girl's b/f will come at night and sleep with her and touch her.. her parents did everything to make her b/f go away.. by changing her name and all but he still finds her...
One month, after her b/f funeral.. the girl met a guy from MN and married him... why? do you want to know why? she's wasn't over her b/f but she was pregnant... She didn't want a bad name.. so she married a guy in MN.. when she married the guy in MN.. he started to noticed something about her.. her belly.. he knew it wasn't his..
I don't know who this guy she married to.. but his family don't like the girl... and the girl's b/f that passed away comes and tells her.. he's with her 24/7... The girl has already gave birth to her twins.. she had twins.. :wavecry: how sad.. huh? Anyways, she has twins.. and her husband right now does not love her.. However her parents or her baby daddy's parents told her to come back to California to live with them.. but she's scare cause her baby daddy said he's gonna come and take her with him since her husband doesn't love her.. I call this TRUe LOVe... There ain't a lot of guys out there that will truly love their g/f... this way..

Anybody got any to share with us? I got a few more.. will share again..

rukmos

sarNie Adult
One time while my sisters, my mother, and I were hanging out in the yard, we talked about our love life and things like that. My mother revealed to us that she had a childhood friend and their relationship grew into love. When they were only fifteen years old, he got really sick and died a few days later. That night, he came to my mom and told her not to worry about her future because he's going to take care of my mother for the rest of her life and never let anyone hurt her. A few years later, my mom met my father at the New Year and they got married. My parents are still together and my father loves my mother very much. He never yells at her or hit her like other guys do. My mother believes that her childhood love lead my father to my mother because my father was the one for her. :wub: I hope that someday when I marry, I'll find a guy that'll love me and spoil me like my father does for my mother.

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
ok....well there is this one....i think you guys heard about it...

well the guys live in sc. and the girl live in Fresno...well one day the guy...he wanted to come visit her...so he took his car and went out the door....well...the next day the girl heard a knock at the door so she went to open it and saw her boi...but the strange thing about him is that when he came he didn't even say a words to her but kept on crying...so after her boi left...the phone started to rang...so she went to answer it and on the other line she heard her boi mother sobbing and telling her that her boi die yesterday while coming to visit her...then she knew that the perso that just visit her was a ghost....so after a few days she got sick and die....

there was this one couple...they been together for 2 years....well the girl's best firend liked her boi..but then the boi didn't like her....well one day they all decide to sneak out tonight...and the gurl told her boi to come pick her best friend first then her...well that day the gurl's mother had this one weird dream...so her mother told her not to sleep in her room but in her brother room...well that night her boi came to pick her best friend up...there her best friend told her feeling to him and want him to make love to her...but he said he didn't like her and that he still love the gurl...so the best friend got mad and i think she kill him somehow and then kill herself next....so back at the gurl's house.....it was said that everynight the gurl would her boifirend knocking on the window call and her to come out....so they changed her name and so yea that didn't happen anymore...

nalis

sarNie Egg
I have a true story that my mom told me and my sisters. She told us about her older sister's love story to us. It was back in Laos, my aunt Ying (which is my mom's older sister) would wake up early in the morning to go bring water from the river to cook and do household chores. She was a pretty young lady about eighteen or maybe even younger. Every morning on her way to the river she would pass a big nice house, in this house lives a very wealth hmong man (it was really rare to see a wealthy man back in these days, but he was really wealthy, he had servants to cook, clean, and take him to places). Every morning this man would wake up early to just watch my aunt go pass his house because he knew she would go by every morning because it was a daily rountine of her to do that. This man knew he wanted her for his wife because he know that she was a hardworker and that she also takes care of her younger siblings because she was the oldest of eight children. So one day he came to her house to talk to her parents and ask her for her hand in marriage (tua nqis tsev hais, in hmong culture this is highly important for the girl side of the family for a man to come ask for their daughter, it gives them face and honor because it shows that their daughter is very good). Her parents were very poor and so they had no problem with the marriage because they knew that he was rich and so he can take care of her financially, but they told him that before they do anything else they have to ask their daughter to she if she agrees. They ask her and of course she did not agree because she knows that this man is way older than her age and was a widow. Also she was already in a deep relationship with her boyfriend and they were planning on marrying. My great-grandpa which is her grandpa talked to him. He was the elder in the family and someone that she looks up to and listens to talked to her. He said that she should marry him because (txawm li cas los nws yog ib tug neeg zoo thiab muaj nyiag, kwm lub neej yuav tsis txom nyem li nws niam thiab nws txiv lwms. Tsis tag li ntawm, nws yuav pab tau nws tsev neeg yog hais tais nws mus tau lub neeg zoo.) After having this serious talk with her grandpa she agreed to the marriage.

The wedding night: She totally did not want to sleep with him because she was just thinking about her boyfriend, that how can she leave him behind to marry someone who is so old compare to her young boyfriend. It was kind of funny the way my mom told us, but yeah. So she did everything to avoid sleeping with him, she did not want him to touch her and everytime he tries to come close to her she would pinch him or start kicking.
His side of the family talked to her about what her duties were because she is marry to their brother/son. She hated her marriage life so much that she decided to runaway. She ran away to the cities and he had people looking for her. They almost caught her too, because they saw her she they after her but she hid herself in a bag inside a army truck. She came back to her parent's house and told them that she's not going to marry her husband anymore. She went back to her boyfriend, but he didn't want her. He said that she's been married already and so to him she's not clean anymore. (What an ass!!!) She was still a virgin because she totally did not sleep with her husband yet. But yea, she never went back to her husband, and so he remarried and came to Thailand during the time of CIA war that was happening. *He went to thailand first and sent people to come get his wife and on the way to Thailand his wife died at the Mekong River. It is sad that he is so wealthy but his life is so sad their is always some tradegy in his life concerning about his wives.

As for my aunt she got married around 1975 and moved to France, where she currently live with her husband and her five children.

Well, I hope you all enjoy that!!!

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
wow...those are some freaky stories...but some of those are very touching....well i'll just share this one....
i just wanted to share my big brothers love story to you all.....SHHH...I DON'T HAVE HIS PERMISSION...but it's so nice i gotta share it....

anyway....he had been going out with this girl for about 4-5 years......all through middle school and into sophomore year of high school....i had become really close to her....and i really liked her....was totally convinced they'd get married after high school and i'd get to be NKAUJ NTSUAB......well...this new guy showed up one day at school...and well....his girlfriend and the guy started hanging out all the time....i told my brother but he said he trusted her and everything...so i pushed it aside and thought nothing more of it....that was until one day, my brother came home really late and he was kinda cut up on the lip and a little bruised on the cheek....my parents were out of town that night....but my brother just locked himself downstairs...(we had like a gym downstairs...punching bag and all that stuff)...yea..so since i couldn't get the door open...i just kinda heard him punching the punching bag all night....

the next morning....i finally found the key in his room and unlocked the door....he was laying on the floor. his knuckles were really bleeding and I was really scared cause my parents weren't home and I was only a freshman...didn't know what to do...but i managed to bandage up his knuckles and wipe some blood off his face...my brother was breathing and was concious so i told him i could call 911 cause he was still beat up badly...but he told me not to bother....so i just stayed with him......i sat there with him for about 30 minutes....we didn't even say anything....just sat there...then my brother got up and told me what happened.....

he had caught his girlfriend running off with that new guy....she was going to get married with him....and dump my brother....my brother tried stopping her....heck she was only a sophomore!!! but she wouldn't listen....the new guy got mad that my brother was interrupting so they got into a fight....my brother didn't lay a finger on the new guy and they just drove off......

i couldn't believe that his girlfriend would do that to him!! i was so peeved at her!! my brother was like crying while he was telling me.....5 years is a lot of love and memories going on....i didn't even know what to say to him.....cause since it was just me and my brother being the only siblings in our family...i didn't know what i felt like to be left by a girl.....but my brother was really sad....he asked me for a hug and I gave him one....it was soo sad...he was crying really hard when he hugged me...i felt like a idiot for not knowing what to do....but then my parents came home....they saw him all beat up and i told them the story.....they got mad at my brother and started lecturing him.........usually my brother would try to argue his point...but he just stayed still so i argued for him.....finally....i got some sense into my mom and she hugging my brother...my dad just gave up and said my brother was a fool for crying over a girl.....that kinda got my mom mad...but that's a different story.....

yea....my brother did get over her.....the girl is now married to that guy....she even had the stupid nerve to invite my brother.....and for once my brother listened to me and DIDN'T attend the wedding.....the girl is a senior in high school with a baby girl.....hands full....working too....serves her right....she'll catch my brother in the halls and try to make conversation but since I'm a junoir and can pull him away I do....i don't want her to soften my brother up again.....

but seeing my brothers relationship of 5 years all of a sudden turning to dust and nothing for that lady...it's a sad thing....right now...since I'm older...i understand...cause i've been dumped but my relationships have never lasted like 5 years....i still think my brother loves her but he knows he needs to keep his distance.....

so....there's the ending.....well not really the ending....my brother isn't as energetic as he was before...but he knows he can only keep so many memories....he's told me many times and i totally undestand him....i know he'll find someone great one day.....

WELL...MY BROTHERS TRUE LOVE STORY...HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT....

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
that's so sad *sniff* well you can't get over the one been with the past 5 years...well best luck to ur bro....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
beamie said:
wow...those are some freaky stories...but some of those are very touching....well i'll just share this one....
i just wanted to share my big brothers love story to you all.....SHHH...I DON'T HAVE HIS PERMISSION...but it's so nice i gotta share it....

anyway....he had been going out with this girl for about 4-5 years......all through middle school and into sophomore year of high school....i had become really close to her....and i really liked her....was totally convinced they'd get married after high school and i'd get to be NKAUJ NTSUAB......well...this new guy showed up one day at school...and well....his girlfriend and the guy started hanging out all the time....i told my brother but he said he trusted her and everything...so i pushed it aside and thought nothing more of it....that was until one day, my brother came home really late and he was kinda cut up on the lip and a little bruised on the cheek....my parents were out of town that night....but my brother just locked himself downstairs...(we had like a gym downstairs...punching bag and all that stuff)...yea..so since i couldn't get the door open...i just kinda heard him punching the punching bag all night....

the next morning....i finally found the key in his room and unlocked the door....he was laying on the floor. his knuckles were really bleeding and I was really scared cause my parents weren't home and I was only a freshman...didn't know what to do...but i managed to bandage up his knuckles and wipe some blood off his face...my brother was breathing and was concious so i told him i could call 911 cause he was still beat up badly...but he told me not to bother....so i just stayed with him......i sat there with him for about 30 minutes....we didn't even say anything....just sat there...then my brother got up and told me what happened.....

he had caught his girlfriend running off with that new guy....she was going to get married with him....and dump my brother....my brother tried stopping her....heck she was only a sophomore!!! but she wouldn't listen....the new guy got mad that my brother was interrupting so they got into a fight....my brother didn't lay a finger on the new guy and they just drove off......

i couldn't believe that his girlfriend would do that to him!! i was so peeved at her!! my brother was like crying while he was telling me.....5 years is a lot of love and memories going on....i didn't even know what to say to him.....cause since it was just me and my brother being the only siblings in our family...i didn't know what i felt like to be left by a girl.....but my brother was really sad....he asked me for a hug and I gave him one....it was soo sad...he was crying really hard when he hugged me...i felt like a idiot for not knowing what to do....but then my parents came home....they saw him all beat up and i told them the story.....they got mad at my brother and started lecturing him.........usually my brother would try to argue his point...but he just stayed still so i argued for him.....finally....i got some sense into my mom and she hugging my brother...my dad just gave up and said my brother was a fool for crying over a girl.....that kinda got my mom mad...but that's a different story.....

yea....my brother did get over her.....the girl is now married to that guy....she even had the stupid nerve to invite my brother.....and for once my brother listened to me and DIDN'T attend the wedding.....the girl is a senior in high school with a baby girl.....hands full....working too....serves her right....she'll catch my brother in the halls and try to make conversation but since I'm a junoir and can pull him away I do....i don't want her to soften my brother up again.....

but seeing my brothers relationship of 5 years all of a sudden turning to dust and nothing for that lady...it's a sad thing....right now...since I'm older...i understand...cause i've been dumped but my relationships have never lasted like 5 years....i still think my brother loves her but he knows he needs to keep his distance.....

so....there's the ending.....well not really the ending....my brother isn't as energetic as he was before...but he knows he can only keep so many memories....he's told me many times and i totally undestand him....i know he'll find someone great one day.....

[post="83406"][/post]​
That is so freaking sad...screw the girl...gosh, and your brother is so sweet!!! Do you have a picture??? LOL...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
This is something that happened to friend...and is still dragging on...

3 years ago, she went out with a couple of friends and met this guy. She fell hard for him but all he wanted was booty...so they started talking...she usually don't hang out with us at all, but he introduced her into a whole new world...on her 18th birthday, he promised her he would make it special...excited and hoping for a great surprise, she ended up hurt and heartbroken...he forced himself on her...and the bad thing is, she was a virgin so it left a stain on his friend's bed...to matter worst, some of my ex-friends that were jealous of her being with him (he was a cutiesr one out of all his friends and every group of guys that they meet seem to always show more attention in her then my other selfish ex-friends)...instead of keeping it quiet, those bitches pointed out the stain to everyone...(it was a while after the incident that I found that they were the ones who told the guys to come in the room)...since there was a stain...the guy's friend got pissed and they got into an argument...she just walked off and hid in the bathroom...then the guy just left and an hour later came back and threw some new sheets to his friend...(supposely, he went to walmart and bought his friends some new sheets)...I drove my own car so I had already left...the next morning she finally got a whole of me and said that last night her driver and abandon her and my ex friends...(after all those bitches did to her and she was the one who found them rides home)...

3 years passed...he saw her again...he's married but regrets it...he now sees her in a whole different way...he stalks her...she changed her address her phone number but someway somehow, he was always able to find her...although she's hurt, he still has a place in her heart...as much as he wants to be with her now...he knows it can't happen...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
i wish i had a f-en scanner to show you all his pic!! haha....i am 100% sure you'd all be better than that b$%#h that left him......but i don't have a scanner or anything....which sucks...but i promise once i get one....i'll show you his pic!!

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
ahhhhh.. i''m so touched by all these stories (true life ones)!! Hopefully one day me and my guy will have a sweet story too... and if whenever i do, i'll share it too.. hhehehe!!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I guess everyone has a story of their own.. :) In my life, I will only have one story that has its twists to and from where I am at now...

During the eighth grade, I met a wonderful man, named *Guy1. He and I talked to each other for a summer until I went to highschool for my freshman year. Around his birthday in February, (we have been talking for almost a year) I met another guy, **Guy2- whom I fell in love with.... I think it was love, because no matter what I did I couldn't let him go..... I stopped talking to **Guy1 and started dating **Guy2. He was the sweetest thing a girl would ever wish. He had a humor that still lingers with me to this day... He was like the perfect guy for me.... then one weekend around May (3 months after we dated) I didn't hear from him at all.. nor was he anywhere to be found. Then I found out from his aunt that he ran away with another girl, this GIRL was someone that I knew too... the daughter of my father's best friend. When they came back, he told his parents that he wanted to marry her.. at least that's what I heard. but they didn't get married..... and he came back to me........ I loved him so much that I had to accept him again. This guy meant everything to me, so I thought that it was my chance to get my love back... I was wrong again. His sister in law told me that creepy girls have been calling him but I totally resisted and just thought that he had only me.
One day, I kept getting a chain letter from his e-mail .. u know the ones that u send to friends asking questions about you.. and that chain letter was talking smack about me, so right then I knew that he was doing something behind my back.
at that time, around Christmas break of 2004, my mother didn't know anything.. NOTHING.. at all. She asked my why **Guy1 stopped calling me... and I told her I didn't know.. but it was my fault-I had sent him an e-mail around his birthday to forget about me, which hurt him so he stopped calling me. But my mom didn't know. She urged me to send him a christmas gift.. so we bought a daily calendar and I had to send it to him so my mom wouldn't know.... I apologized to him and asked how he was doing....... To my surprise, he wrote back saying he was so happy to receive my gift- and he came to visit me during a snow storm..... and he wrote me a 20-page typed story of his thoughts about our relationship from the beginning until that day- I read it and I was touched, so thankful for him coming back to me...
on the other hand, **Guy2 and I kept it going until the end of the school year of my sophomore year in highschool.... for hurting me, I stayed with him, so that I could make everlasting memories for him forever..... and I broke up with him... and my memories did stay with him...... Me and my Guy1 stayed together and made our own memories.... until my Junior year that winter- we got married..Guy2's aunt told me that he was hurt... and that he too had also planned to marry me, but he was too late...anyway last Dec 17th 2005 was our 2 year anniversary.... (which was also guy2's wedding)

So that's my only love story that I would ever have to share with my children... hehehe.. :)
what did u all think?

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
how come you dumped Guy1 in the beginning?? i guess you two were meant to be together no matter what. that's kinda sweet!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
this is not my love story, but my mother's... well... i wouldn't say it's actual love...

when my mother was still in Laos... she looked very much like a Laotian girl... so there was this old couple who had a son who died in the war... they really admired my mom and always told her when they saw her that, if their son was still alive... they would make him marry her because she was such a beautiful and kind girl...

it's sooooo sweet... sometimes... i wish that would just happen to me... LOL

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
beamie said:

[post="83406"][/post]​

WOW...your bothers story really touched my heart girl...aww...i feel so bad for him...but yeah he can do better...can i be his girlfriend then if he's single???....hehe....anyways...wish him the best....