share true real life love story

qyy

sarNie Egg
ceda_lee said:
Well said...if it's your time to go...then let it be...
[post="109545"][/post]​
yep.... let it be.... if you gotta go... you go....

amaymoua said:
DAMN.. HELLA STALKING ME AND SHIT... GOING EVERYWHERE I GO... GOSH.. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.. I WANT NO PART OF YOUR FAMILY..

First of all, I did not have an abortion... get your story straight... and stop taking out or you azz.

Second.... I never made Wang choose me over anything... he's a big boy, he can make his own choice... It your parents who drove Wang to leave you guys... so stop blaming me for him picking me over you guy... well blame me all you want, if that makes you guys happy... because you all know the reason why he left.

Third... I've never stole anything in my life, unlike many in your family... sorry I wasn't rise that way... AND all those stuff.. you guys took from me and won't give back.. go ahead and keep it since some of you guys are that desperate for it... Go ahead and keep it... FYI... i can't be stilling something that already belongs to me... it was both me and wang working for all that stuff.. for the past 6 year.. were any of you guys around or even did any one of you guys said you wanted to help us with this and that.. NO you guys weren't there.. so don't be acting now that that you guys were there for him for the past 6 years of his life....

Say what you want, because all and all... you guys don't mean shit to me... it's because of you guys that he's dead...and I do blame some of you guys... andI will forever blaming some of you guys... it was your guy's choice to take him off life support after two hours...

If you guys loved Wang so much, than why afterward.. one of you guys talked mad shit about him and all of you guys but one.. acted like nothing... Please.. don't give that bullshit saying that you guys care so much for him, when he was alive you guys never give a shit about him... and everyone knows it too... SO DON'T BE GOING ON SAYING THAT YOU WERE HELLA CLOSE WITH HIM.... PLZ.... BUT KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT... MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE YOURSELF BELIEVE THAT...

Go ahead and blame me for all your family problems.... like always... that's why Wang did want he did... Keep pointing the finger at me, as long as it makes you guys happy... because you guys know well enough what you guys did to him, don't need to cover it up be saying what you hoped was true... but say whatever makes you guys happy...for everyone knows the truth about you guys anyhow.. .. just ask anyone...

About me dying... you know what.. I do hope that I do dy soon too... because I wouldn't have to see or hear certain people in your family anymore... I'm hella glad that I no longer have any ties what so ever with you evil people... well atleast most of you guys anyhow... there are still a one or two good ones in your family... Don't worry I would be more than happy to dy, so I don't have to ever deal with your family again... but too bad so sad for me, I still have to live on the same plant as some of you evil people.. Wish me dead all you want, because the more you wish the happier I get, knowing that you guys always be thinking of me and shit... Damn.. get a hobby or something and stop obsessing over me...

I don't have to explain anyting to anyone... people believe whatever they want to believe... don't matter whatever...

FYI - DON'T BE JEALOUS THAT HE WAS CLOSER TO ME YOU GUYS... NO MATTER WHAT YOU GUYS WILL NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING.... FOR YOU GUYS DON'T DESERVE TO KNOW... BELIEVE WHAT YOU GUYS WANT TO BELIEVE BECAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU GUYS WILL EVER HAVE...

I DO THANK FOR YOUR PARENTS FOR BRING HIM INTO THE WORLD... I REALLY DO, BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET OR FORGIVE THEM FOR WHAT THEY DID TO HIM, AND YOU ALL KNOW WELL ENOUGH WHAT YOU GUYS DID TO HIM... EVEN TIL THE DAY HE DEAD... HE IS STILL SAD BY WHAT THEY DID... BUT YOU KNOW WHAT.... IT ALL DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE...

YOU CAN COME ON HERE AND WRITE WHATEVER YOU WANT ABOUT WHATEVER, BECAUSE IT DON'T FADE ME OR HURT ME.. BECAUSE NOTHING IN THIS WORLD CAN EVER HURT ME ANYMORE.... DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO AND I'LL DO WHAT I GOTTA DO.... FOR MANY OF YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING TO ME ANYMORE... ESP CERTAIN PEOPLE.. THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE...

REMEMBER ONE DAY, YOU GUYS WILL FEEL THE SAME IF NOT MORE PAIN THAN WHAT YOUR GUYS PUT UPON ME... FOR WHAT GOES AROUND ALWAYS COMES AROUND....REMEMBER THAT OK... IAND DO CURSED THOSE THAT HAVE MISTREATED WANG AND ME... THAT KARMA WILL HIT THEM IN THE AZZ TWENTY MORE TIMES THAN WHAT HAPPENED TO US... YES... I AM BAD FOR CURSING SOME OF YOU GUYS... BUT ATLEAST I'M NOT LIKE YOU GUYS... ACTUALLY DOING BAD SHIT...

JUST REMEMBER THAT NO MATTER HOW LONG OR HOW FAR YOU GUYS MAY GO, KARMA WILL FIND YOU GUYS AND YOU GUYS WILL PAY FOR ALL YOUR SINS... THAT YOU GUYS HAVE PUT ON WANG AND ME.. WELL FOR ME .. I REALLY DON'T CARE.... BUT FOR ALL THAT YOU GUYS PUT WANG THROUGH....

ALSO DON'T ACT LIKE YOU GUYS WERE CLOSE AND NICE WITH HIM... NOW THAT HE'S GONE... TOO FUCKEN LATE... SHOULD OF DONE IT WHEN HE WAS HERE... TOO BAD SO SAD... FOR YOU GUYS... FOR YOU GUYS WILL NEVER KNOW THE REAL HIM...

OH YEA.... THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO WRITE ALL THIS FANTASY OF YOURS.. FOR i KNOW THAT YOU REALLY CARE AND ALWAYS BE THINKING OF ME ... GOOD LUCK TO YOUR FAMILY AND HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS GET WHAT YOU GUYS DESERVED....GOOD OR BAD.. IT DEPENDS ON WHO WAS GOOD OR BAD TO HIM... GUESS

DON'T WORRY WANG KNOWS THE TRUTH... SAY ALL YOU WANT... BECAUSE IT'S NOT ME WHO HAVE TO LIVE WITH LIES, AT LEAST I CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING THE TRUTH.. AS FOR YOU.. KEEP ON CREATING YOUR FANTASY WORLD.. TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF... BUT DON'T WORRY THAT DON'T LAST... FANTASY IS NOT TRUE... REMEMBER THAT.. IT'S A FANTASY... NON-REAL...

OH DON'T BOTHER REPLYING BACK.. BECAUSE THIS CRAP IS DONE WITH.... GROW UP... AND GET A LIFE... IF YOU CAN'T FIND ONE... GO BUY A DOG AND NAME IT LIFE AND MAYBE YOU'LL HAVE ONE...
[post="111096"][/post]​

anti-hmong said:
I find is so funny, how some Hmong people always find it better to blame others for their problems, just to make them feel good about themselves.

I find it ridiculous that you guys are still bitching about Wang after his death. I mean for gods sake the boy is dead, anything you say now or in the future aren’t gonna change that.

Even though I don’t know you guys and the real story behind the sister and sister in law hating each other. I could sense whose story is true and who’s is false. Yeah it’s true that there are always two sides to a story, but by the way this looks, it’s like one side it out to prove the other side is false, but in the end, we know what the truth is and that is Wang loved both his family and Pa.

I don’t know why people like you guys (TRUE and AzuGurl84) have so much time on your hands to sign up for a forum just to comment on Pa’s post. I would think after Wang’s death you wouldn’t want anything to do with her, just the same way she doesn’t want with you guys. But I guess you guys must really want her to be a part of your life, since you guys can’t move on and do better things, besides stalking Pa in every shape and form to start shit (mind my language).

if you two (TRUE and AzuGurl84)...love your brother as much as you claim...why the hell are you demeaning his memory this way?...you know what the true story is...Pa knows what the true story is...your family and Pa's family knows what the true story is...and your brother knows what the true story...now that's he gone...he's not able to clear things up...because both sides of the family are just going to go back and forth saying "i'm right, you're wrong"...that's not going to help anyone or anything...do you really think your brother's happy right knowing that his two families are fighting over an issue that's pretty much irrelevant and dead...the issue should stay dead...fighting back and forth...is that really going to make you feel better?...and more importantly...is it going to bring your brother back?...you can't always win in every argument...my suggestion is to pick those that are worth your time and energy
[post="111175"][/post]​
yep... true....

nkaujhmooblauj said:
uh... amaymoua....

you said that no one will know the real him? so you are saying that you knew him best?

so... maybe i should remind you that no one will ever know anyone best if they're not part of the "real" family... blood family i should say..

i just think that you shouldn't say that no one will know the real him...
[post="111271"][/post]​
that's not how i see it, I think that the person that knows you the most is you soul mate ..... just because they're your family memeber it doesn't mean they know you the most... i mean when you have sex with someone do you tell them? when you do something terrible, do you tell them? never mind....

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
OH YEA TO UPDATE MY REAL LIFE LOVE STORY...

JUST LAST WEEK WHILE I WAS CHANGIN MY HUSBAND'S WATER AND FLOWER AT THE CEMENTARY, SOMETHING OUT OF THIS WORLD HAPPENED TO ME...

AFTER CHANGING THE WATER AND FLOWER, I SAW A PURPLE PIECE OF PAPER LAYING ABOUT 10 FEET AWAY FROM ME, AND I DIDN'T THINK MUCH OF IT, BUT SOMEONE ELSE TRASH.. SO I DIDN'T BOTHER PICKING IT UP...

AFTER SITINGTHERE FOR 20 MINUTES JUST TALKING TO HIM, I DECIDED TO PICK UP FOR SOME ODD REASON... AFTER PICKING UP THE PAPER, I NOTICE THAT THERE WERE WRITING ON IT.. SO I DECIDED TO READ IT JUST BECAUSE I WAS NOSY.. AND IT READ: I LOVE YOU, PA...

I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK, I WASN'T SURE IF I SHOULD BE SCARD OR HAPPY... BUT AFTER ABOUT 10 SECOND, I GOT REALLY HAPPY AND WENT BACK TO HIS GRAVE AND THANK HIM FOR THE NOTE, TOLD HIM THAT I LOVE HIM TOO... ..

A FEW DAYS LATER, SOME LADY FROM MY WORK PLACE CAME UP TO ME AND SAID THAT: HE'S WATCHING OVER YOU, HE'S ALWAYS WITH YOU... AND HE WAS THE ONE WHO MADE YOU GO PICK UP THAT PAPER, IF IT WAS UP TO YOU, YOU WOULDN'T. HE GIVES YOU SO MANY SIGN BUT YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THEM, THIS TIME HE MADE YOU GO PICK UP THAT PAPER"

I WAS HELLA TRIPPIN BECAUSE THIS LADY DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ME OR ANYTHING ABOUT ME, YET KNOW SO MUCH WHEN NONE OTHER KNEW BUT MYSELF...

AND JUST TODAY, SOMEONE CAME UP TO ME AND TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TO WANG'S AND MY WEDDING.. I WAS LIKE.. I DIDN'T HAVE A WEDDING... SHE SAID "NOT IN THIS LIFE TIME, BUT THE LIFE TIME BEFORE, YOU GUYS WERE MARRIED BEFORE AND I WAS THERE. " I WAS HELLA TRIPPIN AGAIN

I KNOW THAT I SOUND CRAZY BUT AFTER SO MANY WERID THINGS BEEN HAPPENING TO ME THAT MADE ME BELIEVE ... ALL I CAN PRETTY MUCH SAY IS THAT WHEN YOU'RE SOUL MATE, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE TIME IT IS, YOU'LL ALWAYS FIND EACH OTHER... JUST LIKE ME AND WANG.. EVEN THOUGH IN THIS LIFE TIME, OUR TIME WAS CUT SHORT, I HAVE FAITH THAT IN THE NEXT, WE'LL FIND EACH OTHER AGAIN AND FINALLY BE TOGEHTER AGAIN .. ..

BELIEVE IN TRUE LOVE GUYS, BECAUSE NOT EVEN DEATH CAN STOP IT FROM GROWING.. FOR I REALIZE THAT TODAY IS THE DAY THAT I LOVE HIM THE LEAST, BECAUSE TOMORROW I WILL LOVE HIM EVEN MORE THAN TODAY.. AND THE NEXT I WILL LOVE HIM EVEN MORE THAN TOMORROW... JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE NO LONGER HERE DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE LOVE YOU SHARE DIES.. IT CAN STILL GROW.. TRUST ME... MY LOVE FOR MY WANG, STILL GROWS STRONGER AND STRONGER EACH DAY...

I MIGHT SOUND CRAZY TO SOME, BUT IF YOU GUYS ONLY BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF TRUE LOVE... IT CAN DO ALOT

bugsy

sarNie Adult
amaymoua said:

JUST LAST WEEK WHILE I WAS CHANGIN MY HUSBAND'S WATER AND FLOWER AT THE CEMENTARY, SOMETHING OUT OF THIS WORLD HAPPENED TO ME...

AFTER CHANGING THE WATER AND FLOWER, I SAW A PURPLE PIECE OF PAPER LAYING ABOUT 10 FEET AWAY FROM ME, AND I DIDN'T THINK MUCH OF IT, BUT SOMEONE ELSE TRASH.. SO I DIDN'T BOTHER PICKING IT UP...

AFTER SITINGTHERE FOR 20 MINUTES JUST TALKING TO HIM, I DECIDED TO PICK UP FOR SOME ODD REASON... AFTER PICKING UP THE PAPER, I NOTICE THAT THERE WERE WRITING ON IT.. SO I DECIDED TO READ IT JUST BECAUSE I WAS NOSY.. AND IT READ: I LOVE YOU, PA...

I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK, I WASN'T SURE IF I SHOULD BE SCARD OR HAPPY... BUT AFTER ABOUT 10 SECOND, I GOT REALLY HAPPY AND WENT BACK TO HIS GRAVE AND THANK HIM FOR THE NOTE, TOLD HIM THAT I LOVE HIM TOO... ..

A FEW DAYS LATER, SOME LADY FROM MY WORK PLACE CAME UP TO ME AND SAID THAT: HE'S WATCHING OVER YOU, HE'S ALWAYS WITH YOU... AND HE WAS THE ONE WHO MADE YOU GO PICK UP THAT PAPER, IF IT WAS UP TO YOU, YOU WOULDN'T. HE GIVES YOU SO MANY SIGN BUT YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THEM, THIS TIME HE MADE YOU GO PICK UP THAT PAPER"

I WAS HELLA TRIPPIN BECAUSE THIS LADY DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ME OR ANYTHING ABOUT ME, YET KNOW SO MUCH WHEN NONE OTHER KNEW BUT MYSELF...

AND JUST TODAY, SOMEONE CAME UP TO ME AND TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TO WANG'S AND MY WEDDING.. I WAS LIKE.. I DIDN'T HAVE A WEDDING... SHE SAID "NOT IN THIS LIFE TIME, BUT THE LIFE TIME BEFORE, YOU GUYS WERE MARRIED BEFORE AND I WAS THERE. " I WAS HELLA TRIPPIN AGAIN

I KNOW THAT I SOUND CRAZY BUT AFTER SO MANY WERID THINGS BEEN HAPPENING TO ME THAT MADE ME BELIEVE ... ALL I CAN PRETTY MUCH SAY IS THAT WHEN YOU'RE SOUL MATE, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE TIME IT IS, YOU'LL ALWAYS FIND EACH OTHER... JUST LIKE ME AND WANG.. EVEN THOUGH IN THIS LIFE TIME, OUR TIME WAS CUT SHORT, I HAVE FAITH THAT IN THE NEXT, WE'LL FIND EACH OTHER AGAIN AND FINALLY BE TOGEHTER AGAIN .. ..

BELIEVE IN TRUE LOVE GUYS, BECAUSE NOT EVEN DEATH CAN STOP IT FROM GROWING.. FOR I REALIZE THAT TODAY IS THE DAY THAT I LOVE HIM THE LEAST, BECAUSE TOMORROW I WILL LOVE HIM EVEN MORE THAN TODAY.. AND THE NEXT I WILL LOVE HIM EVEN MORE THAN TOMORROW... JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE NO LONGER HERE DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE LOVE YOU SHARE DIES.. IT CAN STILL GROW.. TRUST ME... MY LOVE FOR MY WANG, STILL GROWS STRONGER AND STRONGER EACH DAY...

I MIGHT SOUND CRAZY TO SOME, BUT IF YOU GUYS ONLY BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF TRUE LOVE... IT CAN DO ALOT
[post="141812"][/post]​
Wow!! I'm speechless. I can't begin to think of how your feeling right now....but wow....your story is really touching. Thanks for sharing. It made me smile. ^_^

Yea, I had one story. i went out with this one guy for such a long time! WE loved eachother very much and we was like another bomb-ass couple in those legend hmong movies. Then one day, he just broke it off with me. After that, I started thinking about suicide. I attepted it alot, but there was always sumthing stuck in the way that wouldn't let me. I cut myself up real bad and i had scars all over...all because of this one boy. I was left in tears and depression and didn't go out with anyone for a year! Then that boy came back for me. I cussed in his face and told him all the things i had to suffer for when he broke up with me. I told him about all the memories that shattrered through my nights. And he left slowly when i turned around and gave him a last hug...he was like,''You're taking me back?'' And i was like, ''Nope, I just wanted to feel you hug before I move on.'' and I left him in Tears. His love made me change and all the scars i have from him are still on me...reminding me of the love i should've never started...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
ntxais_hmoob_thoj said:
Yea, I had one story. i went out with this one guy for such a long time! WE loved eachother very much and we was like another bomb-ass couple in those legend hmong movies. Then one day, he just broke it off with me. After that, I started thinking about suicide. I attepted it alot, but there was always sumthing stuck in the way that wouldn't let me. I cut myself up real bad and i had scars all over...all because of this one boy. I was left in tears and depression and didn't go out with anyone for a year! Then that boy came back for me. I cussed in his face and told him all the things i had to suffer for when he broke up with me. I told him about all the memories that shattrered through my nights. And he left slowly when i turned around and gave him a last hug...he was like,''You're taking me back?'' And i was like, ''Nope, I just wanted to feel you hug before I move on.'' and I left him in Tears. His love made me change and all the scars i have from him are still on me...reminding me of the love i should've never started...
[post="153527"][/post]​
*applause* Mannnn...thats the way to do it. I lovee how you left him. I mean....i sympathize with both sides...and i feel your pain....you must've been in pain when doing that too.....but good for you. ^_^

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ok this story is nothing sad or romantic but yea
there is 2 brothers, brother 1 and brother 2...well both brother got girlfriends and teh girlfriends hates eachother and brother1 hates brother 2 girlfriend and brother2 hates brother 1 girlfriend...well 2 years pass brother 2 got married to his girlfriend, and 1 year later brother 1 got married to his girlfriend so now brother 1 and wife, brother 2 and wife all live in the SAME house!...i find this kinda funnie... :D

Fearless

sarNie Adult
amaymoua said:

[post="141812"][/post]​

Wow! Thanks for the update.. it's so touching! I believe you guys will find each other again the next life.

ntxais_hmoob_thoj said:
[post="153527"][/post]​
You're quite a brave woman. I know how it feel. I am going through the depressing stage and thanks to that JERK!!! I also do cry and every morning I wake up with pain of loneliness and sorrow in my heart. Makes me don't want to open my eyes. *SIGH* I'll get through it, I hope!!! :wavecry:

Thank you for your story, that's what everyone tells me too. When you look back at this... you're just going to laugh all about it.

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
ANY MORE STORIES GUYS... JUST KINDA INTERESTED IN OTHER PEOPLE STORIES TOO... WANT TO HEAR HOW PEOPLE DEAL WITH THEIR LOVE LIFE... SINCE I DON'T REALLY HAVE ONE RIGHT NOW...

STILL HAVE FAITH THAT LOVE STILL EXIST, EVEN IF YOU WANT SEE IT ...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
well, all my life the guys I’ve liked never liked me back…
I moved to MN from CA after 2nd grade so I was starting 3rd grade in MN…so my teacher had this one guy sit with me to help me around school and class cause we’re both Hmong…and I guess I grew a crush on him…and things would’ve been better if I hadn’t told my exfriend about my feelings for him…cause she I guess liked him too and started messing with him…and he didn’t like her and so were friends so he didn’t like me either cause she’s always getting him in trouble…I liked him all the way to 6th grade and even when I liked his friend (guy3) I still liked him and still wanted a chance with him…let’s call him guy1…now there’s this guy in 6th grade and he’ll be guy2…well, we flirted and I really thought he liked me too but found out he was just messing around and making fun of me but I liked him too much and called it flirting…found out he likes this other way prettier girl in this other class…I gave up on him…never really liked him anyways ! *cries*…well, guy3 is friends with guy1 and guy3 is cousins with my friend so she tried to hook us up…well, he called me selfish and he didn’t like me…he said he liked girls like this other girl…and that girl, is nice, she’s outgoing, very comfortable with everyone and not shy and talks with a nice smile while I’m all loud around my friend but really shy and quiet around people I don’t know and kinda keep to myself…well, I got mad at him for calling me selfish cause he doesn’t even know me and didn’t even give me a chance to show my true self to him…and I was cursed to have classes with him and his friends in embarrassment that I got rejected by him and his friend guy1 and their friend guy2…well there’s this guy4 and he doesn’t hand with guys, he hangs with me and my girl friends which is weird cause he’s a guy…well, after going on and off and on and off with guy5 who’s a white guy, guy4 tells me he likes me and I finally found out he hangs with us girls just to be with me…isn’t that sweet…but the sad thing is…I only like him as a friend…so I told him to stay a friend…and my friend2 likes guy4 so me and friend1 kinda hooked guy4 with friend2 but guy4 doesn’t like friend2…he likes me…but he just gave her a chance unlike those guys who won’t give me a chance…well, friend2 treated him like trash, he gave her a plastic pink flower and she bent it in half and stepped on it…I felt sorry so I picked it up when no one was watching and kept it…after friend2 dumped guy4 and made fun of him in front of class, I felt really bad cause I had asked him to give her a chance…so I asked him out and he said no…then a few days later he asked me out and I said yes…I thought I had feelings for him…but after he and I went out for a while friend2 kept coming back to him and he kept hanging with her more than me…I got mad cause I was his girl but people mistaken them for being a couple (you know what that looks like compared to him and me)…so I dumped him…knowing I only dated him cause I pitied him I guess…but after our break up he and friend2 stopped hanging together…and after some words with some friends we got back together…but then I broke up with him again cause I didn’t want to date someone cause of pity and ruin our friendship even more…well, he dated this other girl later…and I started to like guy2’s other friend guy6…after fours days of asking him out he finally agreed…we went out for I can’t remember how long…but it was at the very end of the school year so we dated through half the summer without contact cause I wasn’t suppose to be dating…then one day friend1 called and said friend2 and guy6 like each other…so I broke up with guy6 and he and friend2 went out…I felt bad cause I had liked guy6 and thought he was different from all those other guys but found out he was I guess worse cuase those guys just made fun of me they didn’t give me a chance with false knowledge…I thought I liked me too but he went out with me cause of pity…karma or something really hits you doesn’t it…I dated guy4 out of pity…guy6 dated me out of pity…guy4 was my friend’s ex…and I was my friend’s boyfriend’s ex…so basically I dated her ex and she dated my ex…I dated her ex out of pity and her man dated me out of pity…we’re even I guess…
After all this drama I moved to two new schools…and after two years I met guy4, guy6 and friend2 again…guy4 still has feelings for me and only dated (I mentioned it up there) to see how I felt but I told him to stay friends…I ruined out friendship enough…I didn’t want to loose a good friend like him…so now we’re neutral I guess…and me and guy6 acted like we didn’t know each other…even though I really liked him but he likes my friend…well, they broke up before we met but he liked her more than he liked me…
And now I like another guy and he makes me feel like he likes me too but due to all that’s happened I wouldn’t tell anyone…but he make me feel like he really liked me so when I finally gathered up enough guts to tell him, right before I was gonna tell him I found out he just started dating this other girl who I’ve known since think elementary school…but they broke up and he started to make me think he likes me again…but I just found out my new friend is “getting to know him”…so that’s like 7 guys in my life now…I guess the only guy I had a good relationship with was guy5 the white guy…we both liked each other and both were okay with out lingering feelings when we broke off…
And now, sometimes I wonder will I ever meet a guy who I like and he likes me too…with out all these dramas and pitying each other…I know I’m still young but I don’t want to searching for “him” when I’m older…I want a long relationship before I get married and if I start later, it might not be a long relationship…and with my history with guys like this…if I start later…I might be really old and still not find “him”…

Kelly

:) Wow all of the stories I've read in here are so....amazing, sad or good ehe!

I'm not sure, I want to share b/c sharin can bring this person back into my thoughts ehe! As we all can see....I'm not gonna denie it took me very long to get over this person! Now and days I jus try not to mention him as muah b/c then I will feel weak again aha! I do anything I can to ignore him aha! But since this is a sharing thread aight! I guess I'll share also!

Highschool Had jus ended for me! It was going to be a big yr for me next fall since I will be startin college outta town! I was very, scared and didn't want to be away from home at all but since I already made my decisions. I stuck to them. The first few weeks were boring, sad and I missed home alot. Then as school went by for a while I met more friends and enjoy that town a little more! One day as I was coming home, I walked past a guy friend of my aunts. He and his boys were hanging out at his house...jus chillin and smoking! My aunts friend, lets call him(Tom) 4 this story...it's not his real name! He waved @ me so I waved back at him. Then his friends wanted to talk to me. At the time I was still all about myself and my fun life jus into myself..guys weren't dat big of a deal and my past incounters with them were bad so I didn't care much! Aight so they wanted to talk to me...I talked to them for a while then jus said I had to go and left. I never knew that what was going to happen next b/t me and dat group of people was going to affect me this much! A month went by, I think. I found out from my aunt that her friend (Tom) like me and wants to take me out sometimes. I was jus like ok, w/e and didn't say much b/c My aunt like him! When she told me about how he would always talk to her about me. I can see,she was a bit sad b/c even b4 I knew him. She had a big crush on him and even asked him out! So I didn't want to hurt her. But I was nice enough to agree to hang out with him somtimes only if My aunt could also tag along. So tat was the plan for a friday evening! We were by his house! We all decided to go bowling! He decided to bring other friends along since I had my aunt and Friend with me also. B4 dat, he introduced us to his boys...My eyes scanned all of them...My eye caught one...dat stood out to me! I was like wow that one is cute but yea w/e not like anythings gonna happen b/t us! So I didn't care much! We all went bowling and (Tom) came with 3 of his other friends....One of them happened to be the one My eye caught! But I didn't care much at the time! We were all jus out having fun! then we decided to play truth and dare with pool! everytime a person scores in a ball for their team they get to ask the other team a truth or dare question. One question from the guys after they scored was= out of all the guys there, which one did each of us girl like! My turn was up....I didn't care much...I was jus there to have fun. But then I looked at all of them and the same one caught my eye! To be honest my friend pointed him out...she leaned over to me and said dat one is cute, so then I check him out and realize hey he's the same one I was checking out at Toms house b4 we came. Even tho, I still said...I didn't like no one there tonight! Later on the guys wouldn't let go of that question at all...they kept beating us and wanting answers from that same question dat only I was left to answer! After a while of talkin to him a bit more and a lil of flirtiing. I decided omg since they keep gettin at me about it jus amit dat I'm kinda diggin lets call him (chun). I said fine...I'll say who I like but only to Chun and in his ears.....so we went to the corner and I looked at him then bravely said I like y.o.u and being the nervous dork dat I was I whispered it in his ear by spelling it too omg! :p He looked @ me and replyed back: "I like you too" there we were all happy and smiling coming back! (skip)=>to makes things short! We started taking after that ohh yeah! After Tom found out dat I liked his friend instead he was a bit sad and dissapointed! But what can I do. Me and his boy was so into each other! And I never imagined we would too when I first layed eyes on him lol! I was like a boy like dat and me too good to be true lol. But it did happen!
After talking for a week on the phone and 1 date to the movies. One night he called me and asked if he come over. I said sure! He did...we took a lil walk around my neighborhood holding hands and dat when he poped the question. "Wanna get together" I looked at him and said...I'm not sure, I mean u know...It's hard for me to trust guys and I jus had a bad incounter with a guy over summer! I don't know if I'm ready. He assured me and said he won't be like dat, he will be diff. and that I can trust him. After that I just looked at him and said........................................BRB to finish later!

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
A little something to read...know..and learn about...

People come into your life for a reason, a season
or a lifetime. When you know which one it is, you
will know what to do for that person. When someone
is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to
meet a need you have expressed. They have come to
assist you through a difficulty, to provide you
with guidance and support, to aid you physically,
emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a
godsend and they are. They are there for the
reason you need them to be. Then, without any
wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient
time, this person will say or do something to
bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they
die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act
up and force you to take a stand. What we must
realize is that our need has been met, our desire
fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent
up has ben answered and now it is time to move on.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON,
because your turn has come to share, grow or l
earn. They bring you an experience of peace or
make you laugh. They may teach you something you
have never done. They usually give you an
unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it, it is
real. But only for a season .

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons,
things you must build upon in order to have a
solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept
the lesson, love the person and put what you have l
earned to use in all other relationships and
areas of your life.

It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

Thank you for being a part of my life, whether you
were a reason, a season or a lifetime.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
ryuuseius, ou story is so sad!!!!
kelly, your story is sweet...

Kelly

Thanks....Omg dat day I was writing my story and I had to go so I didn't even finish lol....well I guess I'll finish it now aha! I'll make it simple and short since I dun want to think about him to muah and the past lol. BTW I'm ignoring him big time these days lol. Actually I dun want to finish lol I'm sorry but Ik dat if I finish this story I will be soft hearted and talkin to him again in a few more days...I dun want to be like dat no more aha...I'm so over him eheh! It's about time I dun ever let him pass my mind ehe!

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Kelly said:
Thanks....Omg dat day I was writing my story and I had to go so I didn't even finish lol....well I guess I'll finish it now aha! I'll make it simple and short since I dun want to think about him to muah and the past lol. BTW I'm ignoring him big time these days lol. Actually I dun want to finish lol I'm sorry but Ik dat if I finish this story I will be soft hearted and talkin to him again in a few more days...I dun want to be like dat no more aha...I'm so over him eheh! It's about time I dun ever let him pass my mind ehe!
[post="159350"][/post]​

Hey finish your story.. I want to know what happened..

sulad

sarNie Adult
amaymoua said:

[post="141812"][/post]​
*Cry* That's what I call "True Love" and "Soulmate"! Sniff..Sniff