share true real life love story

True

sarNie Egg
amaymoua said:
I'm glad to hear the happy love stories... that's how it should be, but in this world it doesn't always have happy ending... Since of you all shared your stories or someone you knows storie... let me share mine too... this is a short version of my relationship.

It was a little over 6 years ago that I first met him. He name was Wang. Who knew that he'll become the love of my life.

After meeting him, I told my one of my friend that he's the person that I'll going to end up with for what I feel for him is something that I have never felt before. It wasn't love or anything but something about him that I was drown to him. Two weeks meeting him, he kissed me, which to this day, he claims that I kissed him first... according to my memory he did. After kissing me, I asked him " So what are we now? Friends or what?" He said " I really like you, so do you want to go out with me?" I was so happy that he asked properly, so I said "YES"

Three months later, during Fresno New Year, he asked me to married him. We went to his uncles house in and his uncle did the talking part and was going to send news to my parents that we were getting married. His uncle called his parents in southern california and told them the news... his dad didn't say much, but his mom said that if he married me, she's going to kill herself, just him wait and see. Wang begged and begged his father, uncle , and mother until his knees burised up but everyone said no, because they say all say that his mom was going to kill herself if he married me. He was so heart broken, his parents dragged him back to southern california and left me in Fresno with my cuzin. Upon returning to southern california he knew that he had to come back up for me, but my cuzin took me to Sacramento to cool off. Wang drove 10 hours to pick me back up and bring me back to my apartment in southern california.

Over the past few months, tried to hide our relationship from everyone because no one wanted us to be together. He'll wake up at 4 in the morning to come see me before he had to go to work and come straight back to my place before he had to go home. While working full time to support the both of us, he didn't have much time for school, so I did all his school work for him on top of mine. I didnt mind or care because he was the only person who was supporting me.

When it was income tax season came along, his parents screw him over $4500. They took the all the money and left him with nothing. He got audited by the IRS and needed to show proof that he's supporting his little brothers. All he needed was something that prove that he paid rent and he'll be clear of it, but his parents said no because they're scared to lose their stupid welfare money.. so His father straight out said that he didn't care if Wang got put in jail, he' won't give the rent reciept to him. Again, Wang was so heart broken, but he said that it comes to no suprise to him, for he knew how his parents were.

After that issue, his two sister stole my car and crashed it and his father told the insurance company that I gave his daughter the keys, I was so mad, but there was nothing I could do about it. I didn't want to press charges against his sister. My parents ended up handling everything... I really didn't know what happened afterward to the car.

Since I didn't have a car anymore, Wang bought me to live with them. For two monthes, I lived with them. I cooked for them everyday for two months straight, didn't even get a thank you. No matter what I did it was never good enough for them. Wang got feed up with them bashing on me, so he moved out. I wanted to moved in with my cuzin, but he said that if I don't leave with him to Sacramento, its over, so I was sacred of losing him, I left with him. On the way to Sacramento, Wang dropped by my parents house and told them that he'll be taking care of from now on and for them not to worry. My parents accepted it but was disappointed in me for leaving school for him.

We lived with his older sister for one months and didn't get along with her because she will never ask me to watch her kids... and wang gets mad at that... he told her that if she wants me to watch her kids... she should ask, so she got mad and said for me to get out her house, he told her that if I go, he goes too. They had a arguement and we left his sister house. That night we slept on the streets in his car because it was too late to go anywhere and pluse he had to work the next morning. We parked in construction site near his work place. I couldn't sleep because i was so scared, I watched him sleep, I felt so bad because it was because of me that we were homeless. The next morning, we went to the park to wash up and got breakfest at Mickey-D. He went to work and went to the Library. That night he decided to go stay at his sister's ex-husband house which was like 1 hour away.. in Oroville. There we stayed for one months, and after that stayed with this cuzin in Oroville for one month too.

After two months being homeless, we found a little house in Marysville for $400. It was just a one bedroom cottage, you can call it... smaller that a two car garadge, but at least we had a place called home. But the nite before that, we went to his ex- brother-in-law's house and asked to stay there for the nite, but we were rejected. He was so mad and heart broken because all the time he helped him, and just one nite his ex - brother-in-law wouldn't allow it. I told him that lets just go fishing and wait until the nexy morning, since we were getting the house already at 9 in the morning. We went fishing by the river bottom but than it got cold and we slept in the car by the water. I couldn't sleep because I felt so bad for him, for everything he's doing and what he was going through was to be with each other only.

After the next few months, everything started to fall into place... even though our house wasn't all the big, at least we weren't homeless anymore. We were happy with our little house. We took his younger sister and boyfriend in and things didn't work out and they moved out. That story I will tell another time. Wang finally found bigger house in Yuba City. After moving to Yuba City, we paid my paid my parents for the wedding. We now were just waiting to eat.

For two and a half years living in Yuba City, we were happy, we didn't have any contact with his family. He got close to my family, he always said that they were his family too. He was happy that he got a new family.

One day all of sudden, one of his guy friends said Why did he want to be tie down at such a young age. there are many many fish out in the ocean, why did he stop fishing. He started to think and changed after that. He met knew people, and started to rethink everything, he said he was lost, because all of his friends was single and out partying all the time and junk and all he did was stayed home with me. He started to change into someone I didn't know anymore. I know that he felt lost and he thought he was too young to settle down, so he cheated on me.

After finding out, I couldn't handle it and left him. Even though I left him, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I knew that who him became was no the real him, for I know the real him for I've been living with him for 5 years and who he has become isn't him. I wanted to help him so much that I went back to him... told him that I'm not going to stop him from doing what he wants, because if it made him happy I'm happy because I loved him enough to let him go.

2 and a half months passed, and he finally realize that what he did was wrong and came to me and said sorry. He found out how the other girl really was and how she really was. He said that he was sorry that he let go the best thing that happened to him and now he feels that he did't deserve me anymore. Even through all the pain that he caused me, I never left his side, I always supported him even though it was killing me. He said that he's so sorry and don't know how he'll have forgive himself more how could I ever forgive him. I was never mad to angry at him for doing what he did for I knew that it wasn't him.

Yes I forgave him and we got back together... he asked me for a baby and I said yes.. for I know that's what' he wanted more than anything in the world. But first I had to go check up to make sure that everything was ok before anything was to happen.

We were both so happy that we're finally gonna have a family of our own... well atleast try to start anyhow.

Three days after Valentine - he hugged me really hard and said that he loved me so much and he hoped that I knew that. I said yes I know and why was he saying that to me.. usually I'm the one who says it to him first why that nite did he say that to me. That was the last word I ever got to hear from him.. Shorty after 20 minutes of him sayin that to me, he was murdered for no reason at all.

At the hospital, at first his family refuse to let me see him but at the end I got to see him.. They wanted to pull the plug on him after two hours, and they said that I was being selfish for letting him stay like that. Big drama happened at the hospital and my cuzin had to take me home. I came right back after an hour, and never left his side until his heart stopped beating. The doctors didn't even try to help him, they just let him dy because his family said not to help him if his heart stop for them not to. I couldn't handle that it was happening to me and wang. We just finally got back out life and now this.. I couldn't accept it... I kinda went into a crazy stage.

The nite he passed away, I dreamt that he asked me to let him go and I said no, for I couldn't. I still can't. Everyday for two weeks after he passed, I dreamt about him every night. He'll come to me and hold me right tight and said that he loves me and misses me. Just too bad in my dream I don't realize that he's gone. On the 14th day after he passed I dreamt that we had a kid and he was with it and he was happy. He was smiling. I still have dream about Wang off and no after that but nothing with such impact as the first two week.

About a month afterward, my brother got into a car accident and lmost died... all my brother remember was seeing Wang and he want to following him, but Wang said for my brother to go back and my brother turn around and saw his friend dragging his body out of the car and he woke up. SO to me, Wang saved my brother, for he's looking over my brother and I'm so greatful for that.

After he passed away, his family tried to take everything away from me because they said it was their son and they are entittle to it. I was too tired to fight with them, so I let them. I wasn't stable enough to make any kind of decesion for I was going crazy over the lost of him. The nightmare still going on till this day. When will it end I ask myself everyday.

I know and I feel that Wang and I are meant to be, no matter how many life time, I know that we're going to be together somehow. Jus that in this life time, it was cut short. No matter what, I'm very grateful that I was able to met him and fall in love with him and half way marry him. No matter what had happend, I have no regret what so ever.

I just wanted to share my story with you all , so the story of me and my love Wang will always be remember and to prove that true love does exist.

All I have to say is that always remember that tomorrow is not promise to us, make today count. Like Wang always said " Live today as if there's no tomorrow" and I hope that he did.

I only hope that he knows that he didn't leave this world unloved, for he might of been just somebody to the world, but he was the world to me and I loved and still love him with all my heart and soul, even if there's no more me, I'll still love him. I have faith that I'll find him again someday, even if it's not this life time, I'll never give up on him, for I know that we're meant to be and we're soul mate, no matter what anyone says. I know I sound kinda crazy to some of you but it's what makes me wake up every morning, the thought that I'll see him again no matter how long it may be.
[post="106950"][/post]​
The true story...

the liar that killed my brother!
Current mood: bitchy
Category: Blogging

in black is what PA wrote and in RED is me correcting her story.

I'm glad to hear the happy love stories... that's how it should be, but in

this world it doesn't always have happy ending... Since of you all shared

your stories or someone you knows storie... let me share mine too... this is

a short version of my relationship.

It was a little over 6 years ago that I first met him. He name was Wang. Who

knew that he'll become the love of my life.

No, this is not true. PA wanted to be with this guy name Tiny. PA was obsessed with him. PA wanted to leave Wang for Tiny. So this part is a LIED.

After meeting him, I told my one of my friend that he's the person that I'll

going to end up with for what I feel for him is something that I have never

felt before. It wasn't love or anything but something about him that I was

drown to him. Two weeks meeting him, he kissed me, which to this day, he

claims that I kissed him first... according to my memory he did. After

kissing me, I asked him " So what are we now? Friends or what?" He said " I

really like you, so do you want to go out with me?" I was so happy that he

asked properly, so I said "YES"

Yeah Wang did ask PA out but, he was also at the time with white girl Melissa.

Three months later, during Fresno New Year, he asked me to married him. We

went to his uncles house in and his uncle did the talking part and was going

to send news to my parents that we were getting married. His uncle called

his parents in southern california and told them the news... his dad didn't

say much, but his mom said that if he married me, she's going to kill

herself, just him wait and see. Wang begged and begged his father, uncle ,

and mother until his knees burised up but everyone said no, because they say

all say that his mom was going to kill herself if he married me. He was so

heart broken, his parents dragged him back to southern california and left

me in Fresno with my cuzin. Upon returning to southern california he knew

that he had to come back up for me, but my cuzin took me to Sacramento to

cool off. Wang drove 10 hours to pick me back up and bring me back to my

apartment in southern california.

Another LIE. Wang never asked her to marry him. PA parents forced Wang into marrying PA and Mom wouldnt allow it. And it does not take 10 hours to drive from Sacramento to South Kalie, at the MAX 8 hours. But we all know how Wang drive, so if I can make it in 6 hours I know Wang can too! PA never had an apartment down south. She was living in the UCR dorms that her parents soon later on stop paying for because she was fucking up in school.

Over the past few months, tried to hide our relationship from everyone

because no one wanted us to be together. He'll wake up at 4 in the morning

to come see me before he had to go to work and come straight back to my

place before he had to go home. While working full time to support the both

of us, he didn't have much time for school, so I did all his school work for

him on top of mine. I didnt mind or care because he was the only person who

was supporting me.

Again, PA never did well in class becuz she never did her school work, that why her parents stop paying for college. And Wang was not supporting her ass. He had just bought the car and didnt even make enough for gas so I paid for his gas.

When it was income tax season came along, his parents screw him over $4500.

They took the all the money and left him with nothing. He got audited by the

IRS and needed to show proof that he's supporting his little brothers. All

he needed was something that prove that he paid rent and he'll be clear of

it, but his parents said no because they're scared to lose their stupid

welfare money.. so His father straight out said that he didn't care if Wang

got put in jail, he' won't give the rent reciept to him. Again, Wang was so

heart broken, but he said that it comes to no suprise to him, for he knew

how his parents were.

This is not true! Wang choose to do this himself for a bigger return to buy his eclipse. My Dad did what he did so everyone wouldnt be homeless. If PA had a heart she would understand just like Wang did.

After that issue, his two sister stole my car and crashed it and his father

told the insurance company that I gave his daughter the keys, I was so mad,

but there was nothing I could do about it. I didn't want to press charges

against his sister. My parents ended up handling everything... I really

didn't know what happened afterward to the car.

My sister did take PA junkie car but PA also gave her the keys. My sister was just a kid she didnt know any better.

Since I didn't have a car anymore, Wang bought me to live with them. For two

monthes, I lived with them. I cooked for them everyday for two months

straight, didn't even get a thank you. No matter what I did it was never

good enough for them. Wang got feed up with them bashing on me, so he moved

out. I wanted to moved in with my cuzin, but he said that if I don't leave

with him to Sacramento, its over, so I was sacred of losing him, I left with

him. On the way to Sacramento, Wang dropped by my parents house and told

them that he'll be taking care of from now on and for them not to worry. My

parents accepted it but was disappointed in me for leaving school for him.

The biggest lie ever! Wang bought PA to come live with my family becuz PA parent stop paying for her classes so she couldnt stay in the dorms anymore and Wang felt sorry for her and this happen B4 PA parent forced Wang to marry her. You think that if PA was like this my parents would despise her? No. PA stayed in Wangs room all the time and never came out. She would go rent movies and not let my little brothers and sisters watch it so they would cry to my mom so my mom and I went out and rented movies for my little brother and sister. When ever my little brothers and sisters would ask PA for candy she would say no and if she ever gave them some she would throw it on the ground for them to pick up like animals and this made my mom cry.

We lived with his older sister for one months and didn't get along with her

because she will never ask me to watch her kids... and wang gets mad at

that... he told her that if she wants me to watch her kids... she should

ask, so she got mad and said for me to get out her house, he told her that

if I go, he goes too. They had a arguement and we left his sister house.

That night we slept on the streets in his car because it was too late to go

anywhere and pluse he had to work the next morning. We parked in

construction site near his work place. I couldn't sleep because i was so

scared, I watched him sleep, I felt so bad because it was because of me that

we were homeless. The next morning, we went to the park to wash up and got

breakfest at Mickey-D. He went to work and went to the Library. That night

he decided to go stay at his sister's ex-husband house which was like 1 hour

away.. in Oroville. There we stayed for one months, and after that stayed

with this cuzin in Oroville for one month too.

Wang and PA did go live with my older sister. But like at my moms house she kept to herself and never ate with the family. She would only come out of the bedroom at night to cook whenever one was asleep. Yes and it is true that Wang and PA slept at a park and got up in the morning to go the park restroom and wash up.

After two months being homeless, we found a little house in Marysville for

$400. It was just a one bedroom cottage, you can call it... smaller that a

two car garadge, but at least we had a place called home. But the nite

before that, we went to his ex- brother-in-law's house and asked to stay

there for the nite, but we were rejected. He was so mad and heart broken

because all the time he helped him, and just one nite his ex -

brother-in-law wouldn't allow it. I told him that lets just go fishing and

wait until the nexy morning, since we were getting the house already at 9 in

the morning. We went fishing by the river bottom but than it got cold and we

slept in the car by the water. I couldn't sleep because I felt so bad for

him, for everything he's doing and what he was going through was to be with

each other only.

I dont know anything about that

After the next few months, everything started to fall into place... even

though our house wasn't all the big, at least we weren't homeless anymore.

We were happy with our little house. We took his younger sister and

boyfriend in and things didn't work out and they moved out. That story I

will tell another time. Wang finally found bigger house in Yuba City. After

moving to Yuba City, we paid my paid my parents for the wedding. We now were

just waiting to eat.

the reason why it didnt work out was becuz PA was lazy and had my sister do everything. Also because my sister got mad at PA for not letting him come see his real family, US becuz he miss us. PA would always make Wang choose between his family and PA. If she really love him then she would let him go and respect what is important to Wang.

For two and a half years living in Yuba City, we were happy, we didn't have

any contact with his family. He got close to my family, he always said that

they were his family too. He was happy that he got a new family.

Wang did have contact with us. PA just didnt know it.

One day all of sudden, one of his guy friends said Why did he want to be tie

down at such a young age. there are many many fish out in the ocean, why did

he stop fishing. He started to think and changed after that. He met knew

people, and started to rethink everything, he said he was lost, because all

of his friends was single and out partying all the time and junk and all he

did was stayed home with me. He started to change into someone I didn't know

anymore. I know that he felt lost and he thought he was too young to settle

down, so he cheated on me.

Wang cheated on PA becuz he was done with her. And Wang wanted a family and PA kept on getting abortions. Thats why Wang often beat the living shit out of PA. Wang was always the outgoing type everyone knows it. It is in Wang jean to be outgoing just like the rest of his family.

After finding out, I couldn't handle it and left him. Even though I left

him, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I knew that who him became was no

the real him, for I know the real him for I've been living with him for 5

years and who he has become isn't him. I wanted to help him so much that I

went back to him... told him that I'm not going to stop him from doing what

he wants, because if it made him happy I'm happy because I loved him enough

to let him go.

No. Wang left PA and sent PA back home to her parents house and PA follow Wang to live in SAC. Wang was done with PA so he left PA and moved in with my mom and dad.

2 and a half months passed, and he finally realize that what he did was

wrong and came to me and said sorry. He found out how the other girl really

was and how she really was. He said that he was sorry that he let go the

best thing that happened to him and now he feels that he did't deserve me

anymore. Even through all the pain that he caused me, I never left his side,

I always supported him even though it was killing me. He said that he's so

sorry and don't know how he'll have forgive himself more how could I ever

forgive him. I was never mad to angry at him for doing what he did for I

knew that it wasn't him.

That is so Wang. He cheated on u when u first got together what makes u think he wouldnt do it again and again like he have been doing to u behind ur bak.

Yes I forgave him and we got back together... he asked me for a baby and I

said yes.. for I know that's what' he wanted more than anything in the

world. But first I had to go check up to make sure that everything was ok

before anything was to happen.

Wang did ask for a baby but PA didnt want to have kids so that why she had 3 abortions.

We were both so happy that we're finally gonna have a family of our own...

well atleast try to start anyhow.

Again PA didnt want to have kids and kept having abortions.

Three days after Valentine - he hugged me really hard and said that he loved

me so much and he hoped that I knew that. I said yes I know and why was he

saying that to me.. usually I'm the one who says it to him first why that

nite did he say that to me. That was the last word I ever got to hear from

him.. Shorty after 20 minutes of him sayin that to me, he was murdered for

no reason at all.

At the hospital, at first his family refuse to let me see him but at the end

I got to see him.. They wanted to pull the plug on him after two hours, and

they said that I was being selfish for letting him stay like that. Big drama

happened at the hospital and my cuzin had to take me home. I came right back

after an hour, and never left his side until his heart stopped beating. The

doctors didn't even try to help him, they just let him dy because his family

said not to help him if his heart stop for them not to. I couldn't handle

that it was happening to me and wang. We just finally got back out life and

now this.. I couldn't accept it... I kinda went into a crazy stage.

LIES!!! There was no way to help Wang. He was brain dead and was loosing too much blood. My dad was going to pull the plug the same night he got shot becuz he didnt want to see Wang suffer but my mom wouldnt allow it becuz Wang is my mom baby. Wang blood pressure was getting low and there was nothing the doctor can do anymore so Wangs heart stop beating. And PA was not at his side all the time. She often left.

The nite he passed away, I dreamt that he asked me to let him go and I said

no, for I couldn't. I still can't. Everyday for two weeks after he passed, I

dreamt about him every night. He'll come to me and hold me right tight and

said that he loves me and misses me. Just too bad in my dream I don't

realize that he's gone. On the 14th day after he passed I dreamt that we had

a kid and he was with it and he was happy. He was smiling. I still have

dream about Wang off and no after that but nothing with such impact as the

first two week.

About a month afterward, my brother got into a car accident and lmost

died... all my brother remember was seeing Wang and he want to following

him, but Wang said for my brother to go back and my brother turn around and

saw his friend dragging his body out of the car and he woke up. SO to me,

Wang saved my brother, for he's looking over my brother and I'm so greatful

for that.

After he passed away, his family tried to take everything away from me

because they said it was their son and they are entittle to it. I was too

tired to fight with them, so I let them. I wasn't stable enough to make any

kind of decesion for I was going crazy over the lost of him. The nightmare

still going on till this day. When will it end I ask myself everyday.

No PA came over to my moms house and stole all of Wangs shit. His clothes and shoes. Everything and my mom cry becuz she wanted PA to leave a shirt or pair of paint for my mom to remember Wang by. But PA took everything. And my family is entitle to all of Wangs belonging. Wang was living with my mom and dad DUH!!! Beside PA and Wang do not have a marriage license.

I know and I feel that Wang and I are meant to be, no matter how many life

time, I know that we're going to be together somehow. Jus that in this life

time, it was cut short. No matter what, I'm very grateful that I was able to

met him and fall in love with him and half way marry him. No matter what had

happend, I have no regret what so ever.

I just wanted to share my story with you all , so the story of me and my

love Wang will always be remember and to prove that true love does exist.

All I have to say is that always remember that tomorrow is not promise to

us, make today count. Like Wang always said " Live today as if there's no

tomorrow" and I hope that he did.

I only hope that he knows that he didn't leave this world unloved, for he

might of been just somebody to the world, but he was the world to me and I

loved and still love him with all my heart and soul, even if there's no more

me, I'll still love him. I have faith that I'll find him again someday, even

if it's not this life time, I'll never give up on him, for I know that we're

meant to be and we're soul mate, no matter what anyone says. I know I sound

kinda crazy to some of you but it's what makes me wake up every morning, the

thought that I'll see him again no matter how long it may be.

yeap... some parents should just let got of their kids and let them make

their own choice.

Parents will be parents!

I did think alot about committing sucide after my boyfriend/husband passed

away, but I know that he would not want that... no matter how hard it is to

live each day, I must live for the both of us... do what he wasn't able to

do and go places that he wasn't able to go... for he did give up everything

for me... and I should make him proud... and not make all his effort go to

waste...

I think PA should kill herself too becuz she is the reason why Wang DIED.

Life is too short guys... make everyday count and always tell the person

that you love.. that you love them everyday, every second because you'll

never know what will happen the next second. I'm just fortune enough that

our last words to each other was that we loved each other... and that will

stay with me forever...

slee00

sarNie Adult
wow....

Can you believe it? there is always two sides to a story...the rest is up to how the reader defines it. Thanks for sharing both sides here......I am not going to make any judgement on this story...I feel sad for all your lose ( in this case is WANG) I pray that with time, God will heal your hearts and close the wounds that are still bleeding now. Although he will again be laughing and living with you all, he will always live in your hearts...God bless!

Here is what I see....(and this is not the Pa and Wang story)...but I still see a lot of this happening these days....

Older parents still have high expectations for their sons...and higher standard for their daught in-laws....and many times their standards are not clearly explained therefore, there were not met...in many cases...

On the other hand, I still see some newly daughter in-laws who can adjust to those standards...and maybe they are not ready to face it...yet...the younger women and men these days are educated the American ways...they have to have clear( or in some cases, written) instructions or they just won't perform...true, that the younger generations are more educated than most of us...but they are not trained to use or read much common senses or unspoken language...< things like bow your head in the presences of your elders, keep quiet even if you know you are right, get up before the in-laws...to cook and clean, and dont ask whether or not they want to eat...just give/serve to them anyway...smile even if it kills you...Many younger folks are used to sleeping in and stay in their rooms...I am not saying that they should do all these things...but I am saying that in their minds this is what should happening and it is not...

I don't blame the young kids too...they are growing too fast! and they are caught in the whirlwind of two worlds!

Again, I think the world has changed and so has everyone...Let's all learn to adjust to the new world!

I better get some sleep....ask me anything tomorrow! (yawning!) good night !

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Dang...the previous story is...um...I don't know what to say...but then again, people will always have a different side to a story...however, I think it's right to let a person tell their story...you don't tell anyone's story for them...only they are the ones who knows what really happened...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! same here.. i don't know what to say here..

2 story here... don't know who to believe but ey, doesn't matter..
the past is the past... very sorry for wang's death...

~kids are kids... parents are parents... ~ :)

anjos

yeah... I have to agree w/ ya there is two side of the story.... I just
want to said that it doesnt matter what the reader belive... just remember that the ending is sad to both story..... I do fell for both
side....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Pointing fingers at each other...blaming each other for what went wrong and who did what is not gonna make anything better...think about it...Is this gonna bring Wang back??? Obviously no...

azngurl84

sarNie Egg
amaymoua said:
the *** is where i corrected PA

HAY PA WHY DON'T YOU FIND A LIFE AND STOP TELLING THE WORLD LIES ABOUT MY FAMILY... STOP TRYING TO MAKE PPLE LIKE YOU BY MAKING THEM FEEL SORRY FOR ALL THE FUCKING LIES U MADE ABOUT MY BROTHER... U KNOW AND I KNOW AND EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS IT THAT IF IT WASN'T FOR UR DUMB ASS TAKING OFF WITH MY MOM'S CAR WANG WOULD HAVE NEVER DIED... WANG IS MY BROTHER OF FLESH... SO DON'T EVER THINK THAT MY BROTHER DOESN'T LOVE ME NOR HIS REAL FAMILY... AND DON'T FORGET THE TIME MY BROTHER TOOK THE SHOTGUN TO YOU HEAD! IN OTHER WORDS... DIE BITCH DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***No, this is not true. PA wanted to be with this guy name Tiny. PA was obsessed with him. PA wanted to leave Wang for Tiny. So this part is a LIED.

***Yeah Wang did ask PA out but, he was also at the time with white girl Melissa.

***Another LIE. Wang never asked her to marry him. PA parents forced Wang into marrying PA and Mom wouldnt allow it. And it does not take 10 hours to drive from Sacramento to South Kalie, at the MAX 8 hours. But we all know how Wang drive, so if I can make it in 6 hours I know Wang can too! PA never had an apartment down south. She was living in the UCR dorms that her parents soon later on stop paying for because she was fucking up in school.

was supporting me.

***Again, PA never did well in class becuz she never did her school work, that why her parents stop paying for college. And Wang was not supporting her ass. He had just bought the car and didnt even make enough for gas so I paid for his gas.

how his parents were.

***This is not true! Wang choose to do this himself for a bigger return to buy his eclipse. My Dad did what he did so everyone wouldnt be homeless. If PA had a heart she would understand just like Wang did.

***My sister did take PA junkie car but PA also gave her the keys. My sister was just a kid she didnt know any better.

***The biggest lie ever! Wang bought PA to come live with my family becuz PA parent stop paying for her classes so she couldnt stay in the dorms anymore and Wang felt sorry for her and this happen B4 PA parent forced Wang to marry her. You think that if PA was like this my parents would despise her? No. PA stayed in Wangs room all the time and never came out. She would go rent movies and not let my little brothers and sisters watch it so they would cry to my mom so my mom and I went out and rented movies for my little brother and sister. When ever my little brothers and sisters would ask PA for candy she would say no and if she ever gave them some she would throw it on the ground for them to pick up like animals and this made my mom cry.

***Wang and PA did go live with my older sister. But like at my moms house she kept to herself and never ate with the family. She would only come out of the bedroom at night to cook whenever one was asleep. Yes and it is true that Wang and PA slept at a park and got up in the morning to go the park restroom and wash up.

each other only.

***I dont know anything about that

just waiting to eat.

***the reason why it didnt work out was becuz PA was lazy and had my sister do everything. Also because my sister got mad at PA for not letting him come see his real family, US becuz he miss us. PA would always make Wang choose between his family and PA. If she really love him then she would let him go and respect what is important to Wang.

***Wang did have contact with us. PA just didnt know it.

****Wang cheated on PA becuz he was done with her. And Wang wanted a family and PA kept on getting abortions. Thats why Wang often beat the living shit out of PA. Wang was always the outgoing type everyone knows it. It is in Wang jean to be outgoing just like the rest of his family.

to let him go.

***No. Wang left PA and sent PA back home to her parents house and PA follow Wang to live in SAC. Wang was done with PA so he left PA and moved in with my mom and dad.

knew that it wasn't him.

***That is so Wang. He cheated on u when u first got together what makes u think he wouldnt do it again and again like he have been doing to u behind ur bak.

***Wang did ask for a baby but PA didnt want to have kids so that why she had 3 abortions.

***Again PA didnt want to have kids and kept having abortions.

no reason at all.

*** LIES!!! There was no way to help Wang. He was brain dead and was loosing too much blood. My dad was going to pull the plug the same night he got shot becuz he didnt want to see Wang suffer but my mom wouldnt allow it becuz Wang is my mom baby. Wang blood pressure was getting low and there was nothing the doctor can do anymore so Wangs heart stop beating. And PA was not at his side all the time. She often left.

realize that he&..39;s gone. On the 14th day after he passed I dreamt that we had
first two week.

for that.

***No PA came over to my moms house and stole all of Wangs shit. His clothes and shoes. Everything and my mom cry becuz she wanted PA to leave a shirt or pair of paint for my mom to remember Wang by. But PA took everything. And my family is entitle to all of Wangs belonging. Wang was living with my mom and dad DUH!!! Beside PA and Wang do not have a marriage license.

their own choice.

***Parents will be parents!

waste...

***I think PA should kill herself too becuz she is the reason why Wang DIED.

stay with me forever...

[post="106950"][/post]​

azngurl84

sarNie Egg
ceda_lee said:
Pointing fingers at each other...blaming each other for what went wrong and who did what is not gonna make anything better...think about it...Is this gonna bring Wang back??? Obviously no...
[post="109040"][/post]​

U HAVE NO IDEA WHY THEY SHOT HIM... PA TOOK OFF WITH MY MOM CAR SO WANG DIDNT HAVE A CAR.... SO HE TOOK OFF WITH HIS FRIEND... AND THEY WERE TRYING TO KILL HIS FRIEND AND NOT HIM BUT THE BULLET STRUCK MY BROTHER... U DONT KNOW HOW IT FEEL TO LOOSE A BROTHER DEAR TO U??? NO ONE WOULD UNDERSTAND THE PAIN I FEEL INSIDE. I WILL NEVER GET TO SEE MY BROTHER HAVE KIDS... HE AND I ARE THE ONLY ONE LEFT WITHOUT KIDS... WANG AND I WERE REALLY CLOSE...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Let's just share here....:)

i understand there are two sides of story here. of course i do not know the real story or by chance know anyone in here so i have no one to blame.. but let's just share and not point fingers... Everything happens for a reason.. Faith is faith..death is death.. you live by your own destiny..

again, this ended sadly and iam very sorry.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
YM_gurl said:

i understand there are two sides of story here. of course i do not know the real story or by chance know anyone in here so i have no one to blame.. but let's just share and not point fingers... Everything happens for a reason.. Faith is faith..death is death.. you live by your own destiny..

[post="109305"][/post]​
Well said...if it's your time to go...then let it be...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
True said:
the *** is where i corrected PA

***No, this is not true. PA wanted to be with this guy name Tiny. PA was obsessed with him. PA wanted to leave Wang for Tiny. So this part is a LIED.

***Yeah Wang did ask PA out but, he was also at the time with white girl Melissa.

***Another LIE. Wang never asked her to marry him. PA parents forced Wang into marrying PA and Mom wouldnt allow it. And it does not take 10 hours to drive from Sacramento to South Kalie, at the MAX 8 hours. But we all know how Wang drive, so if I can make it in 6 hours I know Wang can too! PA never had an apartment down south. She was living in the UCR dorms that her parents soon later on stop paying for because she was fucking up in school.

was supporting me.

***Again, PA never did well in class becuz she never did her school work, that why her parents stop paying for college. And Wang was not supporting her ass. He had just bought the car and didnt even make enough for gas so I paid for his gas.

how his parents were.

***This is not true! Wang choose to do this himself for a bigger return to buy his eclipse. My Dad did what he did so everyone wouldnt be homeless. If PA had a heart she would understand just like Wang did.

***My sister did take PA junkie car but PA also gave her the keys. My sister was just a kid she didnt know any better.

***The biggest lie ever! Wang bought PA to come live with my family becuz PA parent stop paying for her classes so she couldnt stay in the dorms anymore and Wang felt sorry for her and this happen B4 PA parent forced Wang to marry her. You think that if PA was like this my parents would despise her? No. PA stayed in Wangs room all the time and never came out. She would go rent movies and not let my little brothers and sisters watch it so they would cry to my mom so my mom and I went out and rented movies for my little brother and sister. When ever my little brothers and sisters would ask PA for candy she would say no and if she ever gave them some she would throw it on the ground for them to pick up like animals and this made my mom cry.

***Wang and PA did go live with my older sister. But like at my moms house she kept to herself and never ate with the family. She would only come out of the bedroom at night to cook whenever one was asleep. Yes and it is true that Wang and PA slept at a park and got up in the morning to go the park restroom and wash up.

each other only.

***I dont know anything about that

just waiting to eat.

***the reason why it didnt work out was becuz PA was lazy and had my sister do everything. Also because my sister got mad at PA for not letting him come see his real family, US becuz he miss us. PA would always make Wang choose between his family and PA. If she really love him then she would let him go and respect what is important to Wang.

***Wang did have contact with us. PA just didnt know it.

****Wang cheated on PA becuz he was done with her. And Wang wanted a family and PA kept on getting abortions. Thats why Wang often beat the living shit out of PA. Wang was always the outgoing type everyone knows it. It is in Wang jean to be outgoing just like the rest of his family.

to let him go.

***No. Wang left PA and sent PA back home to her parents house and PA follow Wang to live in SAC. Wang was done with PA so he left PA and moved in with my mom and dad.

knew that it wasn't him.

***That is so Wang. He cheated on u when u first got together what makes u think he wouldnt do it again and again like he have been doing to u behind ur bak.

***Wang did ask for a baby but PA didnt want to have kids so that why she had 3 abortions.

***Again PA didnt want to have kids and kept having abortions.

no reason at all.

*** LIES!!! There was no way to help Wang. He was brain dead and was loosing too much blood. My dad was going to pull the plug the same night he got shot becuz he didnt want to see Wang suffer but my mom wouldnt allow it becuz Wang is my mom baby. Wang blood pressure was getting low and there was nothing the doctor can do anymore so Wangs heart stop beating. And PA was not at his side all the time. She often left.

realize that he&..39;s gone. On the 14th day after he passed I dreamt that we had
first two week.

for that.

***No PA came over to my moms house and stole all of Wangs shit. His clothes and shoes. Everything and my mom cry becuz she wanted PA to leave a shirt or pair of paint for my mom to remember Wang by. But PA took everything. And my family is entitle to all of Wangs belonging. Wang was living with my mom and dad DUH!!! Beside PA and Wang do not have a marriage license.

their own choice.

***Parents will be parents!

waste...

***I think PA should kill herself too becuz she is the reason why Wang DIED.

stay with me forever...
[post="108350"][/post]​

this is a very sad..yet interesting story... i feel so sad for both sides of the story.. but which one is true?

Fearless

sarNie Adult
This is really sad.. it doesn't matter which one is true, it won't change anything. Like someone said above, you live by your own destiny. Everything happens for a reason.

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
WOW.....i am speechless......at first, i was like, oooohhhhhh, i feel soory for her and wang, and now, i am like, WHAT! she did that............i guess this is REALLY a world of lies........i can't tell what is real and what is fake by these two stories........both have very strong point and alternative to the story.......good point for expanding our view though.......no comment on which side is right and which is wrong

azngurl84

sarNie Egg
kvang said:
oh my god..i thought i have a bad life...wow, u been through so much and his FREAKING parents are still EVIL!!! dammz...this story makes me cry so much...oh my god..i hope u and wang will see each other for Eternity!!!! anywayz best of luck to u and life...by the way? is that u and WANG on the displayed picture?...
[post="108221"][/post]​

oh please! my parents are not evil. Pa made my brother choose between her and his family. if pa really loved my brother then she would respect my brothers wishes and maybe he wouldnt have die today. u dont even know shit. all u know is frm what one sorry little girl told u. why dont u read on and read the real story!

azngurl84

sarNie Egg
kvang said:
oh my god..i thought i have a bad life...wow, u been through so much and his FREAKING parents are still EVIL!!! dammz...this story makes me cry so much...oh my god..i hope u and wang will see each other for Eternity!!!! anywayz best of luck to u and life...by the way? is that u and WANG on the displayed picture?...
[post="108221"][/post]​

oh please! my parents are not evil. Pa made my brother choose between her and his family. if pa really loved my brother then she would respect my brothers wishes and maybe he wouldnt have die today. u dont even know shit. all u know is frm what one sorry little girl told u. why dont u read on and read the real story!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
YM_gurl said:

[post="109305"][/post]​
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

azngurl84 said:
[post="110803"][/post]​
i posted this topic so we can share...there are very interesting stories in here.. u know.. :) i know how u feel but let's just leave the past behind.. :)

I know it's not my business.. but "some" parnets are evil.. not saying your parents are.. but it's true.. ey, consider this..-> Love makes you blind.. :)
people tend to choose their g/f.. b/f... over everyone...

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
DAMN.. HELLA STALKING ME AND SHIT... GOING EVERYWHERE I GO... GOSH.. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.. I WANT NO PART OF YOUR FAMILY..

First of all, I did not have an abortion... get your story straight... and stop taking out or you azz.

Second.... I never made Wang choose me over anything... he's a big boy, he can make his own choice... It your parents who drove Wang to leave you guys... so stop blaming me for him picking me over you guy... well blame me all you want, if that makes you guys happy... because you all know the reason why he left.

Third... I've never stole anything in my life, unlike many in your family... sorry I wasn't rise that way... AND all those stuff.. you guys took from me and won't give back.. go ahead and keep it since some of you guys are that desperate for it... Go ahead and keep it... FYI... i can't be stilling something that already belongs to me... it was both me and wang working for all that stuff.. for the past 6 year.. were any of you guys around or even did any one of you guys said you wanted to help us with this and that.. NO you guys weren't there.. so don't be acting now that that you guys were there for him for the past 6 years of his life....

Say what you want, because all and all... you guys don't mean shit to me... it's because of you guys that he's dead...and I do blame some of you guys... andI will forever blaming some of you guys... it was your guy's choice to take him off life support after two hours...

If you guys loved Wang so much, than why afterward.. one of you guys talked mad shit about him and all of you guys but one.. acted like nothing... Please.. don't give that bullshit saying that you guys care so much for him, when he was alive you guys never give a shit about him... and everyone knows it too... SO DON'T BE GOING ON SAYING THAT YOU WERE HELLA CLOSE WITH HIM.... PLZ.... BUT KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT... MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE YOURSELF BELIEVE THAT...

Go ahead and blame me for all your family problems.... like always... that's why Wang did want he did... Keep pointing the finger at me, as long as it makes you guys happy... because you guys know well enough what you guys did to him, don't need to cover it up be saying what you hoped was true... but say whatever makes you guys happy...for everyone knows the truth about you guys anyhow.. .. just ask anyone...

About me dying... you know what.. I do hope that I do dy soon too... because I wouldn't have to see or hear certain people in your family anymore... I'm hella glad that I no longer have any ties what so ever with you evil people... well atleast most of you guys anyhow... there are still a one or two good ones in your family... Don't worry I would be more than happy to dy, so I don't have to ever deal with your family again... but too bad so sad for me, I still have to live on the same plant as some of you evil people.. Wish me dead all you want, because the more you wish the happier I get, knowing that you guys always be thinking of me and shit... Damn.. get a hobby or something and stop obsessing over me...

I don't have to explain anyting to anyone... people believe whatever they want to believe... don't matter whatever...

FYI - DON'T BE JEALOUS THAT HE WAS CLOSER TO ME YOU GUYS... NO MATTER WHAT YOU GUYS WILL NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING.... FOR YOU GUYS DON'T DESERVE TO KNOW... BELIEVE WHAT YOU GUYS WANT TO BELIEVE BECAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU GUYS WILL EVER HAVE...

I DO THANK FOR YOUR PARENTS FOR BRING HIM INTO THE WORLD... I REALLY DO, BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET OR FORGIVE THEM FOR WHAT THEY DID TO HIM, AND YOU ALL KNOW WELL ENOUGH WHAT YOU GUYS DID TO HIM... EVEN TIL THE DAY HE DEAD... HE IS STILL SAD BY WHAT THEY DID... BUT YOU KNOW WHAT.... IT ALL DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE...

YOU CAN COME ON HERE AND WRITE WHATEVER YOU WANT ABOUT WHATEVER, BECAUSE IT DON'T FADE ME OR HURT ME.. BECAUSE NOTHING IN THIS WORLD CAN EVER HURT ME ANYMORE.... DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO AND I'LL DO WHAT I GOTTA DO.... FOR MANY OF YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING TO ME ANYMORE... ESP CERTAIN PEOPLE.. THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE...

REMEMBER ONE DAY, YOU GUYS WILL FEEL THE SAME IF NOT MORE PAIN THAN WHAT YOUR GUYS PUT UPON ME... FOR WHAT GOES AROUND ALWAYS COMES AROUND....REMEMBER THAT OK... IAND DO CURSED THOSE THAT HAVE MISTREATED WANG AND ME... THAT KARMA WILL HIT THEM IN THE AZZ TWENTY MORE TIMES THAN WHAT HAPPENED TO US... YES... I AM BAD FOR CURSING SOME OF YOU GUYS... BUT ATLEAST I'M NOT LIKE YOU GUYS... ACTUALLY DOING BAD SHIT...

JUST REMEMBER THAT NO MATTER HOW LONG OR HOW FAR YOU GUYS MAY GO, KARMA WILL FIND YOU GUYS AND YOU GUYS WILL PAY FOR ALL YOUR SINS... THAT YOU GUYS HAVE PUT ON WANG AND ME.. WELL FOR ME .. I REALLY DON'T CARE.... BUT FOR ALL THAT YOU GUYS PUT WANG THROUGH....

ALSO DON'T ACT LIKE YOU GUYS WERE CLOSE AND NICE WITH HIM... NOW THAT HE'S GONE... TOO FUCKEN LATE... SHOULD OF DONE IT WHEN HE WAS HERE... TOO BAD SO SAD... FOR YOU GUYS... FOR YOU GUYS WILL NEVER KNOW THE REAL HIM...

OH YEA.... THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO WRITE ALL THIS FANTASY OF YOURS.. FOR i KNOW THAT YOU REALLY CARE AND ALWAYS BE THINKING OF ME ... GOOD LUCK TO YOUR FAMILY AND HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS GET WHAT YOU GUYS DESERVED....GOOD OR BAD.. IT DEPENDS ON WHO WAS GOOD OR BAD TO HIM... GUESS

DON'T WORRY WANG KNOWS THE TRUTH... SAY ALL YOU WANT... BECAUSE IT'S NOT ME WHO HAVE TO LIVE WITH LIES, AT LEAST I CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING THE TRUTH.. AS FOR YOU.. KEEP ON CREATING YOUR FANTASY WORLD.. TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF... BUT DON'T WORRY THAT DON'T LAST... FANTASY IS NOT TRUE... REMEMBER THAT.. IT'S A FANTASY... NON-REAL...

OH DON'T BOTHER REPLYING BACK.. BECAUSE THIS CRAP IS DONE WITH.... GROW UP... AND GET A LIFE... IF YOU CAN'T FIND ONE... GO BUY A DOG AND NAME IT LIFE AND MAYBE YOU'LL HAVE ONE...

slee00

sarNie Adult
Wow... can we keep this thread a "true love story?"

No offense but I believe what I am reading is a "love/hate" thread...

If you want to continue expressing your hate and anger toward one another....make another thread...others may not be comfortable reading this....Thank you in advance...