Shampoo

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
tarnwatcharin said:
Whoever said they had the problem with hairloss, most likely its not due to the kind of shampoo used.

I have smiliar problems too so here what I found out:

You can help reduce the effects of hair loss from stress, trauma, shock or illness by increasing your intake of vitamin C found in fresh fruits and vegetables, particularly citrus fruit and juices, parsley, broccoli, green peppers and black currants.

Take a vitamin B complex everyday or brewers yeast. Increase your intake of protein found in meat, fish, liver, wheat germ, dried cooked beans and peas, tofu, cheese, milk and eggs.

The Chinese believe that hair is nourished by the blood, and therefore influenced by the kidney & liver. Treatment is aimed at these organs using fleeceflower root, wolfberry fruit or mulberry fruit. Here are some great shampoos you may want to make:

http://www.pioneerthinking.com/hairloss_nutrition.html

Hope this helps!
[post="39972"][/post]​
Interesting, thanks.

The thing with Pantene is that it strips your hair with wax, and at the end of the day your hair is more oilier so I guess that's where the hair loss comes in.

mokka

sarNie Adult
um...i used alot. i changed from panten pro-v than my hair started to get dry and my friend told me its not a good hair products so i change to garnier strong and long but i stopped and now using herbal essence...i like the smell and makes my hair look nice

Kina

Dubsteppin'
mokka said:
um...i used alot. i changed from panten pro-v than my hair started to get dry and my friend told me its not a good hair products so i change to garnier strong and long but i stopped and now using herbal essence...i like the smell and makes my hair look nice
[post="41171"][/post]​
yeah i have to agree that herbal essence smells hella great but its just the whole fruit extract on my hair. my hair's gotten much healthier because it was really dry before. i guess the fruit/mineral oils from the shampoo helped it.

and i still dont no about pureology

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
KawaiiTennyo said:
i like tea tree hahah it makes me feel like im showering myself with toothpaste in the morning haha its refreshing but doesn't smell so good
[post="40690"][/post]​
u're right, it doesn't smell that good n fruity...but I like it n the feeling to hair is great :wub:

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I use thermilsilk because it smells good and it's good for your hair especially if you like to blow dry your hair a lot. It helps it to not dry out your hair and keeps it soft and silky.