Shadow of Silence (Revenge) - Chapter 11 (10/27)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow its my turn...It might take me a while to post my chapter since I'm kind of busy working and doing others thing.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm still working on my chapter just to let ya know that...it may take me some time for me to post it up.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I almost got my chapter done. I just need to fix some part and I'll post it soon. Sorry to make ya wait.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi ya.

So sorry that it took me so long to get my chapter up....anyway here is my chapter and enjoy. :lmao: :fanfic: ...sorry for any miss spell works or grammar.

====

Chapter 11

At the press conference of the movie “The Past, The Present & The Future Love” reporters were taking pictures of the cast walking up to the stage. After everyone sat down, reporters stared to ask question on the film.​

“What is this film going to be about?” a reporter asked.

“This film is about the heroine finding a magic book which takes her inside the book to Korea in the past time. There she met the hero “a prince” and they both fall in love. The heroine find out she only have a limited of time staying there. Before the hero went to war, he promise to come back to the heroine before she go back to the modern time but he never came so the heroine went back to the modern time feeling sad the hero die. In the modern time she meet the hero again who re born but he doesn’t remember the heroine and their love,” said Bie.

“Do will this film be a success as your last two films?” another reporter asked.

“I think it be more success than my last two films. For this film we are working with international actor from Korea, Kim Jung-In.” Bie answered.

The reporters then went on to ask the cast question how they feel working on this project and the languages between two different countries.

After the press conferences was over Kim Jung-In walk back to his dressing room. As he opens the door he saw Mai.

“I thought you left.” Jung-In said as he close the door behind him.

Mai turn to look at Jung-In, “I forgot some of my stuff. I’ll get out of your way.” Mai grab her clothes on the chair.

“No need to rush out because I’m here. Take your time getting your stuff. Don’t mind me.”

Jung-In went to get a shirt on the rack and took off the shirt he was wearing. Mai quickly turn away from Jung-In who was shirtless. Jung-In saw grin seeing Mai turn the other away.

“I guess you haven’t seen a man shirtless? Huh?”

“Of course I see many guys without their shirt on,” Mai said as she turns to face Jung-In who still shirtless.

“Then how come just now you turn away when I took off my shirt,” Jung-In smile.

“…Uh…” Mai was lost for words as she started at Jung-In walking up to her. “…It’s just that…” Mai covers her eyes with her hand as she speaks. “I got to go now,” Mai quickly change the subject trying to leave while her hand cover her eyes as she try to find her way to the door. She didn’t see the rack in froth of her as her feet trip over it. Jung-In caught her as they both fall to the ground. The clothes on the rack were on top of them. Mai slowly open her eyes and see Jung-In on top of her starting down at her. In that moment Jung-In lean in to kiss Mai when the door flew open and walk in Manager Lee.

“Jung-In, I was thinking we…” Manager Lee stops in his track as he stared down in froth of him.

“It’s not what you think,” Jung-In quickly got up from the floor trying to explain to his manager.

“I’ll come back later. Seem like you two are busy.”

“Lee…”

“You don’t have to explain.” Manager Lee said stepping back and closes the door.

Jung-In couldn’t believe his manager walk in and saw him like that. He look down at Mai who still on the ground. He helps her up.

“Sorry. It was my fault. I’ll go explain to Mr. Lee.” Before Mai could leave Jung-In grab her arm.

“You don’t have to explain to Mr. Lee. I’ll talk to him later.”

“Then I’ll be leaving.”

“Wait…” Jung-In looked at Mai.

“Yes.”

“I’ve been meaning to ask you (pause) will you have dinner with me.”

Mai was kind of surprise by what Jung-In said. “I…I…”

“Please say yes, you have dinner with me.” Jung-In said.

Mai chuckle as she nodded looking at Jung-In who won’t take no for an answer.

“I’ll come by your place this event around seven.”

“Sure, I will write down my address.”

---

Outside the parking lot Bie pull his car out and see Peung walk. He drove up to Peung and roll down the passenger window. “Need a lift.”​

Peung did turn to look at Bie, “No thanks. I can take the bus.”

“Fine suit yourself,” Bie speed off leaving Peung stand there.

---

Later that afternoon, Mai were at her shop packing some outfit. While she’s moving some books a piece of paper fell out from one of the book. She bends down to pick it up and turns the paper around. It was a picture of two young kids, a little girl on the back of a boy.​

---Flack Back---

-Seoul, South Korea-

It was a cold fogging morning , Mai dad were holding a picture of his wife as guests came and greet him and told him how sad they were that he lose his wife. A man in his late 30 walks up to Mai dad and put his hand on Mai father shoulder feeling sad for him.

While inside the house, at the end of the hallway a young boy about 12 years old were on the phone. “I don’t want to stay here. Can’t you come get me? There no one to play here mom,” Jang Geun Suk whines over the phone.

Mai was holding a lollipop as she walks up the stairs and ran down the hall to Jang Geun Suk. “Oppa!”

Geun Suk hung up the phone when he saw Mai. “Get out of here right now!” Geun Suk shouted at Mai.

“What did you said?” Mai said smiling at Geun Suk still.

“How can you still be smiling when your mom dies?”

“Because my mom is in heaven,” Mai answer back clueless.

“Don’t you know what that mean?”

Mai shook her head.

“It means you will never see her again.”

It was a blow to Mai when she hears what Geun Suk said. She drops the lollipop in her hand and being to cry. Geun Suk looked at Mai crying her eyes out hearing what he said about her mom. He went to comforts her until she stops crying.

Geun Suk carries Mai on his back down the stairs to go find their fathers. Geun Suk almost got to the bottom step when his foot slips and they both stumble down the last few steps. Mai started to cry again harder as she hit the floor. Geun Suk turns to look at Mai and saw a cut on her left side of the forehead just above her eye brown. He quick got up and went to Mai and carries her out of the house while she cries.

Outside at the main gate Mai father said good bye to the guests that came to the funeral.

Geun Suk and Mai were at the bench as Geun Suk put a Band-Aid on Mai cut.

“Um-ma…um-ma…” Mai calling for her mom.

Geun Suk feels bad seeing Mai calling her mom. “I’m here…and I will always protect you.”

Mai look up at Geun Suk, “Forever?”

“Forever,” Geun Suk answers back, smiling at Mai. He bends down in froth of Mai so she can get on his back and so he can carry her as they go off to find their father.

Their fathers walk back to the house and saw Geun Suk carrying Mai. Geun Suk saw their father and stop to look at them.

“Since she got hurt while playing with you, you have to be her husband someday.” Mai father said.

“Exactly, and it be nice if we could take a photo of this,” Geun Suk father agreeing to Mai father.

---End Flash Back---

“Forever,” Mai whisper still stared at the photos. She wonders where Geun Suk is now. How is he? Why did he break their promise?

---

Later that event Kim Jung-In was getting ready to go pick up Mai for their dinner date. He just finishes putting his shirt on when his right hand reach over to get the necklace on the sink table. He stared down at the necklace. His version became blur stared.​

---Flask back---

“It’s my mom ring. I’m giving it to you. So when we grow up you can give it back to me when we get married just like what our father said.” Voice of a little girl said.

---End Flask Black---

Manager Lee stops by the bathroom door and see Jung-In unstable.

“Are you okay?” Lee concerned asked.

“Yeah I’m okay.” Jung-In put the necklace on.

Lee sees the necklace and look at Jung-In, “Are you still thinking about that?”

Jung-In turned to look at Lee and lied, “Of course not.”

“You should really give it a rested thinking about that necklace. It won’t do you thing good if you keep on thinking about it.”

“I just can’t let it go. There something about this ring I can’t put my finger on it.” Jung-In walked out of the bathroom. “I keep having the same flask back of a little girl voice but never see her face. I need to know who the little girl is.”

Lee follower behind Jung-In, “Just remember your aunt don’t want to see that ring.”

“Do you think my aunt have something to do with the ring and the little girl?”

“I don’t know.”

Jung-In look at the clock and it was 6:35pm. “I got to go.” Ahead out to the door.

“Where are you going?” Lee asked.

“On a date,” Jung-In turned to look at Lee with a grin on his face.

“You can’t go on a date. You promise President Ahn you won’t have any scandalous news while you’re here.”

“I did promise but this is different. Bye,” Jung-In wave at his manager while he walks out of the room.

Lee sighs shaking his head.

---

Mai were just finish packing the last stuff into the box and turn to look at the clock on her desk. It was 6: 35 pm. One of the workers came into her office.​

“Miss,” the worker said standing by the door.

“Yes Amber.”

“There someone here to see you. I hold him to wait in the waiting room.”

Mai thought could it be Kim Jung-In, he pretty early. Mai walk out to the waiting room to meet him.

Jung-In stopped by a flower shop to get some roses before ahead to Mai shop.

Mai smile as she’s step into the waiting room. She sees the person back and think its Jung-In. “Kim Jung-In?”

The person turns around and Mai gasp.

Jung-In was across the street to the shop. He smiles looking down at the roses in his hand. He was about to across the street when he saw Mai coming out. He wave to her but it seem like she didn’t see her. Then he notices someone behind Mai. He couldn’t see the person face clearly. They got into Mai car and drove off. Jung-In wonder who the person is and why did Mai left. Did she not remember they were on a date?

---

The next day Mai walks into the living room to see Barry.​

“You want to talk to me about something?” Barry asked.

“Yes,” Mai sat down beside Barry. “I’ll be leaving tomorrow on a business trip and I don’t know when I’ll be back. I know Yaya can be difficult to handler sometime but she every sweet person if you get to know her. Can you watch over her while I’m gone?”

Barry looks at Mai and went to hold her hand, “Sure. You don’t have to be worried about your sister while you’re away. You can count on me.”

“Thanks.” Mai hug Barry.

---

Jung-In was sitting on the sofa thinking about yesterday night when he went to pick up Mai when Bie came up to him.​

“Earth to Jung-In,” Bie wave his hand in froth of Jung-In face. Jing-In didn’t blink. “Jung-In?” Bie touch his shoulder.

“What?” Jung-In snapped back to reality. He looks at his friend.

“Something troubling you,” Bie asked.

“Nothing troubling me, what are you doing here?” Jung-In quickly change the subject.

“Oh. I just came by to see if you want to go out for lunch.”

“Sure. Anything better then siting here all day.” They both laugh. “Let me go get change.”

---

The next day at Suvarnabhumi airport the cast and the crew show. Bie was telling the cast and crew where they be staying in Korea and where they be shooting the film. Kim Jung-In glace at Mai a couple of time. After Bie finish talking, he walks up to Jung-In. He sees his friends glancing at Mai.​

Mai was standing there with her bags thinking what she should do. She has so many thought about that happened the other night.

“Are you checking Mai out?” Bie said to his friend.

“What?” Jung-In looked away from Mai.

“C’mon I can tell you’re into her. You been stared at her the hold time I was talking to the cast and crew.” Bie chuckled.

“You got it all wrong. I wasn’t checking her out. You know she’s not my type.” Jung-In try to play it off but Bie didn’t believe his friend for one bit. He knows his friend is into Mai.

The announcer, announce the flight leaving Bangkok to Seoul is leaving soon so the people who going to Seoul should go to the gate. Everyone went to the gate while they stand in line Mai see Jing-In and she went up to him.

“Hi.” Mai smiled.

“Hi,” Jung-In smile back.

“I just want to talk about the other night. I’m sorry we didn’t get to go out to dinner together. uhm…something came up at the last minutes.”

“It’s okay. You don’t have to apology. I understand. One of your works told me.”

“Thanks for understanding. Maybe we could have dinner once we in Korea.”

“Sure.” Jung-In smiled.

They got on the plane and went to their seat as the airplane took off to Seoul.

Mai sat in her seat thinking about Yaya. She tries calling Yaya but Yaya won’t pick up her phone. She just hopes nothing bad happened to Yaya while she not there to protected her young sister.

---

A few hours later the plane land in Seoul international airport. A tour guide was there to greet Bie and the casts and the crews. The tour guide lead them to their hotel where they be staying at. Bie give everyone their key to their room.​

Later that even everyone show up for dinner at a restaurants. Bie told everyone tomorrow where they be filming and to enjoy stay in Seoul. Throughout dinner Kim Jung-In notice Mai seem restlessness.

The next day everyone show up to the set and getting ready to film. Mai was helping Peung into her outfit when Bie came into the room. Bie stared at Peung before he looks to Mai.​

“Mai I need you to help Jung-In with his outfit. The other crew got sick this morning so today we are person short.”

“Okay. I just need to fit some of Miss. Peung outfit for her first.”

Bie nodded and left the room.

“Is there something going on between you two?” Mai asked.

Peung off-guard when Mai ask her that question. “What? No?”

“It seems like whenever Mr. Wisetkaew sees you he always giving you a hard time.”

Peung laugh it off, “You don’t have to worry about him giving me a hard time. He just is that way.”

Mai didn’t get it. She wonders did Peung and Bie have something before. After Mai help Peung with her outfit she went to Jung-In dressing room. Mai open the door and see Jung-In shirtless again.

“Sorry,” Mai quick said as she close the door letting Jung-In put his shirt on before she open the door and went inside the room.

“We should really stop doing this. Every time you come to my room I’m never have a shirt on.” Jung-In smiled.

“I agreed to that.”

Mai didn’t say much as she went to grab Jung-In outfit and help him put it on. Jung-In smiled, watching Mai close to him. He keeps staring at her lips. Suddenly Jung-In stopped Mai in froth of him. He was holding both of her arms as he stared into Mai brown eye. Mai hesitated as she looks at Jung-In lending in to her. She knows what he going to do. Just then there was a knock at the door. Mai was relief while Jung-In wasn’t. Jung-In let go of Mai arm.

“Yes.” Jung-In said.

A crew member came into the room and told Jung-In to get on the set. They are ready to film. After the crew member left, Jung-In turn to look at Mai but she wasn’t there. She was getting her stuff.
“I’ll see you outside on the set.” Mai said as she walks out the door leaving Jung-In standing there.

A few minutes later Jung-In arrive on the set. The director told everyone to be in their place and told Jung-In and Peung this will be their first scene where they meet and it was love at first sight.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
YEAH! First too read yours! Mai and Jung-In has a good chemistry. They never argue! That's what i love about them!
I would freaking go crazy seeing Jung-in without a shirt on! Aahh gawd. I see him without a shirt everyday now. Same with Bie.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Note to all Authors (Mainhiathao, SoriyaX, Aikoden, Dancy, NoyV, and Kulyia):
I hope you all got adoraxFTW's message concerning this group fanfic. If you didn't get it, basically the message was saying that Mainhiathao will be continuing adora's fanfic part - Bie & Peung. Thanks Mainhiathao! ;] If you guys have any questions concerning Bie & Peung or this, feel free to ask me or Mainhiathao. AdoraxFTW has asked to part from this fanfic.

Again, thanks for reading, readers & for writing, writers ;]
This fanfic is absolutely great.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here a trailer I did for the group FF story....Sorry if its isn't that good. I try to put as much clips of all the couples in the mv...anyway enjoy. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVKVx3uNnMA

Iya

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much! love it. you choose great scenes for my couple (yadech), lol. Hmm, you added the underwater kissing scene, i wonder if I should put that in... haha.