Sev Creations

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
CSK PHOTO (STANDING FOR CONNEY/SARAH/KHANA)
I RETOUCHED THE PHOTO AND DID OTHOR THINGS TO MAKE THIS EFFECT BUT THE MAKEUP APPLIED BY ME HAHAHA... I LOVE MAKEUP. :rolleyes:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yeah alittle inspired by geisha lol... but a little touch of my own hhahahaha... and since i'm hmong i sorta added the earings... lol.

mskinyi

omg i envy you and your picture taking skills!!! if only i have a decent digi camera lols darns... but i love all your pictures. you're such a good photographer... keep it up!!!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
GREAT PIECES, i really like ur work, u've got a style of ur own that's unique to ur work. LOVE IT LOVE IT! can't get enuf of it!

EDIT: *i've been spending the past few minutes scrolling thru more of ur work. n i just wanna say, UR ABSOLUTELY AWESOME with that camera of urs. and all u gurls are beautiful. i love how u embrace urself on thru those lens, tho i'm sure there's moment of hesitation. but u truly bring out the character in each and everyone of ur subject. WOW! just amazing.

secondly, how did u do this vintage foto look? i really wanna learn, i love ur touch on it, please fill me in on the steps to the foto below if u have a minute or two :)