Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg tik k is back.. yay .. luv her omg no more donut.. hmmmm .. luv tik n donut though.. i always thought .. they looked similar xp lol..

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
It's going to be sooooooooooooooooooo long before we get to see this lakorn but I'm sooooooooooooo HAPPY that Tik K. is in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope she comes back to play as Nang'ek pair up with Num again!!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay, they just had the opening. darn, i wish tik got with aon instead of noon!..can someone include her name in this lakorn

credit to joe

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aon is such a HOTTIE! :wub: Noon looks good with the long wig hair! I'm totally gonna watch this one. So happy Tik is back! She looks older though but still gorgeous!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Tik K is still gorgeous. I'm sorry but I want Aon with someone else but o wells as long as Tik K back

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
What is Yai looking at..

IMO... ^^ a liddo too close.... :mellow:
Aon said it there will be some slap/kiss scenes.. If not a lot, a liddo. ... "Kon Luk." ..... JK! ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is a romance comedy right?..aw kiss/slap. aon looks abit chubby there but better then looking scrawny. i notice he cut his hair ^_^ nice looking cast. susie, i forgot the girl w/blue dresses name and tik k.

thanks for the pix

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhh....p'aonnie looks so adorable....cant wait to see this yai is in here too...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
What is Yai looking at..

IMO... ^^ a liddo too close.... :mellow:
Aon said it there will be some slap/kiss scenes.. If not a lot, a liddo. ... "Kon Luk." ..... JK! ^_^
thanks for these pixs.. kute.. omg peemai is in here.. she's so kute xp.. love the blue dress she is wearing xp .. and her hair too..