Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
aw cute banners. oh my garsh i just finished eps 7 lol i was laughing so hard when aon told noon not to stand in da sun "diew gert torng kheun mah look ja dum moht" LMAO ahh and dat was soooooooo cute when he was like "was dat true what u said about ur husband loving u? if it is then rak dtaay" :wub: :wub: :wub:
omg girl i totally love that scene lol

cecilia

Staff member
^muahaha. that was so funny :loool:

i agree, it would have been nice if there's a baby at the end for them ..
tina, nothing like this been mentioned in the spoiler?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dat new actress's name is susie right? da girl dat play as run. she look like a barbie. everytime she's onscreen i'm like man she so barbie-like lol she perdy though

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^muahaha. that was so funny :loool:

i agree, it would have been nice if there's a baby at the end for them ..
tina, nothing like this been mentioned in the spoiler?
nope nothing about a baby -.-" Not even a willing scene .. normally if there is the summary/synopsis would mention it -.-" rawr which semi-sucks lol like the whole Daru being pregnant thing it doesn't even say anything about that either ....

you know what scene i totally found cute the scene when he was in the bedroom getting his pillow because he was upset when Dream called him a "Suan Guern" and then she goes, "I asked you a question now answer." He was like "Dtop my dai bpen suan gurn" and he made that little face hahaa classic man Aon is so suitable for cheesy corny roles like this

dat new actress's name is susie right? da girl dat play as run. she look like a barbie. everytime she's onscreen i'm like man she so barbie-like lol she perdy though

Yeah her name is Susie.. she's pretty but she gets on my nerves to death =/ Like I don't understand why she has such a huge grudge for Puran lol... not to mention how stupid she is... lol she freaking let's him hug her and judging from tmr episode kiss her .. and she hasn't a clue he's lying to her oh gaw.. if it were Dream she would have beat the crap out of him by now lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I went to my video store & finally got this lakorn! :dude: i'll watch it later on tonight or after my sister watches Silamanee. LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i thought u was gon go clubbing. oh my garsh noy dis lakorn is so damn FUNNY and aon and noon are soo CUTE

judyp

sarNie Adult
i should totally be sleeping or reading my textbook. but its almost 1 am and i thought i'd start with episode 1. but quick question, i don't know who the girl singer for the theme song is, but is that aon as well? sounds like him and i know he does sing. love his voiceee. but yeah, is that him?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Awwwwwww Teenai Reforms for Da.. But I know that's not the end of it -.-" Those two hoodrats will probably tell him that they're pregnant LOL it was so funny because she almost let it slip that she was pregnant..

Teenai: Are you still feeling bad?
Daru: Don't come close to me yet... I still feel it ..
Teenai: Da... I already did what you want..
Daru: We should stay away from each other for awhile... when I'm not "Pae." (Nauseated) then it'll go away on it's own.
Teenai: (Looks confused) Pae: normally associated with pregnancy (Nauseated) about what?
Daru: Oh... nothing... the doctor said that if I'm not stressing about you then it'll go away on it's own..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
dfasjfdD!!!!!!!!!!! Nai is such an arse.. I only caught the last hour so didn't realize that he had lied to Da that everything is ok when it isn't... urgh .. he is still seeing them on the account that Linny is pregnant ... I can't blive he didn't tell Da =/

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Awwwwwww Teenai Reforms for Da.. But I know that's not the end of it -.-" Those two hoodrats will probably tell him that they're pregnant LOL it was so funny because she almost let it slip that she was pregnant..

Teenai: Are you still feeling bad?
Daru: Don't come close to me yet... I still feel it ..
Teenai: Da... I already did what you want..
Daru: We should stay away from each other for awhile... when I'm not "Pae." (Nauseated) then it'll go away on it's own.
Teenai: (Looks confused) Pae: normally associated with pregnancy (Nauseated) about what?
Daru: Oh... nothing... the doctor said that if I'm not stressing about you then it'll go away on it's own..
how can nai not catch that hint lol

dfasjfdD!!!!!!!!!!! Nai is such an arse.. I only caught the last hour so didn't realize that he had lied to Da that everything is ok when it isn't... urgh .. he is still seeing them on the account that Linny is pregnant ... I can't blive he didn't tell Da =/
=O why doesn't he take linny to see a doctor to see if she's telling the truth ......grrrrrrrrrrrr.....i can't wait to watch today's episode..i have to do something first.....ahhhh

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you soooo much tina...i love the screen caps....darn nai...hurting da.....awww why does dream's uncle have to ruin the moment :( ahhhhh i have to wait another week to watch ep. 10 :( :( :( i really want to watch it.....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^^ I'm wait til More episodes so I can make a video for Daru & Teenai, and Dream & Win lol ... I think I have plenty of scenes for Dream and Win though

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i finally finished watching ep. 9....this lakorn is absolutely great...when nai and win were sleeping together...LMAO...boong-gie was so adorable in his camouflage outfit...good thing he didn't died..the evil worker is grrrrr...at least he didn't want boong-gie to die though....puran and ranchana are so funny with each other...ep. 10 looks like a really good one....so sad that i have to wait a week for it :( still wishing for da to be pregnant...i love the part when she was getting nauseous and was about to throw up, but nai kept trying to hug her....i was thinking that she was going to barf all over him...but she did lol