Series 1: My Sweet Revengeful Wife -- Complete 47 chapters

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
OMG...so much drama. Ella told Tawan she's Neecha, but I'm a little confused, is Tawan suppose to be Win and Win is him???

argh...hopefully they make up soon. Neecha, i feel so sorry for the poor girl.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Neecha finally told him! Yay! I'm glad she did because he needs to know. And now she is free of that guilt. But, too bad he's mad at her about it right now. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG...so much drama. Ella told Tawan she's Neecha, but I'm a little confused, is Tawan suppose to be Win and Win is him???

argh...hopefully they make up soon. Neecha, i feel so sorry for the poor girl.
Yes Tawan is suppose to be Win and Win is really the real Tawan. That why the real Tawan hate Win so much because his parents love Win more and how Win got that scar from Tawan.

But there a twist in all of this....you just have to wait to find out later. hehe

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just want to take this time to said thanks to all the readers who been reading this story and all your comment.

Sorry I won't be update this week.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry about last I didn't update but I'm so happy this week. I get my chapters done. I'll be posting 3 chapter up today since last I didn't post any up last week.

Enjoy. :lol:

Chapter 33

Tawan woke up to an unfamiliar place. As he got out of bed his head hurt from last night he was at a bar drinking.​

Tawan: (touch his head) Err…I shouldn’t have drunk so much.

He looks around the room. Just then the door open and in walk Nook with a tray of food.​

Tawan: Noon?

Nook: (smile) You’re up. (put the tray on the table)

Tawan: How did I end up at your place?

Nook: (look at Tawan) You don’t remember?

Tawan: (shook his head) No…I can’t recall what happened.

Nook: (sat on the bed) Will last night…my friends and I were coming out from a nightclub when we saw you fighting with some workers outside at the parking lot. You were pretty drunk. It was late so my friends help me bring you here at my place for the night.

Tawan: Oh.

Nook: Did something happen between you and Ella?

Tawan: (look away) I don’t want to talk about that.

Nook looks at Tawan and wonder what happened between him and Ella.​

---

Sam and Nana were at his office at work talking.​

Nana: (look at her husband) Seem like Tawan taking this hard. He didn’t even come home this morning.

Sam: He just need time to think and clear his mind.

Nana: You know Neecha told Tawan who she really is.

Sam: (look at Nana) Really?

Nana: (nodded) Yeah and with the news we told him yesterday must have affect him.

Sam: It’s a good thing that Neecha told Tawan who she really is. If she told him later on there no grantee what will happened between the two of them.

Nana: You’re right. It’s good that she told Tawan now then later. Now that Neecha also know about Win do you think she will have a change of heart who she really loves?

Sam: Will…(sighed)…it depends if Tawan remember his past if he can’t remember then maybe Win might change her heart who she really loves. Remember Tawan only met Neecha a few times when they were young. It was Win who plays Tawan part because Tawan didn’t want to stay here to study.

Nana: Oh, I forgot about that.

---

In the afternoon Neecha was in the backyard looking at the flowers. She didn’t notice Win was watching her from the doorway.​

Win: (walk up to Neecha) Still worried about Tawan.

Neecha: (turn around) Win.

Win: (look at the basket on the ground) You like roses.

Neecha: Yes.

There was a moment of silence between the two of them as they look at each other then Neecha talk.​

Neecha: Uh…how should I call you by?

Win: Win is just fine. I got use to the name a long time ago.

Neecha: Okay…there something else I want to ask you.

Win: Sure, ask me anything.

Neecha: How come when I was younger I never see your brother or knew you have a twin brother?

Win: (look at Neecha) Because Win (mean Tawan) lives oversea for most of the time and go school there. Remember when we first met.

Neecha: Yes, at the beach.

Win: You see, Win was supposed to come too but because of his plane delayed he didn’t make it. So my parents told me to come alone. I didn’t want too that why I wasn’t nice to you when we first met.

Neecha: I see.

Win: (look at Neecha) Now, it’s my turn to ask you.

Neecha: Sure. (try to avoid looking at Win)

Win: If the accident never happened and you knew Tawan and I was brother…who would you have chose?

Neecha: I…it might have been different if I knew all of this when I was younger…

Win: So…you mean you might have chosen me if you knew about Tawan and me when you were young.

Neecha: But now it’s different. I love your brother and married him. We can be friend. (look away sadly) Will you excuse me.

Win: Sure.

As Neecha walk pass Win, he caught a glance of tear fall from Neecha. She quickly wipe away the tears from her cheek as she walk back inside the house. Win look down on the ground and saw the basket of roses Neecha forgot to bring with her. He bent down to pick up one of the roses and look at it.​

Win: (look at the rose) I’ll make you change your mind about loving Tawan.

Win squeeze the rose in his hand as the thorn cut his hand and blood was dripping from his hand.

Neecha walk down the hall to her and Tawan room feeling sad for some reason after talking to Win. She didn’t see the person ahead as she bumps right into them.​

Neecha: Sorry. (touch her forehead & look up) Tawan…

Just then Win was there and saw Neecha and Tawan.

Win: (look at both of them) Tawan…

Tawan let go of Neecha and look at his brother.​

Win: Oh…Neecha you forgot these. (hand the basket to Neecha)

Neecha: (took the basket) Thanks. (look at Win hand and saw blood) Yours hand.

Win: (look at his hand) Oh its okay. I was trying to help you cut some more roses. Seem like I didn’t notice thorn cut my hand. (lie)

Neecha: Let me go get first aid to clean your cuts.

Win: It’s really okay.

Neecha: You might get infection.

Neecha left to get first aid leaving as Win and Tawan looking at each other.​

Tawan: You must be lonely staying over board for so long.

Win: You could say that. Everything happened because of you.

Tawan: What do you mean?

Win: (look at Tawan) If you didn’t chase after me that day…we won’t be in this position right now. I would have married Neecha not you. (angry)

Tawan: You can’t say that because of me…

Win launch over to Tawan and grab Tawan collar shirt as he look at Tawan angry.​

Win: (angry) You knew mom and dad love you more then me. They will do anything for you. So you personally plan this out to get into an accident so mom and dad would send me away so you can get Neecha.

Tawan: (push Win away from him) Why would I do that? If mom and dad love me more they would never switch us in the first place. I would have gone to the state not you.

Win look at Tawan about to talk as his vision became blurring. He touches the side of his head with his right hand. Tawan walk over to Win.​

Tawan: Are you okay? (worried)

Win: (swing Tawan away from him) I don’t need your concerned.

Neecha came back with the first aid and saw Win and Tawan stare at each other not talking.​

Neecha: (look at Win) Sorry it took me a while to find the first aid.

Win: (smile) That okay. Tawan and I were just having a nice chat. (lie)

Neecha look at Tawan who staring back at her. She quick looks away.

Neecha: Let’s go to the living room and I’ll help you clean your cut.

Win: I can do it myself. (walk up to Neecha)

Neecha: Are you sure?

Win: Yeah.

Win nodded as he took the first aid from Neecha hand and smile at her as Tawan watch the two.​

Win: (turn to Tawan) I’ll leave you two to talk.

Win left to his room as Neecha and Tawan look at each other.​

---

Dodge and Nook was at the park sitting under a tree.​

Dodge: (look at Nook) You seem quiet, something troubling you.

Nook: (quick smile) Nothing.

Dodge: You can tell me anything and I’ll try to help you.

Nook: Will…I was just wondering what going on between Tawan and Ella.

Dodge: Something happened to them?

Nook: (look at Dodge) I don’t know. Yesterday night, I saw Tawan outside at a night club drunk…

Dodge: You worried about them.

Nook: Uh huh.

Dodge: You don’t have to worry about them. They are adult so they can work out their problems.

Nook: You’re right. I was worrying to much. (feel better)

Dodge: Do you want some ice cream?

Nook: Sure.

They went to go get some ice cream and enjoy the day.​

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 34

As the week went on Tawan and Neecha didn’t talk to each other. They avoid each other. If they were to bump into each other they would look at each other then walk away or say little to each other then leave. In their room Tawan would sleep on the couch and Neecha would sleep on the bed. Sometime during the night Neecha would wake up and look at Tawan sleeping.

As for Neecha, she feels lonely as Tawan avoid her. She wants to talk to Tawan but she couldn’t bring herself to face him. She would sometime talk to Win when he see her.

Win have been keeping an eye on Neecha these few days since Tawan has been avoiding her. He would help her out, talk to her, make her not feel so lonely. Win knew this would be his chance of making Neecha fall for him.

One night everyone was at the dinner table eating when Sam announced they were going to hold a home welcome party for Win next coming week.​

---

Tawan was at his office working when there was a knock at the door. Tawan look up as his father came into his office.​

Tawan: (look at Sam) Dad.

Sam: I just drop by to tell you who your new secretary is since Dao not working here any more.

Tawan: Who is it?

Sam: (turn to the door) Come in.

The person walks in to Tawan office. Tawan was stun to see the person.​

Tawan: Vill?

Vill: (sweet smile) Hi.

Tawan: (look at his dad) You hired Vill?

Sam: Yes, I hired Vill because she has the best résumé out of all the people who came for the job. I was going to tell you the other day but hold it off.

Vill: (look at Tawan) I’ll do my best to be your secretary.

Sam: (look at Tawan) I’ll leave you two to talk and get to work.

Sam walks out of the office. Tawan stared at Vill for a moment then went back to work. Vill walk up to Tawan.​

Vill: Aren’t you going to show me around?

Tawan: (didn’t look up) Your desk is outside in froth of my office. So go get to work.

Vill: Tawan. (whine) You don’t want to show your new secretary around the place.

Tawan: (look up at Vill) I don’t have time with you Vill. Get to work or do you want to get fire. (mean face)

Vill bit her bottom lip and stomp out of the office to her desk. Tawan went back to work. Vill got to her desk and sat in the chair.

Vill: (mad) Err…Tawan, you make me so angry some time. (went to work)

---

Joy came to visit Neecha. They were sitting in the backyard talking.​

Joy: What? (look at Neecha) Tawan have a twin brother?

Neecha: (nodded) Yeah. I was shock too. To find out he has a twin brother all this time and not know about it.

Joy: How come Tawan never mention he have a twin brother?

Neecha: From what I hear he and his brother got into this car crash like 18 year ago. Tawan parents decide to send his twin oversea.

Joy: No wonder.

Neecha: (look at Joy) Ah…I told Tawan the truth.

Joy: You did. How did he take it?

Neecha: Not so well. We haven’t talk to each other since we got back from the trip. And with the news of his brother…I don’t know what to do.

Joy looks at Neecha and fell bad for her. They talk for a while then Joy left.​

---

Somewhere out on a yacht Dodge was on looking at the sea. A person walked out to the froth of the yacht where Dodge was. Dodge saw the person walking toward him. He stood up from his seat as the person got to Dodge and he greeted the person.​

Person: (stood in froth of Dodge) You said you have something to discuss with me over the phone.

Dodge: (look at the person) Yes. It’s about what happened 18 years old.

The person suddenly became still as he turn away from Dodge and walk to the rail of the yacht and look at the blue seas.​

Person: (look at the sea) Why do you want to talk about that? Didn’t I tell you everything that happened that night to you all ready.

Dodge: (walk over to the person) Because of Sue…she wants me to look into it.

Person: (turn to look at Dodge) Sue? Why?

Dodge: (nodded) I think she onto something. Maybe she found out what really happened that night. (hand the paper to the person) She found this at her parents’ grave.

The person look at the paper Dodge hand it to him.​

Dodge: Because of this she wants me to look into what happened 18 year ago.

Person: (put the paper in his pocket) Don’t worry about this. Just do as I have plan out. I all ready have the information I need from Vill.

Dodge: What? Since when did Vill was in on this?

Person: (look at Dodge) Since the day I found out Sam lie to me and want me dead.

Dodge: Why didn’t you tell me she was in on this?

Person: Why do I have to tell you? You’re not the boss. I am.

Dodge look at the person trying to see what is he thinking of.​

Dodge: Do you think Vill have told Neecha about you? You do know Neecha also hair Vill to work for her too.

Person: Vill won’t do that. If she smarted enough she know what best for her. If she told Neecha who I was, Neecha would have come to you and have you look into it. You would have informed me about it all ready.

Dodge: I see.

Dodge look at the person then at the blue seas.​

---

It was the day of the welcome party for Win. Everyone came to the party. Sam announced to everyone at the party that this is a home welcome party for their son coming back to Bangkok. Win walk onto the stage as everyone was stun to see that he look just like Tawan. Sam explains to everyone that Win is Tawan twin brother who live oversea all this time. He left the part of the accident out.​

Win: (on the stage talking) Hi, everyone. You all must be shock that Tawan have a twin brother huh. (laugh) I hope to get to know you all and enjoy this party.

After Win finish talking everyone went to talk to Win as the party went on. Everyone was enjoying the party. Vill was also at the party and was stun with the news too.​

Vill: So Tawan and Win are twin brothers huh. No wonder Tawan doesn’t remember that night when he came to my apartment it was Win. (look at Tawan)

Tawan was talking to some guests by the pool. Tawan saw Neecha bring some food to the table. Win look at Tawan who was looking at Neecha. He decides to go talk to Neecha. Neecha was putting the snacks onto the table as Win walk up to her.​

Win: (look at Neecha) Thank you for making all of these sweet snacks for the party.

Neecha: (smile) I’m just happy to help.

While Win and Neecha were talking, Tawan watch them. Vill came up to Tawan.​

Vill: (look at Neecha & Win) I did not know you have a twin brother.

Tawan look at Vill then back to his brother and Neecha talking to each other and enjoying each other company. Win look toward Tawan and saw him looking back to them. Win smile at Tawan. Neecha look at the person who Win smile at and saw it was Tawan looking at them.

Win: There Tawan. Who the young lady next to him?

Neecha: She Vill. She is Tawan ex-girlfriend.

Win: (look at Neecha) I see. Lets go talk to them.

Neecha hesitant at first as she looks at Tawan but decide to go over to Tawan and Vill. As Neecha and Win walk a few steps, Win became weak as he looked at Neecha who became a blur to him.​

Neecha: Are you all right? (look at Win)

Win look at Neecha trying to get his vision back. He can hear Neecha calling his name but couldn’t see her as he became limp. Neecha caught a hold of Win as he fall.

Neecha: Win, Win… (scare)

Win look at Neecha as everything became dark.​

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 35

Two weeks later.

In Tawan and Neecha room, Tawan was getting dress for work. Neecha woke up and ran to the bathroom. Tawan watch Neecha ran pass him he wonder is she sick. After a few minutes later Neecha came out from the bathroom. Tawan look at her.​

Tawan: Are you sick?

Neecha: (look at Tawan) Um…I’m okay.

Tawan look at Neecha then walk out of the room. After Tawan close the door Neecha wonder is she sick or is it something else. She went to get dress and went downstairs.​

Nana: (in the kitchen) Good morning Neecha.

Neecha: Morning. (smile)

Nana: Come sit down and have breakfast.

Neecha went to the table and have breakfast with Nana. After breakfast, Nana and she went to the hospital to see Win.

Win was at the hospital because of what happened that night at the welcome party, he collapses.​

---

Vill was at her desk thinking what to do. Now she know Tawan have a twin brother

Vill: What should I do? (tap her hand on the desk) What should I do…?

Just then her cell phone ring, she looks at her cell to see who calling her.​

Vill: Hello Dodge.

Dodge: Do you have any plan during lunch time?

Vill: Why?

Dodge: I want to talk to you about something can we discuss over lunch.

Vill: Sure.

Dodge: Okay then, I’ll pick you up at noon.

Vill: Okay.

Vill hung up after talking to Dodge. She lay back in her chair and thinks what Dodge want to talk to her about. As she was thinking, Tawan was coming down the hall. Vill saw Tawan and got up from her seat and walk over to him.​

Vill: Morning Tawan. (sweet smile)

Tawan: Morning. (walks pass her to his office)

Vill: (walk behind Tawan to his office) Here are the papers you wanted me to look up. Also you have a meeting at noon today.

Tawan: (in his office & turn to look at Vill) Thank you. (took the papers from Vill) You may go.

Tawan walk over to his desk as Vill was still standing in her spot still. She watched Tawan sat in his seat.​

Vill: Tawan.

Tawan: Yes. (look at Vill)

Vill: I just want to know are you still happy with your choice you pick Neecha over me.

Tawan: Vill, this isn’t a good time to talk about this. Would you leave all ready. I have lots of work to do.

Vill: Tawan. (whine)

Tawan: Vill. (give her the look he meant it)

Vill: Fine.

Vill walk out of the room as Tawan sat back in his chair and think of what happened these few weeks. He really needs to talk to Neecha and sore out thing between them.​

---

At the hospital Neecha and Nana was in Win room talking to him.​

Nana: I made some soup for you to eat. (put the bag on the table)

Win: Mom, you didn’t have to made them. I could just eat the hospital food.

Nana: Hospital food isn’t as good as home made food.

Win: I guess your right. (smile)

Nana: What did the doctor said? Will you be able to come home soon?

Win: Will…the doctor said they need to do some more testing before they let me go home.

Nana: What more testing do they need to do? You have been here two weeks now. They should let you go home.

Neecha: Maybe the doctor just wants to make sure they did not miss anything before they let Win come home.

Nana: Maybe your right but two weeks staying here is long enough. Oh I forgot something at the car. (look at Neecha) I have to go get it. Can you stay here with Win for a while?

Neecha: Sure mom.

Nana: I will be back in a second.

Neecha and Win look at Nana leave the room.​

Win: (look at Neecha) You must be lonely staying home these two weeks since I’m not home to talk to you or help you out.

Neecha: I talk to mom so I’m not that lonely. (look down at her hand)

Win: What you got there? (look at the bag in Neecha arm)

Neecha: Oh this… (hand it to Win)…there was a gift shop downstairs so I bought you some a well card and some snacks.

Win: (smile) You shouldn’t have. (look in the bag)

---

At noon Vill was outside waiting for Dodge to come pick her up for lunch.

Neecha came by to see Tawan but he was in a meeting so she waited in his office for him. Neecha look around the office as she waited for Tawan to finish his meeting.​

Neecha: What should I do? (look at the watch on her wrist) Seem like it going to be a while before the meeting end.

Neecha went over to the desk and took a piece of the paper and wrote a message for Tawan. After she finished writing she put it on the desk so Tawan can see it. As she got up from the chair she saw a picture of the two of them from their wedding looking so happy in love. She pick it up and look at it for a moment then put it down and walk out of the room. Neecha walked down the hall when she stops by the meeting room and look through the small long piece of glass window on the wooding door. Tawan was talking as she looks at him. She stared at him for a moment then left. Tawan didn’t see her walk pass.​

---

At a restaurant Dodge and Vill were talking.​

Vill: What do you want to talk about? (sat across from Dodge)

Dodge: (look at Vill) Why didn’t you tell me you work for Hong?

Vill: (eye wide) It’s none of your business who I work for.

Dodge: It’s my business. Don’t you know who he is?

Vill: (look at Dodge) Yes, I do know who he is.

Dodge: Then why are you involved with him if you knew who he is?

Vill: Because…I have my reason.

Dodge: What your reason?

Vill: Why do you have to know?

Dodge: Look here… (look at Vill)…this is important. Neecha and Tawan life might be at risk.

Vill: I still can’t tell you.

Dodge: Then answer this one question.

Vill: What?

Dodge: What did Hong tell you to get for him when you were staying at the Suthikamol farm?

Vill: He…he just want to know what Mr. Suthikamol is up lately.

Dodge: That all.

Vill: Yes that all. (lie)

Dodge look at Vill for a few second before eating. After lunch Dodge took Vill back to the company. Vill look at Dodge drove away then she took out her cell phone and made a call.​

Vill: Hello Hong.

Hong: Yes. (in the back yard)

Vill: You were right. Dodge wants to know what you were up too.

Hong: What did you tell him?

Vill: I told him like what you told me.

Hong: That good. I don’t want Dodge to know what I’m really up too. He might tell Neecha everything then it would be bad. I’ll call you later to info what you should do next.

Vill: Okay.

Vill end her call as she went inside the company.​

---

After the meeting ended, Tawan walk back to his office. He sat down in his office chair and lay back on the chair for a moment before finishing the papers on his desk. As he looked at his desk he saw a piece of paper next to the picture frame of him and Neecha on their wedding day. He took the paper and read it. Tawan rush out of the room after reading the message Neecha left for him. Down the hall Vill was walk to her desk as she saw Tawan running down the hall toward her.

Vill: Tawan. (look at Tawan ran pass her)

Tawan: (turn to look at Vill) Sorry Vill. (ran on)

Vill look at Tawan then turn back and walk to her desk.​

Vill: (think) Wonder why Tawan run off like that? (walk to her desk)

In Tawan office the piece of note was laying on the ground.​

What the note said:

Tawan,​

I know we haven’t talk since we arrive home since the trip. Seem like you still mad at me. I wish I could go back in time and change everything but I can’t. These few weeks I’ve been thinking since both of us are not happy and can’t enjoy life how we want it to be I decide to leave so both of us can be happy like before any of this ever happened.

---

Tawan got home and ran inside the house calling for Neecha. Nana was in the kitchen hearing Tawan shouting for Neecha. She came out to see what going on.​

Nana: Tawan, what wrong? (look at Tawan)

Tawan: (anxious) Where Neecha?

Nana: Neecha. She said she going to go visit Sue for a few days.

Tawan ran to their bedroom leaving Nana look at her son in wonder.​

Nana: Tawan…What wrong with him? (talk to her self)

Tawan open the door to their bedroom and walk in. He looked around to see if any of Neecha stuff was still in the room. He was relief that some of her things were still in the room. He went to lay on the bed thinking. He should have talk to Neecha and told her he all ready forgive her for what have happened instead of making her feel guiltier and lonely these couples of weeks.​

---

At night Neecha reach the place where she wants to be. She looks at the house in froth of her and walks up the driveway. A servant in her late 40 came out to greet Neecha.

Neecha: Hi Tee.

Tee: Hi Miss. Duaysienklao. (smile) It’s good to see you back home.

Neecha: Yes, it’s good to be backed home. I’ve been gone for so long, haven’t been back here for a while now.

Neecha and Tee walk inside the house.​

---

After a few days later, Tawan wonder if Neecha really just visiting her sister or did she left him for good. Sam and Nana look at Tawan these pass few days, he isn’t himself lately.

---

These pass few days Neecha keep waking up and going to the bathroom to throw up. She wonders what wrong with her, is she sick.​

---

Sue look at the big mansion in froth of her then she turn to look at Dodge.​

Sue: Why are we here? Who house is this?

Dodge: (look at Sue) Let’s go inside. You will know everything once you meet him.

Sue: Him? (walk up the stair) Is this have to do with what I have asked you to look into my parent’s death a few weeks ago?

Dodge: You will find out soon enough.

They went inside the house as a servant came and took them to the back yard. Sue look around as they went to the backyard.​

Servant: Mr. Wongyiriya and Miss. Duaysienklao are here.

Sue and Dodge walk up to the man standing under the tree. The man turns around to face Sue and Dodge as Sue eye was wide open in shock to see the man in froth of her.

Sue: (gasp) Dad?

jeeja

it's so sad. Neecha willing to give up her happiness when Tawan has already forgive her T_T
i hate Tawan >_< lol just kidding, but still he needs to be more man and go after her.
i have a feeling Neecha's pregnant :D yes, they're gonna have a baby :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
neecha left tawan. awh that's sad hopefully they can come back together again happily.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
To my readers,

I'm so sorry that I don't think I can update my story this week. I thought I could finish my chapter for this week but it look like I can't. Seem like there won't be any update chapter this week. And I will try to hurry up and finish this story. I know its seem like a drag now.

Thank you to my readers who still with me on this story.

jeeja

don't worry, i'm sticking with you all the way. :D
it's okay, take ur time. i'm pretty slow too and this isn't a drag, I LOVE IT!
though we gotta wait, but i know it'll be worth it :D

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Take your time. It brings more anticipation :) I know I look forward to updates on this ff every time i log on. Yours is one of the first I read and I love your writing style.

Nalis Xyooj

sarNie Egg
wow, i can't believe i'm on chapter 11 already. i love it! funny how his parents announce her being his wife.
i've been reading anonymously all day. hope i can get to the further chapters by tomorrow :)