Sense of White Jasmine

prisnayang

sarNie Hatchling
Hi I'm new to this forum and I love all the good fanfic that everyone wrote in here, so I've just wanted to try writting one of my own. I don't know if it's good or not but please give me feed back if I did not do a good job so I'll try to improve my writting thank you. Sorry if I makes lots of mistakes and grammer. i hope everyone like it.

Sense of White Jasmine
Starring:
Mos, Noon, Aum, Donut, Kwarm, Oil, Aump

Chapter 1
"Hua Hin" It was 6 p.m., as Mos was on his way home from work. He decided to stop at the beach to look at the sun set. As he know not many people will be out on the beach at this time. Standing on the beach shore, he stared up toward the beautiful sky. The sun was setting upon the yellow, orange, blue, and reddish horizen, welcoming the darkness of the night. Some stars has already beginning to appared. The cold winds is blowing hard and the waves crashing up and down, back and forward in the dark blue sea. The abstacts from the setting sun is looming all over the waters. It's such a beautiful scene, he though to himself. As he looked to his where about. To the left of him, Mos saw a woman, wearing a white knees cut dress with long black hair walking bare footed toward the water. Wow, Mos mubble, it's getting dark already, so why would someone still want to go for a swim when it's so cold and windy during this time of the yaers. Then focusing his attention back to the setting sun that almost disappare upon the horizen. Taking one more glance at the girl, she looked amazing from where he is standing. Her long black hairs waving back and forth like the waves that's crushing in the sea. Her white dress dancing along with the howling winds while she was walking on the water. He try to get a better view of her face but, he couldn't cause she was probaly about maybe 300 ft. away from where he was standing. Plus it was getting too dark to see anything. Then to his horrified, she seem to vanish in the blink of an eyes. He feel the hair on the back of his neck standing a little and a sudden cold gust of wind coming pass him like an ocean breezes. Mos was stund and was taking aback a little. This is strange, said Mos. He don't understand why he's not scared of it. Maybe it's just an illusion that he has just seen. Mos some how sense a wonderful fragances that was left behide from the sudden breezes. At first he couldn't come up to an answer of what this fragance is, but now he realizes what this sense belongs to. It's the sense of the white jasmine.

pendiforever

sarNie Egg
update it!..wana read too!!...n yes i'm also new as u too and i already make up my own fanfic..lol....mine's: My Baby is her Baby...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh wow this ff seems very interesting.. love the poster by the way..

and also welcome to the forum ^_^.. if you're confused about anything etc, feel free to ask me or any members around here.. hehe we don't bite.. RAWR XD

prisnayang

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the comments, I'll try to post the next chapter tomorrow. I'm glad that you guys like it. I've read the story that you guys wrote and likes it a lot.

prisnayang

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 2

Mos left the beach and was on his way home, but the scene while on the beach kept flashing in his mine nonstop. He believe what he saw was just an illusion but some part of him kept on telling him that maybe it's not illusion that he see. He could still remember the fragrance that was left behind the sudden breezes clearly. Just then, Mos approach his house; every thoughts was push aside when he saw the Silver Lexu park in his drive way. He looked at his watch, it's already 7 pm. Wow did time really passed by that quick and I didn't even realize it. Now days are getting shorter and nights happen to be very long. Mos looked up toward the sky as earlier, the moon has come out and stars fill the glummy sky. Such a lovely night he word out to him self. He somehow feels chill. Nah I'm just thinking too much, what ever I saw earlier is nothing but if it's real, well just forget about it. He park his car alone the sidewalk and turn off his engine. As Mos open his house door, a smile was pase on his face when he saw the figure that was sleeping on his coach. She looks very beautiful and stunning. He took off his shoes and walk to the coach, kneeling down on his knees next to her. He move a couple of hair string that was covering her face. Mos look at her for a couple of minutes then give a peak on her forehead. Thanks you for always making my tiring day passing smoothly. Kwan stirred and open her eyes when she feel his kissed. Hey how's your day darling? asked Mos as she stared at him with her sleepy eyes. He love looking at her when she woke up; she look just like a cute little girl. Kwan rubbed her eyes and smile lovely as she sit up. Great she answer giving him a quick kiss on the lips. Mos smile and hug her tightly. It always feel so nice having her in his arm. Are you hungry? Kwan asked leaning her head on his shoulder. She miss him everyday even though they only live a couple blocks away. But works is always keeping them apart. (Since Kwan is a Kindengarten teach, she have so little spare time to spent with him. Plus his job always keep him late at work. But today's a half day for the kid so she decides to visit him.) Yeah, did you cook me anything? asked Mos as he ran his hand down her soft hairs. Nope, she smile. Ha! ha! J/K, Kwan giggle, I made you your favorite seafood dish. What kind? Mos asked. She have the prettiest smile in this whole world that he would never get bored of. Sometime he world asked him self what would he do if she left him. His world would maybe came crushing down if she ever left him. Kwan pull away and stood up, grabbing his hand and led him to the kitchen. Wow, what did you cook? it smells awesome said Mos. Then lets eat cause I promise you it'll taste good. She open the lid to the pots and set it aside. She grab them two plates and set the table. Mos stomach grumble when he smell the delicious aroma of the combination of the seafood dish that Kwan had prepared for him tonight. After they eat, Kwan play them a movie that she borrow from her friend Pinky earlier today. The movie has a very good story line which made Mos like it too. As they finish the movie, it's 9 o'clock so Kwan went home. He walk her out to her car, drive safe okay. She nodded with a sweet smile that he love it so much from her. Mos kiss her on the cheek and watch her drove off. He took a quick shower and went to sleep, getting ready for the next day.

prisnayang

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 3

The sun shine beautifully in the sky, as Mos stroll alone the beach shore. He see couples walking in hand and little kids running around the beach enjoying the beautiful day. Families gathering around having fun. He smile as the cold water from the crushing waves hitting his feet. It feels nice and cool. The temperature was a blast. He looked up toward the sky and smile happily, as the sun rays shinning brightly upon him. Seagulls flying everywhere in midair and above the water trying to hunt for their feed. He took in a deep breath, smelling the fresh air of the sea water mixing with the fresh smell of the cracking coconuts that fall from its' trees. It smell good. If everyday would just be like this than it'll be the best cause I won't have to worry about all those hard working days and have more times to spent with my Kwan. Just then he've remember that she've left for a families gathering in Bangkok. She've asked him to go but since he have lost of work, he decides to stay behind. Mos look out to the sea. A ship has just came pass honking its' horn to warn people how are still surfing in it's direction. Mos close his eyes to inhale in another breath of fresh air. Suddenly a cold breezes came pass him in a swift. Which happen to take Mos by surprise and open his eyes, as he see the sky's turning dark and cloud started looming the blue sky. The sun has disappeared behind the clouds. Everyone around him is gone leaving the beach emptiness. The fresh air that he had just inhale in was replace by a sweet sense. Wait a minute, Mos asked himself, I've sense this smell before. Having had the chance recalled what this smell is cause the heavy gust of wind and the ebb of the sea's making lousy noises. It's getting very cold by the minute. He feel chills creeping up his spine and the feeling of being alone. What just happened Mos asked himself. Why did the sky suddenly turn dark and what happen to everyone, where did they all go? Why am I'm the only one standing here? He look to everywhere, but see no one. Now it's getting hard for him to see cause of the heavy wind. He try to make his way back to his car but he somehow couldn't seem to take any step further. It feels like something was holding him back. Mos look down to his feet and saw something he wasn't expecting to see. A White Jasmine flower laying next to his left foot. This is strange, I don't recall seeing this flower minutes ago. How did it get here. He band down to pick the flower up. Holding the Jasmine flower in his right hand and twist it back and forth as he look at it. The flower looks very beautiful as if someone has just pick it from it's branch. Then the sweet fragrance is started to diffuse again and this time it's very strong. Now Mos remember, it's this white jasmine that I've sense earlier. The winds had started to die down and heavy fog started crawling everywhere in sight. Mos was not haven a good feeling about this. This is bad. He take one more glance at the flower in his hand, it's very petty. Then a hight pitch of loud cry was heard from miles away. Mos was startle a bit and look around but all he could see was the thick heavy fog.

fan#1

sarNie Egg
Great,
Fanfic. The title is beautiful too.
^_^

prisnayang

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 4

The voice of a loud crying was now coming closer to him and the fog started to get thicker. Mos feel his hair erecting and goose bump forming all over him. Who's there? he called out loud, turning about many times to see if he can catch anything in sight. But, it's very hard for him to see clearly now cause the fog has beginning to slowly turn dark. He try to listen carefully, see if he'll catch where it come from. Was it next to him or in the back of him? cause it seems like it next to him, or somewhere near him. This crying is starting to hip cupping. Mos begin to get scared cause as it came closer and closer to him, it's getting softer and softer as if it's a silent whisper. Cold breezes blowing pass him from every direction. He begin to run and look carefully to where he is heading to in spite of the thick fog. He had trip couple of times but he did not bother to stop and kept running. He has no idea where he is now. Mos has never believe in such thing as ghost but he is now running for his live from something he don't even know or see, but a crying voice. He didn't care if it's a ghost or someone's trying to play a prank on him. But this is scary. It freaks him out. Mos kept running and soon the thick fog slowly fade away. He look everywhere but all he could see was darkness as if it's night and all he could hear was the sound of the crushing wave hitting the beach shore. Wait a minute, Mos stop as he realizes that the freaky cried he'd heard had disappear. He took a quick deep breath as he see the darkness of the nights fading away and the sun setting beautifully at the horizon. Mos was release for a minute and sat down on the sand to relax himself. He did not know how long have he been running, but now it feels like he can finally breath. He look in his right hand and the White Jasmine flower was still clutch tightly in the palm of his hand. Mos unfold his hand and was amazed to see the flower still look very lively as he'd pick it up earlier. It's not dead or squash even though he had squeeze his hand tightly while running. The color of the setting sun was very beautiful with a very bright deep red orange color. It look as if the sky was painted with the colors of the setting sun. Mos has never seen the sun like this before even though he had watch the sunset many time. What? this is strange, why am I'm still standing on the same spot where I was earlier? He's questioning himself. I thought I've ran so far from here already but why am I'm still here. It's very confusing and he's feeling lost now. Then every things coming to him, the scene he saw on the beach last night, a girl walking and the setting sun. Mos was stun as he realized this was same spot last night too. Looking to the left of him, there she is, the girl with long black hair wearing a white knees cut dress walking barefooted, but this time instead of walking to the water but toward him. Somehow Mos didn't ran, but watch as she came closer, the sense of the white jasmine is in sight again. He still couldn't see her face clearly but he somewhat though that she's very pretty. Wait, where did this feeling came from, he's confuse. Just than Mos look at the flower in his hand. It's dead.

allieyang

sarNie Egg
i really like your story here...it's very interesting..
why don't you update the next chapter...cause i really want to read what happen next...
i started to love mos alot after watching sakul ka...he's very cute...

ellodyher

sarNie Egg
yaeh another mos fanfic...i just love mos and love your poster, i like your story so far
update please cause i want to know what happen next...is noon a ghost in this story...