Selling/Trade Section

Hiatus

Super Momo
I was wondering if we can have a selling or trade section =] that would be nice... but like soompi no burnt cds or whatever...

Rakniran

oh,i luv this idea..plz have a sell/trade section..I got so many original cd's and movies *vcd* and also show./.

Hiatus

Super Momo
^^ lol original movies box set or clothes or whatever you want unless it's burnt cds... lol

Muddie Murda

smile...
I say no!

because

1) This is SarNie

2) I am joking

I like this idea. We need someone STRICT and NOT LAZY to watch this section if we make it. We might need to do it like soompi...the point thing and the blacklisting to avoid rip-offs. :)

and put... "SELL/TRADE/BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK!! WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR STUPIDITY!"

:D

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
True True... I think SELLER should like what they have available for sell/trade freely. And let it be the BUYERS who makes the decision on WHAT they want to BUY/TRADE. As Muddie MuRda had mentioned, BUY/SELL/TRADE at your own risk..

Muddie Murda

smile...
No burnt stuff because it is too illegal.

come on, we're already Uploading these.

Soon, people are gonna sell burnt CDs etc.

If you'd like to do burnt, you should do it via PM/email and NOT let us find out about it.

hakage

sarNie Egg
i want to me the mod for this sell/trades forum. to gain trust/privileges of this forum, one must send me all the personal info that is legit including credit card number. :)

K

KawaiiTennyo

hakage said:
i want to me the mod for this sell/trades forum. to gain trust/privileges of this forum, one must send me all the personal info that is legit including credit card number. :)
[post="18340"][/post]​
wth?!?1 haha well anyways.. new section means new mod.. we dont need any more mods .. but all the mods can mod this section .. ^_^ ..

darvil

sarNie Adult
I like the idea.

But I dunno if sarn will agree.. she's kinda picky about having more forums.. :p

Maybe I can add a misc forum.. like an entire new forum and that can be a section on it.

that way people won't have to scroll and and get confused. :lol:

K

KawaiiTennyo

Darvil said:
I like the idea.

But I dunno if sarn will agree.. she's kinda picky about having more forums.. :p

Maybe I can add a misc forum.. like an entire new forum and that can be a section on it.

that way people won't have to scroll and and get confused. :lol:
[post="18375"][/post]​
why can't you guys have a sell/trade thread on SHOUTOUT cuz that way everyone will see it .. =)

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Muddie MuRda said:
No burnt stuff because it is too illegal.

come on, we're already Uploading these.

Soon, people are gonna sell burnt CDs etc.

If you'd like to do burnt, you should do it via PM/email and NOT let us find out about it.
[post="18303"][/post]​

You got a good point there!

Muddie Murda

smile...
KawaiiTennyo said:
why can't you guys have a sell/trade thread on SHOUTOUT cuz that way everyone will see it .. =)
[post="18376"][/post]​
CUZ! you'll get to run it <_<

actually...come to think about it.....I'm scared to run it...hahaha

so make it a sub forum in the shout out section???

And then will KT let all the mods help watch it? :mellow: hahaha <3

Rakniran

I dont like the idea of giving admin our credit card #..Why cant we just use paypal,money order,cash sent ,or check? Thats easy and safe for both party