SEG looking for girl singers

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
well, is seg saying she dunt want any overweight/underweight gals to sing 4 her??...confused...so what type of gal doest she want...sorry to say this but u know what some overweight girls can even sing way better than 'pretty' stinky voice girl...i beileve good voice sells more than a pretty face..to tell the truth n i am honest can't tell any more lies..i think advent vibe's voice kinda sucks...dunt care wat peeps say but i'm honest n not like these peeps n here whose trying to be sooo nice not telling the truth about what they think..its dumb if guys only want pretty faces to expose ur music....i guess u r smart enough to know that now n days peeps only care for nice voices not pretty/handsome faces..i've been to a couple of the band's show n their voice sucks...dancing picking up girls to show talent...hummm...they could do that during their mv..but on stage..they almost once going to break the stage @ orville new year...for those peeps whose saying we dunt support then should know we do...tats why we show criticisms for them to improve...n if seg wants to find any good singers..why put it n the internet??...why not post poster up or something tats gonna help..internet is a bad way to advertise...i don't care what anyone say but as long as i know i'm telling the truth i'm happy about it n if people say im hating then it's up to them because they do have their own opinion..
--if any of u guys r n seg's movie or band...sorry for offense but i'm telling the truth..though i do support u guys...i have to tell u guys some neg. thoughts i have....if anyone wants to go against my opinion go ahead...i don't care..
NO SEG IS NOT SAYING THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT OVER/UNDERWEIGHT GIRLS. what she is sayin is that singers come in all shapes and sizes n that the PERFECT one will be hard to find. either under or over weight girls, SEG will like to listen and hear how they sing. even if their too skinny or fat, if they are really DEVOTED and COMMITTED and REALLY want to get into the MUSIC BIZ, then they will HAVE TO UNDERSTAND that LOOKS ARE IMPORTANT, so they'll have to get bigger or get skinnier...this is all..

o n also, the caps are not to yell or put ne emotions on them, it's jus to emphasize n be different from the other text..lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i don't mean to attack MTV
but i think he's just too dramatic on stage.
and i also think that he's trying to hog all the attention
as for MTV, like i said before...lol i dont kno what u mean when u say dramatic..lol so i'll comment on the other thing..lol

i dont think he's trying to hog all the attention, it's more like the way he sings is different from the rest. he has a louder n softer voice, so it tends to overlap everyone else's voice...u kno wat i mean?

n listening to their song on their myspace, i think it's more like for the main song, MTV is the main vocal whereas everyone else is used for harmonizing...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
LMAO...n im sorry for reply n posting n commenting everyone...lol i havent been here for a while...lol so i jus had to..lol

n also, I OWN pg.4 with the first 5 POSTS...lol

mai92

sarNie Adult
Angel Tsab~Vocal/Rap

i found this on their website
it did said that
angel sing vocal chords and rap

mai92

sarNie Adult
lol...im kinda slow here...lol but wat do u mean by dramatic..lol srry, im a guy, so i dont think dramatic is in my dictionary..lol

here if you don't know the definition to the word
dramatic:Characterized by or expressive of the action or emotion associated with drama or the theater :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
NO SEG IS NOT SAYING THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT OVER/UNDERWEIGHT GIRLS. what she is sayin is that singers come in all shapes and sizes n that the PERFECT one will be hard to find. either under or over weight girls, SEG will like to listen and hear how they sing. even if their too skinny or fat, if they are really DEVOTED and COMMITTED and REALLY want to get into the MUSIC BIZ, then they will HAVE TO UNDERSTAND that LOOKS ARE IMPORTANT, so they'll have to get bigger or get skinnier...this is all..

o n also, the caps are not to yell or put ne emotions on them, it's jus to emphasize n be different from the other text..lol
????wat i'm confused on wat ur trying to say..:p...lol....

Angel Tsab~Vocal/Rap

i found this on their website
it did said that
angel sing vocal chords and rap
see told yah...i thought i saw that...why...do she really rap..???

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
c'mon guys!!!!! why you guys always off topic!!!!!!!

if you guys want to talk about other stuff then post another thread

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
o mainhiathao, what dont u understand? lol. i tend to confuse people..lol
ummm yeah...i though ur talking about my text but ur talking about ur text...kkk...anyways some people...like me...looks are not always important...i rather pick cia sia on the band then handsome (advent vibe r not handsome...they look babyish) guys who have have gay voices.....

c'mon guys!!!!! why you guys always off topic!!!!!!!

if you guys want to talk about other stuff then post another thread
who r u directing this too...its all related to the topic...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
here if you don't know the definition to the word
dramatic:Characterized by or expressive of the action or emotion associated with drama or the theater :D
lol..by dramatic, i thot yalls was talking about sumthin else...like bitchy n snooby kinda dramatic

but when u sing, that's wat u HAVE to do..it's called feeling the song...lol n if u dont feel the song, then ur not gonna sing it rite....

lol..it's like ur supposed to be singin a sad song, but ur smiling...LMAO! lol...whatever the song is about, u have to match it's emotions to get it sung rite...

hopefully i made sense...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
ummm yeah...i though ur talking about my text but ur talking about ur text...kkk...anyways some people...like me...looks are not always important...i rather pick cia sia on the band then handsome (advent vibe r not handsome...they look babyish) guys who have have gay voices.....
who r u directing this too...its all related to the topic...
lol. i think he's talkin about everyone, cuz this thread is supposed to be about SEG seeking a girl band, but now we're all talking about MTV n other AV members...lol

candi

sarNie Juvenile
I dont think appearance should matter. It's how they carry themselve and as long as they can sing.