SEG Lead Cast Photos

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I agree with you Mae, I can't stand voices being dubb or actor/actress can't speak the fluent language. But if I was to choose, I rather hear their original voices, because dubbing annoys me, especially when the voices are too deep or too soft, also the voices doesn't go directly with the timing when their voice moves.

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
at the sea games in sac??alrite im lookig forward to that difinitely!!! yay hott guys who can sing..umm how about the girls?? ehehe...sorrie so much questions..

Mae

sarNie Adult
I agree with you Mae, I can't stand voices being dubb or actor/actress can't speak the fluent language. But if I was to choose, I rather hear their original voices, because dubbing annoys me, especially when the voices are too deep or too soft, also the voices doesn't go directly with the timing when their voice moves.
Yep...if i had to choose, i'd rather hear the original voices, rather than the fake dubbed voice too....either way it's gonna be annoying....for example, TNT is pretty good at dubbing Korean dramas, however, they have this girl voice who can't even speak hmong clearly..ahhh...she translated for Autumn Love for the little GaoSheng...i can't stand that girl's voice, yet they still let her dubb...which makes me think she must be one of the producer's daughter or something....

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
Yep...if i had to choose, i'd rather hear the original voices, rather than the fake dubbed voice too....either way it's gonna be annoying....for example, TNT is pretty good at dubbing Korean dramas, however, they have this girl voice who can't even speak hmong clearly..ahhh...she translated for Autumn Love for the little GaoSheng...i can't stand that girl's voice, yet they still let her dubb...which makes me think she must be one of the producer's daughter or something....

Thanks for the concern about the dubbing...Don't worry..I'm going to have the actors in question redubb their own voices. By then they should know how to speak hmong properly. We will work with them with their hmong pronounciations on a daily basis as we shoot. If they cannot get it down by the time we go to post production then we might consider dubbing them entirely, but I am confident that they will get our language down by then.

Jenjen...since I cannot find my boy band I have decided to put my three Pra'eks and two nam'eks in the band together. They can sing. Although we might have to search for one more boy...(two of my boys sound a lot alike in voice) with a deeper voice to complement them, we will make do with what we have until we can do a wide audition for him. Thanks again for the support and hope to see you at the Sea games!!

Regards,
PC Vaj
SEG

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Off topic:

Mae. The girl that dubbs for TnT as the small version of GaoSheng. I don't think it's that she can't speak hmong, but it's as though her tongue is twisted or in other words "hais lus tsis muaj nplaig." lol. I can't believe she's still dubbing now adays. <_< Her with that voice, you do think she has previlidge, a friend or relative of the production, easy access into the company.

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
I think that SEG should post some more pictures of the scene during the movies. Also have the lead take pictures individually so we all can see the real look of those cute actors and actress. :yahoo: I can't wait to see it. :drool:

Mai, I finally put some more pictures up and added a cast of characters description.

Nancy...thanks for the suggestion. I hope I did OK.

PC Vaj
SEG

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyy goshhhhh..................... :drool: they all look hot ........... wow i like the lead cast character thingy its so cool in interesting.... makes me want to come visit your website everyday :wub: :spin: .. can't wait so happy all themain characters match.... :yahoo:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i agreed.. the guys are pretty good lookin'..:) i can't wait!

however, SEG you guys should change Michael's hair style.. i think he will look so much better.. & this other dude.. his hair is about to cover his eyes.. if it grows more, we won't be able to see his eyes.. so Omg! his hair is not going to look like that.. when you guys film right? or yeah it is? :mellow:

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
i agreed.. the guys are pretty good lookin'..:) i can't wait!

however, SEG you guys should change Michael's hair style.. i think he will look so much better.. & this other dude.. his hair is about to cover his eyes.. if it grows more, we won't be able to see his eyes.. so Omg! his hair is not going to look like that.. when you guys film right? or yeah it is? :mellow:

OK...we cut Sean's hair...but not that much because that's his character. I also replaced some of the older photos and put some new production photo's up.

Thanks
SEG

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
At first I didn't know what this thread was about. I'm glad I looked.

Wow! There are so many characters. I hope that the storyline isn't confusing because it seems like there will be lots of dilemmas. For example, there is a lot of who likes who, who is related to who in which likes this other person, who hates who in which is liked by this person..etc...you get my point. I hope you guys are aware of this because the audience may get confused.

I think ML Lauj fits Kalia's role perfect. She has that innocent look which is good for a heroine. She is going to do great. The guys are totally going to fall for her charm in the movie.

I do agree that Michael's hair should be fixed a little. If his new haircut is like his profile photo, it's very dirty, messy, hot-looking. It matches his arrogant-rich-kind-of-boy-look character.

I am also liking the photo shoot of "Sean pacifying Kalia." It's so hot!

Keep it up. I'll be on the lookout for the trailer.

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
oh my god!!! i'm gonna have to call brad up!!! my cousin... heheheheheh

Surprising isn't it??? The kid CAN ACT!!! If he was a little older...I would have given him one of the lead roles!!! I had to fight for him to be in the film with the other producers/crew..lol... I was right!!! He is perfect for the role of JACK LIS...and they even admit it too now!! lol....

PC Vaj
SEG

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
how did you find all the actors and actress??...is it gonna be in the us or in thailand????...and how many parts will there be????..are any of the guys single???...and not a VANG???and over 20 years of age????...hehe

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
how did you find all the actors and actress??...is it gonna be in the us or in thailand????...and how many parts will there be????..are any of the guys single???...and not a VANG???and over 20 years of age????...hehe

All our actors and actresses are from California ( Pomona, Van Nuys, Fresno, Stockton, Sacramento). We auditioned them this past new year in Sacramento and Fresno. This is not a hmong Thai/Lao production. It is currently being shot in Sacramento, CA. You can find all the info on them at our official website www.scradentertainmentgroup.com.

And yes.... I'd say 90% of all of our actors and actresses are SINGLE....being in the business that we're in..all our actors have this clear understanding that its best not to have a relationship while they are in this business..makes life so much harder on themselves otherwise.

Besides....I made it clear on the first day of shooting that "NO Psycho Boyfriends/Girlfriends...!" LOL...So if any of you are interested.....YES....they're almost all single with no attachments!!! ANd Yes....none of them are married!

Regards,
SEG

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Reading the cast of characters infon sound pretty good. And the guys are Hot....ML Lauj and Angel Tsab look so pretty. I can't wait to watch this movie.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
GOSH LOVE :wub: THE ACTION FOR THE WEEKS. THANKS FOR UPLOADING MORE PIX ON YOUR PAGE.......DANG LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT A GREAT AND COOL B) ACT GROUP THERE........... ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥THEM ALL!!!!!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Surprising isn't it??? The kid CAN ACT!!! If he was a little older...I would have given him one of the lead roles!!! I had to fight for him to be in the film with the other producers/crew..lol... I was right!!! He is perfect for the role of JACK LIS...and they even admit it too now!! lol....

PC Vaj
SEG
i've got to tell you.. brad looks like a "kid" eheheh... when he moved down here to sac from michigan... he was asking me about a project seniors had to do.. and i was like... "aren't you a freshmen?" ehehhe... eventually we got over it. =D

i hope you guys can make him look older... heheheh...

mai92

sarNie Adult
wow.. i can't believe that there is such good looking people in this drama.. :wub: My heart is beating..kewlpics bye the way..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
from the pictures.... the people look kind of stiff... i mean.. i know that they are "still" photos... but have them look more relaxed... =D

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
SEG,

will you be having a trailer soon??? j/w. by the way, thanks for the kindly reply.

We will have a music video with some of the clips. So far MTV, Peter Thoj, Lucky Tsab, Bee Hawj, Angel Tsab, and ML Lauj have laid down two tracks. The songs were specifically written for the drama so it will go well with it. I am planning to have specific songs written and sung for specific characters to reflect their situations. Its something new that I'd like to try out. Hopefully we will have something by the middle of May.

We have decided on the title of the film: 3 Lub Tooj Npab ..... I know..you all probably think "WTF" ...but we felt that it best represents the entire drama. You will get the title once you see the drama. Like I said...too many twists and turns to pin point, but this title says it all.

Thanks again for the support
PC Vaj
SEG