Sedtee Karng Kiang (PJJ-Hunk Manoga)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOSH!!! beam's back yeh!!!! four's alright I guess, I like the other girl more but oh well...we'll see, beam was pretty cute with amy, I guess he'll be with four too, but ofcourse, he's best with bao :)

mai92

sarNie Adult
wow...
i've got to see Beam act again...
that's neat!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OMG!!! Beam && Four????!? haha AWEE!! YAYYY!!
I can't Wait for this lakorn now!! xD~~~!!!
haha And those pix of Beam && Four is so Cute!!! hahaha
and the one where the old guy kisses Beams Cheek is funni! lol
Tol && Green is Handsome and Pretty! :]]]
and dayyumm!! who is that last guy with the Shades?? is that Tol?? cause dayumm! he is lookin fione!! lol ;]
Hahahah Thanks :]]]

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay I read Four's interview and she said this gonna take place at the supermarket...she's gonna be a sales lady who's talkative and she gonna argue with praek alot....

OH MY GOSH!!! beam's back yeh!!!! four's alright I guess, I like the other girl more but oh well...we'll see, beam was pretty cute with amy, I guess he'll be with four too, but ofcourse, he's best with bao :)
who is bao? :huh:

nence

sarNie Juvenile
ooOoo looking forward to seeing this. Haven't really watch Beam's lakorn except for the one that he did with Dan and Donut, and that one other girl (sorry forgot her name...) hopefully this one would be good. i really it isn't a comedy either...not really fond of his comedy drama. ahah. but i guess i can give this one a try.

solin

sarNie Adult
Oh ! Four is in it !
I was just wondereing how I will be able to see her in a lakorn again.
The only one from I have watched is Hima Tai Prajun with Film/Pat/Num/
and she wasn't not bad...I know she has made another one but didn't find it
so I think I will try to catch this one !