Seda Dow Dum

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
Has anyone seen this really old boran lakorn called Seda Dow Dum? the n'ek's face is half black and she has like star weapon thingy's on her forehead and can take them out and throw them. I think there was also a mermaid in this one too.

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
oh. i was just wondering who the p'ek and n'ek was. i forgot, cuz i haven't seen this movie in a hecka long time.
Wonder if they're gonna remake it?

Power

sarNie Egg
Actually I think Boranl37 is right. There is a very very old boran lakorn called something like "Chidao Dow Dum" or something along that line and the n'ek face is half black and she has some kind of star. I remember watching this like 13-15 years ago. Really really long time. So I think you're right Boran137! Also, it wasn't a channel 3 Boran for sure.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It was a Ch.3 lakornpuenbarn...I know for sure it's Ch.3 also..My whole family seen it...It's called Tida Nah Dum..And her face is half black half white...She as a Meed Etho like Gaew Nah Mah has...And the nang aek is in Hua Jai Glai Beun Tieng with Arnas and Ae Issariya that played as Roong Suriya's mom..And the pra aek is Suriya Chinapun...He used to be pra aek in Ch7 before..But he moved to Ch3...But anyways..It's a Ch3 lakornpuenbarn...Ch7 never made this before...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Are you sure boranl37....? But man...If Chatree was the pra aek and Ch7 made it then it would have been the best version ever...! But does anyone have it...? This lakorn....?

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I remember the one your talking about ThanamasFanclub well not everything here and there but the one your talking about is from ch3. I can't remember a channel 7 version though. Maybe it was out before i start watching it??? As for chatree being the p'ek. The only one i can think off is the one there were twin. Sinee was the main actress. They were both snake?? one is gold and the other is black. The sister was separated since birth and they took the black one to raise and brought her up to be evil. Chatree likes the lighter sister but he feels bad for the darker one. He knows she's not pure evil in heart. That's the only one i can think of with black face having chatree in there. *scratch head*

-off topic-
ThanamasFanclub have you seen this channel 3 lakorn peun ban. The p'ek and nang'ek(I'll say she's the nang'ek because she went through alot with him) They were raise up together. She's actually a snake and she is able to turn into a human day time. Night time she loose her human form and turns back to a snake. As for the p'ek he too loose all energy at night time. So when she is in her snake form she protects him so they always share room and sleep together. People always took it the wrong way. At the end she end up saving the p'ek girl by sacrificing her power to purify the p'ek eye so she can see. By doing this she looses all her power and can no longer turn into a human. It was pretty sad. I like that lakorn too. Anyone have it?????

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, the one that i'm thinking about (ch 7) started out when the n'ek was little and she was friends with this prince and his little friends. So one day, they were playing with fake swords and somehow she ended up killing the little prince. Then they expelled her from the kingdom and she traveled and stayed with the lerh see.

blah blah blah she grows up and met the p'ek

Then if my memory is correct, they travel together, but the p'ek is always mean to her and don't like her becuase half of her face is black. He falls in love with a mermaid instead.

Also, i remember this one part when the n'ek transformed herself really pretty so that she can get a potion or something from a yuk (or something like that) and the p'ek saw her (he didnt know it's really her) and kinda fell in love with her.

this movie was really old, so i don't remember a lot.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The one with the black twin and white twin with Chatree and Sinee as pra aek and nang aek was called Mon Nuk Kah Rart...It was pretty good...It wasn't the best lakorn Chatree was in but it's still good...He finally liked the black one at the end because she covered him...And he felt sorry for her...But anyways...Yea...That was Mon Nuk Kah Rart..Sorry for being off topic... :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
boranl37 said:
Okay, the one that i'm thinking about (ch 7) started out when the n'ek was little and she was friends with this prince and his little friends. So one day, they were playing with fake swords and somehow she ended up killing the little prince. Then they expelled her from the kingdom and she traveled and stayed with the lerh see.

blah blah blah she grows up and met the p'ek

Then if my memory is correct, they travel together, but the p'ek is always mean to her and don't like her becuase half of her face is black. He falls in love with a mermaid instead.

Also, i remember this one part when the n'ek transformed herself really pretty so that she can get a potion or something from a yuk (or something like that) and the p'ek saw her (he didnt know it's really her) and kinda fell in love with her.

this movie was really old, so i don't remember a lot.
[post="72200"][/post]​
hahaha some of this stuff sounds like it could've come out of kaew na mah. see how similar the plots could get? hehehe

anyways, back to all the confusion...umm, do you guys think that perhaps they are two similarly plotted stories, or possibly even two versions of the same story? that would be kind've cool. hehe either way, both sound quite interesting! lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Kkrystal said:
I remember the one your talking about ThanamasFanclub well not everything here and there but the one your talking about is from ch3. I can't remember a channel 7 version though. Maybe it was out before i start watching it??? As for chatree being the p'ek. The only one i can think off is the one there were twin. Sinee was the main actress. They were both snake?? one is gold and the other is black. The sister was separated since birth and they took the black one to raise and brought her up to be evil. Chatree likes the lighter sister but he feels bad for the darker one. He knows she's not pure evil in heart. That's the only one i can think of with black face having chatree in there. *scratch head*

-off topic-
ThanamasFanclub have you seen this channel 3 lakorn peun ban. The p'ek and nang'ek(I'll say she's the nang'ek because she went through alot with him) They were raise up together. She's actually a snake and she is able to turn into a human day time. Night time she loose her human form and turns back to a snake. As for the p'ek he too loose all energy at night time. So when she is in her snake form she protects him so they always share room and sleep together. People always took it the wrong way. At the end she end up saving the p'ek girl by sacrificing her power to purify the p'ek eye so she can see. By doing this she looses all her power and can no longer turn into a human. It was pretty sad. I like that lakorn too. Anyone have it?????
[post="72137"][/post]​

is dis one ?