Secrets of the Saint and the Playboy

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hmmmm... I was ready to reveal sexii_guru and desperate(virgin) on the next chapter but I change my mind... lol I won't reveal them yet!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dammit here I am addicted to another Donna fanfic -.-" LOL; This reminds me of the hubby's story lol I should tell him to update his too. I'm curious to remember how our story developped LOL

sweet sweet

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they got home, Aff immediately went up to her room to check her e-mails for the day. She had been waiting for the reply of the organizer of the charity event that she is attending 3 days from now. After reading the organizer's reply, Aff checked her other e-mail inbox; her private and secret e-mail.

"2,989 new mail? This is too much…" She said impatiently. Those thousand of e-mails came from only one sender – desperate(virgin).

---TBC---
sexii_guru -----aff???
desperate(virgin) aum??

your ff is so
addicting!!! :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
LOL
maybe... maybe not...
hmmm... I'm not sure if I can update tonight.. I'm going to have a lakorn marathon! ^_^

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
hanjieun30, just wondering when are you going to update on Love Me Not? I'm just dying to know the next chapters, are you going to continue?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm planning to update this tonight but I suddenly got lazy -_-
anyhow, I'll be adding another character in the story... lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Chapter 3

1:37AM

angel69: guru?

SEXii_guru: yes?

angel69: you see, I'm facing this problem a long, long time now…
I'm a 20+ year-old female. attractive, smoking hot, and can make a man experience the best pleasure on earth.

SEXii_guru: hmmm… now, what kind of problem does someone like you have?

angel69:
I've slept with dozens of men but….

SEXii_guru: but?

angel69: but… I still haven't reached the peak of Mt. Everest!

SEXii_guru: you mean to say, you haven't experienced heaven yet?

angel69: yes… -___-

SEXii_guru: my dear, you're experiencing anorgasmia.

angel69: anor-what?!

SEXii_guru: anorgasmia. it's the failure to reach the climax during sexual intercourse.

angel69:
is that fatal?! I don't want to die yet!! I want to feel the peak of Mt. Everest
before I go up to heaven!!

SEXii_guru:
and who says you're going to heaven when you die? jk

angel69: I'm an angel so I'll surely go up there someday. lmao
I'll probably the sexiest angel in heaven :rolleyes:
Oh btw, what are the causes of this anor-thingy.

SEXii_guru:
there are many causes of it: could be stress, anxiety, fear of getting
pregnant, or maybe you don't have a special connection with your partner.

angel69:
ooohhh… ok. I think I know now what to do.
thanks for helping!

SEXii_guru:
you're very much welcome. don't forget to update me, ok?

angel69:
I won't. tnx again!

angel69 is now offline.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A party? When?" Aff asked her brother. Rome wanted to take her to a friend's party. At the moment, Rome doesn't have a girlfriend and it won't look good if he'll go to the party alone.

"This Friday. I know you're free that day so I won't accept any of your alibis." Rome smiled at his little sister. But Aff didn't saw how cute his smile was. She was again busy doing something on her laptop. Aff closed her laptop for a while and placed her eyeglasses on top it. She looked at her brother with the I-don't-want-to-go-with-you face.

"Why don't you ask one of your girls to go with you instead?" Aff asked him sweetly.

"I don't want to. And besides, I want to go out with my little sister once in a while." Rome told her and slightly pinched her cheek. Going to parties is included to the list of "Aff's least favorite things to do". Her parents and brothers were always visible to important social events but the Taksaorn princess seldom goes with them. When she was younger, Aff was often seen attending glamorous parties with her parents. It was when she reached her 20's when she decided to go lie low and stopped attending to some social events. But Aff will always be visible in charity events.

"Okay. I'll go with you then." Aff agreed. Rome was so delighted that he even kissed her sister on her cheek. Rome was already heading for the door when his sister called him again.

"P'Rome, whose party are we going to?" Rome looked back to answer.

"Oh, it's Weir's birthday party. You know him, right? Weir Sukollawat?" Aff nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------
"Enjoying the party?" Weir whispered loudly over Rome's ear. The music was too loud and the lights went crazy! Almost everyone was on the dance floor, getting wild and dirty. A few can be seen sitting on their tables; they're probably too tired after all the dancing or they're not just in the mood for dancing yet.

"Very much. The food and drinks are great!" Rome responded. He had been drinking non-stop since they arrived. Aff was just sitting beside him and looking around. She recognizes few familiar faces which she politely smiles at them. Some would smile back but others don't; they'd probably not seen her clearly because of the lights. Rome didn't even tell her that the party would be held in a disco!

From afar, Aff didn't even know that someone was eyeing on her the moment she stepped inside the room. He had been observing her every move. Aum gulped down his countless shot of vodka for this night while his eyes were still on her.

"Stop staring at the Taksaorn princess." Rita Jensen whispered seductively over Aum's ear and bit a tiny portion of his earlobe. Aum immediately shoved the crazy woman away. Rita, who was laughing loudly, took a seat beside Aum. She rested her head over Aum's broad shoulders.

"Estoy tan cansado, mi querido." Rita told him wearily; in Spanish. If people don't know that these two are blood-related, then they'd probably mistook Aum and Rita as lovers. Aum Atichart and Rita Jensen are cousins. There mothers are sisters. Since their maternal grandfather is a full-blooded Spanish, both of them are very fluent to the Spanish language.

"You've been dancing all night long. No wonder you're already tired." Aum said dryly. He was not in the mood for dancing tonight. Ladies has been sending endless messages to him through the waiters but he declined all of them. Rita immediately noticed the boredom on Aum's voice. She exactly knew what her cousin wants.

"I can get you Aff Taksaorn if you'll give me one of your Harleys." Rita lifted her head to see her cousin's expression. Aum looked at her and chuckled.

"Dream on, mi amor." Aum told his cousin and drank another shot of hard liquor. Rita stood up, looked at her cousin while her hands on her both sides.

"Suit yourself. I'm going home. I'm bored." Rita said as she started to walk. Before she could go far, Aum grabbed her on her elbow.

"Okay. I'll give you one of my bikes then! Be sure to get me what I want tonight." Aum whispered to her ear. Rita smiled devilishly as her cousin was whispering to something to her. She knew exactly what to do.

---TBC---

transcend89

sarNie Adult
omg i freakin love this ff the first part was hilarious idk how you do it Donna but keep them coming and how is rita gonna get aff to come to aum

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ahhhhh.....i can't wait to see how Rita's going to do to get Aff to be with Aum heehee

angel69=rita??? lol
cant wait to see how rita and rome is going to meet:)

I still haven't figured out how they're going to meet.. lol

omg i freakin love this ff the first part was hilarious idk how you do it Donna but keep them coming and how is rita gonna get aff to come to aum
I'm glad you love it, yes2drama! :wub:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg thanks.... hahaha at first i thought rita was some kind of girl who likes aum too
but i waas wrong... hahaha.... i wonder what rita is gonna do???????????