Secretly in Love with You

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Has anyone seen this series? I wanted to know if it's any good before getting it. sorry if this topic has been discussed before. Please give me replies if you've seen it. good or bad

pze

sarNie Adult
o i remember some girls said it was good in this forum....but it was in a different name it was like peach girl or something like that.....

Na

sarNie Hatchling
this look good..someone upload?

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I already made a topic about this movie but in a different name which is called Summer I Love You. I have episodes 1 -3 with English subtitles. I'm still waiting for d-addicts to release the other episodes. If anybody wants me to upload it just let me know.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Fearless said:
I already made a topic about this movie but in a different name which is called Summer I Love You. I have episodes 1 -3 with English subtitles. I'm still waiting for d-addicts to release the other episodes. If anybody wants me to upload it just let me know.
[post="153792"][/post]​
Fearless can you please upload it? I really wanna see it...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Hey I didn't know that Tae Sattawat can speak Chinese, Cantonese, or Taiwanese..at first I was like, this guy look so familiar, and after I looked at him for a long time, I figured it out....wow, he's in Thai and other part of Asia entertainment industry...coool..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Yes, he starred in the movie "Mongkorn Ded Diow" with Annita...It's like a sequel to Marshall and Tong's lakorn(forgot the name)...if I can remember, "Mongkorn Ded Diow" is about his parent being the big boss of chinese Mafia and the other gang wanted to take over. So they plot to kill his parents...so on, they killed his parents when he was just a baby, and Tong Saksit end up saving him and raised him..

You can also totally tell by his name...Tae Sattawut...