Secret Wishlist: COMPLETED*

Chapter Twenty
At the Mae Hong Sorn In'tl Airport...

Vier: *looks around* Where's the cab?

Win: *sighs* Don't you know anything?

Vier: What? What did I say wrong?

Win: There are no "cabs" here.

Tle: *sighs* You did remember to book the 3-wheeler, right?

Vier: 3-wheeler? *thinks* Shit...I forgot.

Noon: *eyes wide* What do you mean by "I forgot"?

Vier: *nervous grin* ...just that?

Pinky: You guys are just unbelievable. First you take us to an airport, saying that we're going to a nightclub...

Pancake: ...and then you tell us there's an airport nightclub...

Noon: ...only to "spill it" and saying we're going to Mae Hong Sorn. And to think we don't have any extra clothes.

Win: *grins* Don't worry, we're going back tomorrow morning.

Pinky: Huh? What?

Tle: Well yea. I mean we didn't know how to get you girls to take clothes to a nightclub.

Vier: *sighs* Well...I'mma go get a 3-wheeler, ok?

Noon: YOU BETTER.

Pancake: *looks around* Where's the bathroom? *turns to Win* And where are we staying at?

Win: I don't know. I was in charge of the tour.

Pancake: *turns to Tle* So?

Tle: *confused* So what?

Pancake: *annoyed* WHERE ARE WE STAYING? *pauses* BRB, bathroom break haha. *leaves*

Tle: Umm....wait, don't go yet. *sighs, then takes out a piece of paper* We're staying at...MHS Mountain Inn & Resort.

Pinky: *eyes wide* INN?

Noon: No way am I sleeping in an inn.

Tle: It's Mae Hong Sorn, not Phuket. Gosh.

Pinky: Oh yea...I forgot.

Vier: *returns* I got us a 3-wheeler. *looks around* Where's Pan?

Win: She went to the bathroom....I mean toilet. Whatever you call that place that she's at relaxing.

Noon: *laughs* I'm so telling on you!

Win: *raises an eyebrow* For what? Telling the truth?

Pinky: Finally anyways, right?

Win: *confused* Finally what?

Vier: You idiot, she meant finally telling the truth.

Win: *shrugs* I tell the truth all the time.

Pancake: *runs up behind Win* ...what did I miss?

Noon: Nothing...just Win being him.

Tle: Come on guys, let's go before we're all late.

Vier: For what?

Pinky: *sighs* THE 3-WHEELER you booked us.

Vier: Oh...

Win: *smirks* Now who's the idiot?

Tle: Cut it out you two. Now, let's go.

The 6 friends leave the airport and board a 3-wheeler.

Tle: *turns to 3-wheeler driver* To MHS Mountain Inn & Resort please.

3-wheeler driver: Krub. *stars 3-wheeler and starts driving*

The wind blows at everybody's hair.

Pancake: *annoyed* Ugh, this is annoying. I just washed my hair!

Noon: Me too...I mean, I haven't got a grudge against wind-ing but this is rediculous.

Vier: *laughs* Wind-ing?

Noon: Yeah, wind-ing. You got a problem with that? *sighs* I HATE THIS!

Pinky: Stop complaining and enjoy the fresh oxygenated air!

Win: *smiles* See? Be more like Ky.

Pinky: Oh shut up will you? You're not making anything better.

Tle: *sighs* Win, you actually think Ky is like this at home?

Pinky: *gives Tle a don't-you-dare-ruin-this-moment-or-I-will-take-out-a-gun-and-murder-you stare* Tle...

Tle: Ok fine...

After some 10 minutes of silence, the 3-wheeler parks itself next to MHS Mountain Inn & Resort's front round-a-bout. They all get off the 3-wheeler.

Vier: Finally!

Noon: Oh please don't ask so excited. I mean it.

Tle: *walks on ahead to the reception counter*

Receptionist: How may I help you?

Tle: *takes out booking papers* I'm Tle, wait I mean Thanapol...I've booked 3 connecting rooms?

Receptionist: *keys into her old, worn out computer* Ka.

When Tle finishes checking in and everyone is done unpacking, Win takes them to a temple by 3-wheeler. They arrive at the temple.

Pinky: *looks around* This place is cool.

Noon: *goes inside and wais the buddha*

Tle: So...what else is there here anyway?

Win: *sighs* A lot. After the visiting temple thing we'll go to give food to the fish in the river.

Vier: *follows Noon and goes inside*

Pancake: *looking around* I haven't been in a temple since I was 8.

Tle: *raises an eyebrow* Why? No time?

Pancake: No, my dad's Christian and my mom's Buddhist, so...

Pinky: *confused* Don't you live with your mom?

Pancake: No, when I moved...yea you get the point.

Noon: *walks back out* Where to next?

Win: Well, after WAITING for your beloved-brother-that-you-dare-swear-on, we'll go fish feeding.

Vier: *comes out* What? Who's beloved brother?

Noon: *turns to Vier* They meant you.

Vier: *smirks* I know eh?

Tle: *laughs* Noon was going to leave without you.

Vier: *makes a face at Noon* Whatever. I can find my way back.

Win: *sighs* C'mon, we're on a schedule.

Pinky: What do you mean schedule? Our plane was delayed for 2 hours.

Win: Still.

Tle: BTW, we can go now.

Win takes his friends to the fish feeding center.

Pancake: I don't like the smell. Can we like skip this?

Vier: C'mon, it's not going to take that long, is it?

Pinky: You haven't tumboon for more than 10 years, Pan.

Pancake: *raises an eyebrow* SO?

Noon: So you should do so NOW.

Pancake: *gives in* Ok fine. *goes to buy some fish food and feeds the fish* Now can we go?

Tle: Pan, stay a little while longer will you? Win's "on a schedule".

Win: *gives Tle a stare* ...do you want to go back to the hotel at 5 pm?

Vier: What time were we supposed to arrive at...?

Win: 7 pm. Why?

Pinky: You idiot. You put FISH FEEDING for 2 hours?

Win: *looks down at his schedule* Wait, sorry. We're going to arrive back at the hotel at 7 afterall? Or do you guys want to arrive at 9?

Noon: What is it NOW?

Win: *smirks* Who's the idiot? My schedule is perfect. I even put time in for a plane delaying for 2 hours!

Pinky: *sighs* Ok now so we don't have to go fish feeding, Pan. Happy?

Pancake: *nods* Overjoyed.

Vier: *turns to Win* Where to next? And don't say eleplant feeding or else...

Win: Ok, we can do that later then.

Vier: *gives Win a what-when-where-and-why-did-you-put-that-down stare*

Win: *turns to everyone else nervously* Ok there's a change of plans...a bit. We're not going to the eleplant park anymore.

Noon: What? Why not?

Win: Ask you beloved brother. Anyways, as I was saying -before I was rudely interrupted- we are going to Nam Tok Mo Paeng Waterfall.

Pinky: It's cold. Why are we going to a waterfall? Can't we go up some mountains and relax?

Win: *annoyed by everyone's attempt to change his schedule* Ok, fine. Do whatever you guys like ok?

Pinky: *turns to Win* I didn't mean it like that na...

After Pinky, Pancake, Noon, Win, Vier, and Tle finish visiting all of the tourist attractions, they head back...at exactly 7 pm. Pancake and Pinky were in the first room. Noon and Vier were in the second room. And Tle and Win were in the other room. The next day, they boarded an airplane at Mae Hong Sorn In'tl Airport and arrived in Bangkok 1 1/2 hours later.

PS OK THIS IS NEARLY THE ENDING HAHA. BUT THEN THERE ARE 3 MORE CHAPTERS LOL.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Lol Win's crazy schedule. Fish feeding for 2 hours and elephant feeding on the agenda too?! He's too funny!! Aws, I missed riding in the 3-wheeler eversince I came to the U.S. It's so much fun to ride on that thing. Hahaha​

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
thx for the fast and nice update?going to end soon? are the three pairs gonna confess to each other?

Chapter Twentyone
At school the next day: first period...Drama 101.

Prof. Darogdej: *looks around* Morning class. After your long weekend, I hope you guys are ready for your new project. *hands out papers* I want you in groups of... *thinks* 5-7. Create a play with a moral behind it for the Summer Showcase at our university. Remember, you are being graded on this. After the Summer Showcase, there are 2 weeks left before you graduate, so do your best.

Win: *raises his hand*

Prof. Darongdej: Yes, Win?

Win: ...when is the Summer Showcase?

Prof. Darongdej: May 20th. *looks at his watch* You have 2 hours right now. Get going.

Noon: *turns to her friends* What shall we do?

Tle: How about something extraordinary...?

Pinky: Like what?

Pancake: How about...we...umm... *thinks* How about we do something based on our own experiences?

Vier: Based on our experiences? What?

Noon: Our lives? Umm...no offence but out lives aren't that interesting.

Pinky: Of course it is!

Win: *confused* It is...?

Tle: *sighs* Wouldn't it be funny if we played as ourselves...with all the misunderstandings we had to overcome...?

Pancake: That's a great idea! We'll play as ourselves as somebody else.

Vier: Ourselves as somebody else? Oh please.

Tle: We need a moral for our play.

Noon: *thinking* How about "no secret wishlists"?

Pinky: *laughs nervously* Uhh...that would be good but do we really want to relive those moments?

Win: *smirks* ...scared?

Pinky: Of course not! *tears out a piece of paper* Okay, let's start planning. Any ideas for play names?

Vier: How about..."THE PLAY".

Noon: *sighs* Vier, this is our last play. Be more willing to think.

Pancake: How about "Secret Wislist"?

Win: *nods* I like it. So we'll be playing as ourselves?

Tle: Yea. *backtracks* So you want to do everything that has happened?

Vier: No, that's going to take too long.

Tle: I forgot about time. *looks around* Prof. Darongdej?

Prof. Darongdej: Yes?

Tle: How long is our play supposed to be...?

Prof. Darongdej: 15-20 minutes.

Tle: Thanks. *turns to Pancake* How about we just read our letters?

Pancake: *shrugs* It's ok...but I really don't want read what I wrote to you guys to everyone.

Pinky: How about we have aliases?

Noon: Like pen names?

Vier: Something like that.

Win: So we're improvising? With different names? But can I still be with Ky?

Pinky: *blushes* You idiot, we're just changing names.

Tle: Who'll read the moral?

Pancake: We can all read it.

Noon: Yea, like take turns.

Vier: Wait, do you guys still have your letters?

Everyone nods.

Pinky: How about tomorrow everyone come meet at my house? To plan...

Tle: Yea, we can do that.

Win: Who's going to do the planning?

Pancake: *gives Win a stare* Well, let's just say not you, ok? Look at what you did last time! Fish feeding...!?!

Win: *looks down to the floor* Sorry...

Tle: Ok, then who's going to do it?

Noon: You can do it, Tle.

Tle: *raises an eyebrow* I can?

Pinky: Yea sure.

Vier: *looks at watch* Let's start organizing then.

Tle: *nods* I'll jot down some notes. *thinks* How should we open our play?

Pancake: How about introductions?

Noon: Yea, and personalities and stuff. So the audience can relate to each of us.

Vier: Who starts?

Pinky: I'll start with Vier's assignment.

Vier: *uncomfortable* Are you sure...?

Pinky: *forces a smile* Of course.

Tle: Ok then, who's after that?

Noon: I'll read Win's assignment.

Win: ...are you sure? I mean afterall-

Noon: *nods* I'll be fine.

Tle: Ok. And then I'm next. I'll read your assignment, Noon.

Noon: *nods slowly*

Tle: *turns to Noon* And you're next again.

Noon: *nods* I'll read your assignment, Tle.

Vier: After Noon is me. I'll read Pan's assignment.

Tle: *jots everything down* Ok.

Pancake: I feel so...uninvolved.

Pinky: You should be happy that you're uninvolved.

Win: But I can't read Ky's assignment. Noon told me.

Pinky: I'll just write it. Well, I have it. But it's just that no one found it.

Tle: Ok then we're done.

Win: No we aren't. Now we have the sorry letters to read.

Pinky: We'll just use the order that we read when we first got it back.

Tle: Ok, I guess.​

Chapter Twentytwo
It is the night of the Summer Showcase. Secret Wishlist is up first.

MC: First up will be Secret Wishlist performed by Pancake, Pinky, Noon, Tle, Win, and Vier. Please welcome theim!

The audience claps their hands. They all walk out to the stage.

Tle: I'm Chai, cousin to Waen.

Pinky: I'm Waen, Chai's cousin.

Win: I'm Rit, the spoiled transfer student.

Pancake: I'm Sai, Waen's friend from childhood.

Vier: I'm Athit, Bua's twin brother.

Noon: I'm Bua, Athit's twin sister.

The lights go out. Everyone apart from Pinky leaves the stage. The light comes back on.

Pinky: It started with an innocent assigment. But then it got worse. Athit and I were in a relationship. Until I read what he really thought about me. *nervous* I...didn't know what to do. Why didn't he like me? *starts crying for real* I thought he thought I was the world. But my parents told me never to think for somebody. Athit was my one and only. I cherish him...until he wrote his assignment and stated that he liked my best friend, Sai. *walks behind the stage*

Noon: *walks out* I felt sorry for my friend. I didn't know what to do. My brother had broken my best friend's heart. Should I forgive him? But that wasn't the end of my worries. Not when there were other things to worry about...like Rit's assignment. He wrote that he loved Waen, but what could I do? *takes a deep breath* I was falling for Waen's cousin, Chai, and Rit... However, that was not the end of it. I felt hurt and sad but there was nothing I could do. Nothng but wait...and hope.

The lights go out once more. Noon leaves the stage and Tle comes on.

Tle: I loved her with all my heart. But I used to hate her twin brother for hurting my cousin, Waen. Why? Why was everything so cruel? *sighs* But that was the least of my worries. The worst part of it all was finding Bua's assignment. I still remember what it said. What it meant. She wrote...

The lights go out again. Noon comes on stage.

Noon: Dear Journal, I did what Prof. Trabjan wanted me to do and now I'm writing about my "own life". I don't really know what to write, so...Anyways, I guess I should start off with talking about Chai. He's so cute and kind to me. But on the other hand, I do like this other guy. However, he's Waen's girlfriend. So...I don't know anymore. I guess it's a good thing that Chai asked me and that Rit asked Waen. Although Chai is cute beyond anything, he seems to be lacking the fun factor that Rit seems to always have. But better be happy with what you have than dream for something you don't, right? *sighs* I couldn't believe I wrote it, but I did. And the one person I truly cared about read it. And then Chai got mad. He also did his assignment without thinking.

The lights go off. Noon leaves the stage and Vier comes on.

Vier: I know I've done many things wrong in the past. I've broken Waen's heart and broken my friendship with Chai because of the same thing. But I never thought that the one person I sacrificed my friendship and love for would actually end up writing her assignment on how much she disliked me...her words are still burning inside my mind.

(Pancake: Uhh...I don't know what to write. A list? My all time like? Uhh...my parents, family, and ice cream. And right now Chai, Waen's adorable cousin. I have a lot of dislikes. Let me see...I dislike shrimps, sharks, mice, reptiles, and insects. And I dislike the 8th grade bully, Natasha Diners. She was a witch. Something I haven't decided on liking/disliking is my "friend", Athit. He seems so annoying at times while possibly not at others. If I have to choose? I'd put him in the annoying just because whenever I see his face I want to see Chai's right away.)

Vier: *sobs* I guess all the bad I've done is catching up with me.

The lights dim as Vier walks backstage. When the lights came back on, Win was on stage.

Win: I was the newcomer. From the moment I met Athit, I didn't like him. But I never knew that Waen, my girlfriend, used to be his. I didn't know...not until Bua told me everything. I didn't understand why Waen didn't tell me about Athit. I would've punch him. The problem? I did. For hurting my lover. But I got mad at Waen too, for not telling me the truth. *sighs* One thing I've learned? The truth hurts...a lot.

All 6 friends come back on stage.

Tle: I wish that we would've never had to do the assignment.

Pancake: It hurt everyone.

Pinky: I guess it's not worth it to express your feeling when you're overshadowed by anger.

Win: Sometimes, things should be left unspoken.

Noon: Love is something you cannot "kid" with.

Vier: Do not think that you can hide something forever.

Loud speaker: All everyone needs is a second chance; people in the world should learn to forgive. They should know that everything happens for a reason. Sometimes, things that happen may not be for the better. But it is destiny. And if you are destined to be together, there is nothing that can stop your love for each other. And the most important thing of all? Before you write something, think of all the misunderstandings it may cause in the future.

Pinky: *laughs nervously* And one things...

Vier: ...don't forget:

Pancake: DO NOT

Noon: WRITE

Win: SECRET

Tle: WISHLISTS!

The audience applauds and the 6 leave the stage.

----------------------------------------

The last day of school.

Pancake: *sobs* So I guess this is goodbye?

Noon: Well...except for me and Vier. Don't know if this is a good thing or not.

Vier: It's bad, trust me.

Pancake: Oh please.

Pinky: Well, I guess this IS goodbye for now. I'll miss you guys really bad.

Noon: We'll miss you too, Ky. *turns to Win* But I bet we'll hear good news from you two soon, no?

Pinky: *blushes* I don't know, maybe?

Vier: Oh please.

Tle: Anyways, I really want to see you guys again. Someday.

Pinky: *laughs* How about tomorrow? Isn't it your mom's birthday party.

Tle: I didn't mean you, Ky. I meant everyone else.

Noon: *smiles* Hope we keep in touch.

Vier: Yea, hope we do.

Win: So...what are your plans?

Pancake: I don't know. By the way, I'm going to go live with my mom na.

Pinky: *nods* Ja.

Noon: *turns to Vier* When's mom and dad coming to pick us.

Vier: *shrugs* I don't know, jeez.

The friends have a group hug. The end? Nearly...

PS NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER. SEE WHERE THEY ARE IN 3 YEARS TIME.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwwwwwwwww they did the secret wishlist as their play thingy. i liked it. they are all leaving each other (except for noon/vier and pinky/tle) I can't wait for the last chapter to find out what happened to all of them 3 years later, i hope they all hook up ^^

Chapter Twentythree
3 years later at Mariott hotel's buffet.

Noon: *looks at watch* Where are they?

Vier: *shrugs* How am I supposed to know when I'm sitting right next to you?

Noon: It's been 3 years that I actually haven't seen you so often...and you still haven't changed.

Vier: So? I'm always going to be your annoying and guanteen brother and you're always going to be my adorable yet totally clueless sister.

Noon: *raises an eyebrow* Was that supposed to be a good thing? You make me so confused.

Vier: *smiles* That's cause I'm awesome.

Noon: *groans* ...yea, right. *looks around once more* Why aren't they here yet? It's our first reunion!

Win: *comes running in* Sorry I'm late...by like 5 minutes.

Vier: *looks at watch, then turns to Noon* You complained when it was 5 minutes late? I thought it was more like 20.

Noon: *makes a face* So what? 5 minutes is still late...

Win: *looks around* Where's everyone else?

Vier: *shrugs* I don't know. *sighs* Why do you two ask the same question when you BOTH know the answer to that...?

Win: *turns to Noon* What's up with Vier today?

Noon: *shakes head* Everything's always up with Vier. I see him once a week for the last 3 years and nothing's changed.

Vier: *slumps down* ...I wonder if Pan will come.

Win: Why? What happened?

Noon: We've been trying to contact her. She said she'd come but today we've called her and she hasn't answered.

Win: *shrugs* She could be busy...

Pinky: *runs in with Tle* Hey guys, I'm here! *hugs Noon* How are you? Rich and living your dreams?

Noon: *laughs* Hardly. Well...I've got the designer job I wanted and Vier's taking over Dad's business. So, I guess life is well.

Tle: *smiles at Noon* I saw you last Friday at a hiso party but I had to do some managing and when I was back you were gone.

Noon: *smiles back* You mean Kookkik's opening...? I was there looking if everything was in order, for the dresses and stuff.

Vier: So... *turns to Tle* Any good news?

Tle: Umm, you'll see I guess. Let's wait till Pan comes first.

Pinky: Speaking of Pan, where is she?

Vier: *sighs* Now that's the third person who asked a question that can't be answered.

Noon: *gives Vier a what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-you-today stare*

Vier: *shrugs* Nothing...?

Win: Everyone's ignoring me.

Pinky: *turns to Win and smiles* Of course not. Wait, did you bring the cards...?

Noon: Cards? *looks at Pinky's hand and spots a huge diamond ring* OMG. Don't tell me. YOU'RE ENGAGED!

Pinky: *nods* Yep. Win asked me when we went surfing in Koh Samet.

Tle: *bewildered* And you didn't tell me!?! *pretends to be hurt* You didn't tell your "oh-so-adorable" cousin...?

Win: *smirks* I told Ky to keep it a secret since Noon called in the day before and invited us to the reunion. So I decided to tell it today.

Tle: *sighs* Then you beat me to it. No fair. I was just about to ask Noon today.

Noon: *turns* Ask me what?

Tle: If you would marry me. But I guess now I have to find a more unique time then.

Noon: *raises an eyebrow* Why not now?

Tle: Because! My own cousin and my relative-to-be beat me to it!

Noon: That doesn't mean that you can't ask me today!

Tle: *rethinks* Ok then. *takes out ring box from pocket* Noon, will you marry me?

Noon: *tears in her eyes* Of course! *sees people staring* Uhh...

Tle: *puts on ring for Noon* Hey, now we're 2 engaged couples!

Pinky: *hugs Tle* Congratz, "oh-so-adorable" cousin. *turns to Noon* You better torture him for me, ok?

Tle: *turns to Pinky and makes a face at her* Ky, don't you ruin the PERFECT moment.

Win: *turns to Vier* Vier, is everything ok? Why aren't you acting crazy and being yourself today?

Vier: *sighs, then looks at watch* Pan's not here. She promised...

Tle: Maybe she got stuck in traffic....

Noon: *laughs* ...or didn't know which outfit to choose.

Vier: Guys, it isn't funny. Pan is never late.

Pinky: There's a first for everything, right?

Vier: True, but it's not like Pan to be late! *frowns* I hope nothing happened to her...

Win: Cheer up, Vier.

Tle: Let's go get something to eat, shall we?

Vier: You guys go ahead. I'll wait for Pan.

Noon: *leaves* Suit yourself.

Pinky, Tle, and Win follow Noon towards the buffet stands.

Win: *sees Pinky's favorite food* Ky, the smoked salmon and alaskan king crab is over there.

Pinky: *follows Win's gaze and smiles* Thanks.

Noon: Oh please. *turns to Tle* Let's go get something else around somewhere else, shall we...? *walks away*

Tle: Umm, sure. *follows Noon*

Win: *turns to Pinky* Do you want me to get it for you?

Pinky: Yea, su- *phone rings* Hello?

Pancake's mom: Ky ja, is that you?

Pinky: *confused* Yes...Aunt Petch?

Pancake's mom: *starts sobbing* I have...bad news.

Pinky: *eyes wide* What? What happened ka?

Pancake's mom: It's...it's...Pan ja. She... *sniffs* She was involved in a car accident.

Pinky: What? How?

Win: *turns to Pinky* What is it?

Pinky: *susshes Win, then listens back to her phone* Where is Pan? How is she?

Pancake's mom: At Bumrungrad hospital -- in the emergency room.

Pinky: *doesn't know what to say* We'll be right there na ja Aunt Petch. B...bye.

Pancake's mom: *sobs* Bye ja, Ky. *ends phone call*

Pinky: *turns to Win* C'mon, we've gotta hurry! Pan's mom called and told me that Pan was involved in a car accident.

Win: *eyes wide* What? How?

Pinky: *shakes head* I don't know. *looks around* You go get Noon and Tle, ok? I'll go back to Vier. Meet you at the parking lot, ok?

Win: *nods, then leaves*

Pinky: *goes off to find Vier*

Everyone arrives at Bumrungrad hospital.

Vier: *runs to the receptionist* Sorry, but where is the emergency room?

Receptionist: Sorry but guests are not allowed in the emergency room. Do you have the patient's name?

Vier: *panicking* Pancake. I mean, Khemanit Jamikorn.

The receptionist keys in Pancake's name and looks up to Vier. The rest of the friends hurry behind Vier.

Vier: So? Where's Pan? *heart beating faster* Is she out of ICU? Is she?

Receptionist: *nods* Yes, Khun Jamikorn is now resting in room 222. She's safe but the doctors are still monitoring her.

Vier: *lets out a sigh of relief, then turns to his friends* She's ok. Pan's ok!

Pinky: *smiles* Where is she? Can we visit her?

Vier: *nods* She's in room 222. Let's go.

The friends go up the elevator to the 2nd floor and run down the hallway to room 222.

Win: *knocks on the door*

Pancake's mom: *opens the door*

Vier: *goes inside* Aunt Petch, how is Pan? Is she ok?

Tle: *follows Vier inside*

Pancake's mom: She's stable but the doctors are still monitoring. *sighs* But she still hasn't awaken yet.

Pinky: Aunt Petch, when will she wake up? Did the doctors set a date.

Pancake's mom: *nods* Tomorrow night, at the latest. But I was hoping she'd wake up before that. Her dad's coming back to visit her and I don't want him to see her like this.

Pancake's dad: *walks in* Don't want me to see what? *turns to Pancake's mom* I can't believe you! I let Pan come back her for you to take care of her!

Pancake's mom: *tears running down her eyes* It was an accident, ok? And...I didn't want to let you see her like this.

Pancake: *hears her dad and opens up one eye* Dad?

Everyone rushes next to the bed.

Pancake's dad: *hugs Pancake* Honey, are you ok?

Pancake: *nods slowly* Yea, I guess... *looks around the room* Vier? Is that...you?

Vier: *nods* Pan, we came as quickly as we could. We were so worried...

Pancake's dad: *turns to Vier* And who are you? What are you doing here?

Pinky: Uncle Ben, these are my friends ka. Pan's friends too. *looks to Vier* Well, Vier's Pan's boyfriend.

Pancake: (Shit...) *turns to her dad* Dad, I...I can explain. *coughs*

Pancake's dad: You don't have any explaining to do, Pan. Get some rest and I'll talk with this boyfriend of yours.

Vier: *shivers, turns to Noon and whispers* ...this doesn't sound good.

Noon: *shrugs*

Pancake's dad: *turns to Vier* Come on, we need to talk.

Vier nods and follows Pancake's dad out of the room.

Tle: *turns to Pinky* Oh god, trouble.

Pancake's mom: *sighs* I'm so sorry, Pan. I didn't think your dad would come here...

Pancake: *raises an eyebrow* How did he come here?

Pancake's mom: I really don't know. *thinks* Maybe he went to the house and saw that we weren't home and asked Waew.

Noon: *turns to Win* I wonder what's happening outside...

Pancake's dad takes Vier to the lobby.

Vier: *follows queitly*

Pancake's dad: So... *eyes Vier carefully* ...you're Pan's boyfriend?

Vier: *nods* Krub, Mr. Jamikorn.

Pancake's dad: So you going to marry Pan?

Vier: *nervous* Well, I haven't asked her yet but...yes, if that answers your question.

Pancake's dad: What do you do for a living? I don't want my daughter marrying someone who can't take care of her.

Vier: I'm the CEO at my dad's place krub. And my sister, Noon, is one of Thailand's top designers.

Pancake's dad: *nods slowly* So...when do you plan on asking Pan?

Vier: I was going to at tonight's reunion, but this happened so we all came to see how she was.

Pancake's dad: We? Who's we?

Vier: Me and my friends. *rethinks* I mean my friends and I.

Pancake's dad: *eyes Vier* That's all I guess. *looks at watch* I have to go now, but I'm coming back to Bangkok for a week next month. *smiles at Vier* The wedding better be when I'm in Thailand or else there's not going to be a marriage, you hear me?

Vier: *nods* Krub...Uncle Ben.

Pancake's dad: *gives Vier a deadly stare* I'm not your uncle yet, you hear me? *walks away*

Vier hurries back upstairs to tell Pancake the good news.

Vier knocks on room 222's door. Pancake's mom opens the door.

Pancake: What did my dad say, huh?

Vier: Well... *smirks* He told me he'd send a date.

Pancake: *raises an eyebrow in confusion* A date? For what?

Vier: Our marriage, that's what!

Pancake: *blushes* But I didn't even answer yes or no.

Vier: Ok then. *turns to Pinky, Noon, Win, and Tle* You guys go out first, I want some privacy.

Noon: Oh please. Tle asked me in front of a whole buffet place...and you chicken out?

Pancake: *turns to Noon* Really? You and Tle are engaged?

Noon: *nods, flashing Pancake her new ring* Yep, haha.

Pancake: Well then, *turns to Vier* I guess my answer's yes. We can't be slower than the other couples, can we?

Tle: Does that mean we don't have to leave?

Vier: *nods* I think that this reunion was a good idea...apart from Pan getting in a car accident.

Pinky: *smiles* Although I thought we'd never all come back and repeat this, but I think this occasion calls for a secret wishlist!

Win: *smirks* It doesn't HAVE to be a secret. My wish? Haha to have so many children we could name them from A-Z.

Pinky: *hits Win* Hey, that's not nice! *blushes* And not in front of our friends! Ok, my wish is...for none of our children to have your stupidity!

Win: *makes a face* Whatever, as long as the baby as his mom's eyes.

Noon: *laughs* How do you know if the baby's going to be a girl or a guy? *thinks* Wait a minute, does that mean that-

Pinky: *gives Win a I-thougt-it-was-a-secret stare* Well...yea. *blushes* Whatever you're thinking.

Tle: *grons* Why is your cousin always the last to know? Since when?

Win: *stares at Tle as if he's crazy* What do you mean since when? People just don't ask other people these questions...

Vier: *laughs* You never know. I mean, you are the LAST to know everything. *pauses* Like the fact Noon's already called the wedding planner!

Noon: *hits Vier really hard* I told you not to tell anybody!

Vier: *turns to Tle* Guess what? She was going to ask you if you didn't ask her!

Noon: *blushes* I was not!

Vier: Was too! I heard you and mom planning...

Noon: We weren't!

Vier: Oh please.

Nurse: *comes in* Sorry na ka but visiting times is almost over. And please keep your voice down. *leaves*

Win: *breaks down laughing* Oh please you guys does it really matter who asks who? I mean, seriously.

Tle: *smirks* Noon and I are so going to beat you and Ky, totally.

Pinky: How, huh? Our wedding's in 2 weeks.

Tle: *sighs* People DON'T tell me anything, don't they?

Noon: Yea, that's just about right.

Pancake: *listens to everyone talking*

Tle: Me too. Well... *looks at watch* We better be going before that nurse kicks us out.

Vier: You guys go ahead. I'm going to stay with Pan for the night.

Noon: *raises an eyebrow* In what relationship? They only let family stay overnight.

VIer: But we'll be family soon enough. Does it really matter...?

Pinky: *turns to everyone* Well, I gotta go. Tomorrow we've got wedding planners to wrestle through. *walks up to Pancake* G'nite na ja. See you.

Win: *nods* Yeah, what Ky said. *turns to everyone* Bye na. *turns to Pancake* Bye, Pan. Get well soon na.

Pinky and Win leave. Noon and Tle start blankly staring at each other.

Tle: *whispering* What are we still doing here? We should get going...before Vier kills us.

Noon: Yea, you're right. *turns to Vier and Pancake* Uhh...we're going na. Bye...

Tle: Ahuh, we...going.

Noon and Tle leave the room.

Vier: *turns to Pancake* I guess it's just the two of us now.

Pancake: *smiles*

Vier: *leans in for a kiss-*

Pancake's mom: *opens the door and walks in*

Vier: *quicklly straightens up* Sawasdee krub, Aunt Petch.

Pancake's mom: *eyes the two suspiciously* So are you staying here tonigh, Vier?

Vier: *nods* If you're ok with it.

Pancake's mom: Of course I am. *turns to Pancake* G'nite na ja, Pan. Bye. *leaves*

Vier: *smirks* Now it really is the 2 of us.

Pancake: *eyes wandering* I...guess?

Vier: You guess? Oh come on you should find a better thing to say. Get some rest, ok? *walks to the switches and turns the lights off* G'nite, Pan.

Pancake: G'nite.

OMG THAT'S THE END BUT IF YOU WANT ME TO WRITE AN EPILOGUE I CAN IF YOU GUYS WANT. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED SECRET WISLIST. AND DON'T FORGET TO READ DEPTHS OF THE HEART BY ME TOO!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg, at first I thought Pan was going to die and leave vier all alone.....thank god she;s okay....yeah I would love an epilogue...and good story

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
THANK you for an awesome fanfic. Of course I want an epilogue :D YAY everyone's engage...I thought Pancake was going to die too.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yes an EPILOGUE would be awsome! Awwies! Happy ending minus the part that Pan was involved in a car accident! Everyone's happy yay! I've enjoy reading this story na Grace! Thanks!!