searching for ron.....

keop

sarNie Egg
ladies and gents....i have a huge favor to ask..does anyone know a guy named "ron"

-from torrance, california
-recently went to rome, italy (april 28)
-flight left from jfk airport

thanks.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
keop said:
ladies and gents....i have a huge favor to ask..does anyone know a guy named "ron"

thanks.
[post="118935"][/post]​
Nope, don't know a Ron. But want to wish you the best in your search. :w000t: :w000t:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
keop said:
no....cross my heart....not a stalker request :D

why, do you know this person?
[post="119778"][/post]​
that's what all stalkers say.. :p

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
This seems a bit ODD and hopeless at the same time...

IF, Ron is your lover; I hope your quest ends soon :wub: ^_^

BUT, if you're a stalker...poor Ron and pity you, Keop -_-

noungning

Heartless
i have a person from childhood that i wish i can see again... his name is bobby... and no he's not bobby from bobby's world lol :lol:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
keop: have u gone thru all the conventional FRIENDSTER, THEFACEBOOK, MYSPACE route? that's a starter for stalkers 101 :)

sarn: hahha...stalking's my next best hobby after sarnworld n my flashchat ONS ladies.

ning: i actually miss bobby's world. and i am on hunt for a few of my childhood friends as well. not much of a sucess yet, but once i find them, i'll be sure to turn it into a documentary or some cheap novel. :lol:

Lionheart

sarNie Egg
keop said:

thanks.
[post="118935"][/post]​

Your're being too specific&articulate about his descriptions. You should be much broader than this.

I feel sorry for you, u should have made the first move or at least be very obvious about your interest in him. Sometimes it doesnt pay to be so lady-like.