Scenes that should have been added in lakorns

jmccabe809

sarNie Egg
In Thara Himalai they should have made Shakul have a heart attack because let's face it he was one psycho prime minister! I couldn't help but laugh when he got mad because it looked like he was going to have a seizure.

In Jamluey Rak they should have had Soraya and Harit's wedding included ... or atleast they should have made Soraya pregnant.

Botan Gleep Sudtai they should have had Ah-yong and Ah-Joo's wedding lol

In Ngao Asoke they should have had Bee and Montai's wedding lol

cecilia

Staff member
I could not agree more on JLR -- a wedding would be nice but a BABY will fit the whole baby symptoms. i hate how they fool us and said that it's due to stress! I had enough of LOUNG NGAO JAI and having to see this in JLR, made me mad! but either way, i still love love JLR til death.

I want a wedding for them in BOTUN too but seeing them holding hands and hanging out like that was fine too .. at least, i'm glad they have an ATEAM baby in NAMTAN MAI! :p

Now, i only have one wish and that is to have YADECH have baby together in a lakorn too .. hopefully soon in GRGR or future lakorn. lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Idk but the scenes that they cut off in Wayupak Montra! The cute, romantic scenes that were suppose to be the ending! Lol

& i think that's really it for me. ahahhaha

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I Got so excited watching JLR when I thought there was going to be a baby but too bad it was all a cruel trick from the director. And yes there had to be a wedding but I'm happy with end bed scene.

Namtan Mai - they should have had at least one scene with happy mama Bo and daddy Pe together with the baby.

Hemaraj - the should have actually made an ending rather than just a cut off since they never made a part 2.

Roy Ruk Roy Barb - Noo Yim should have come back from being a nun and go back to Klah. They should have had a 2 years later thing instead of an ending that makes us think what's happening next.

Talay Rissaya - Pong and Bee should have at least said I love you instead of a hug.

jmccabe809

sarNie Egg
I could not agree more on JLR -- a wedding would be nice but a BABY will fit the whole baby symptoms. i hate how they fool us and said that it's due to stress! I had enough of LOUNG NGAO JAI and having to see this in JLR, made me mad! but either way, i still love love JLR til death.

I want a wedding for them in BOTUN too but seeing them holding hands and hanging out like that was fine too .. at least, i'm glad they have an ATEAM baby in NAMTAN MAI! :p

Now, i only have one wish and that is to have YADECH have baby together in a lakorn too .. hopefully soon in GRGR or future lakorn. lol

Think about it though if Soraya and Harit had a baby he would have loved her that much more lol I think I would have loved to have seen Pe and Bo have a sweet moment together with baby in Namtan Mai. I wonder what it would have been like if Puwanese and Nam had a little prince or princess lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kayad See Daeng - they should had add a wedding scene of Khun Ruj and Khun Noy :kiss3:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lol i'm just imagining they do an epilogue to 4 Huajai and the quads have babies: the guys have sons and Nam has a little princess and her boy cousins take after their dads and are super protective of the princess cousin! She won't even need a royal guard.

I wanted to see a kiss scene in Wayupak Montra T-T

Now that i think about it i'm quite satisfied with most lakorn i've watched. Lol if the lakorn was bad then there should be tons o changes *cough* NRLJ *cough*

jmccabe809

sarNie Egg
Lol i'm just imagining they do an epilogue to 4 Huajai and the quads have babies: the guys have sons and Nam has a little princess and her boy cousins take after their dads and are super protective of the princess cousin! She won't even need a royal guard.

I wanted to see a kiss scene in Wayupak Montra T-T

Now that i think about it i'm quite satisfied with most lakorn i've watched. Lol if the lakorn was bad then there should be tons o changes *cough* NRLJ *cough*

Now I'm imagining Puwanese as being the loving protective father of his little princess lol