Scandals with Him

sparklinwishi

sarNie Egg
Scandals with Him

---
by: sparklinwishi
first time writing fanfics, if theres error please help correct it, thanks.
---

Scandals With Him, introduce you to, Sandy, a rich, famous actress, model, and singer, and is a spoil brat, who have a scandal fate with this one rich dude, Suport Mahaneesan, he is the heir of the riches business man in Thailand. Having scandals with him, having to come to an end that Sandy have to give up her dreams and her young life to be his wife.
Will the scandals between them stop…or is there more scandal coming up in their life??….

----

starring:
Bie the Star
Yaya

--------

sparklinwishi

sarNie Egg
Scandals with Him​
by:​
sparklinwishi​
Episode 1

“ Sandy! Sandy! Please give us some information about your new upcoming lakorn?! Please!” ask the reporters.
Then Sandy turn around and smile then reply, “ Sure, my character in the lakorn Lucky In Love , is a rich girl with fabulous character but got to end up replace a girl from a small town place because of losing her memories, okay, bye.” then she turn back and walk to the backstage room.
“ Sandy! Sandy! Please give us some information on your love lines!” reporters ask her.
“ Please, please, go back, because here is the backstage and we don’t want you all to interfere with the stars right now, thank you.” the security tells the news reporters.
Then the reporters back off and went back to the place.
----
At the backstage room.
“ P’ Goon, did you get my dress for me yet?” Sandy ask Goon, her best gay guy friend.
He turn around and smile to her, “ Yes, N’ Sandy, I got it already, do you want to dress right now?”
Sandy smile, “ Yes, sure.”
---
“ Lets start the modeling right now!” the host say.
“ The next dress is the most popular dress in Per-Fect!” the host tells the guest.
Then Sandy come out and model wearing the dress.
All the reporters take her pictures, she smile and every guys in their was interest in her.
“ Hoh, oh my, oh my, this girl is so sexy, huh, I think I should ask her out after the modeling.” say one of the nobles son, looking at Sandy.
“ Her name is Sandy, the most popular star in Thailand, everybody love her, even old guys trying to catch her attentions.” reply of the nobles son.
---
After the modeling, Sandy hurry back to her car, where she have her security and have P’ Goon with her.
“ N’ Sandy, you did a good job today, and you’re so perfect!” Goon tell Sandy.
Sandy smile, “ because sexy, pretty, girls like me, is always perfect, huh,
P’ Goon?” she ask.
Goon answer, “ Yes, N’ Sandy, you’re so perfect that every guys in the world like you and always tries to get your attention.”
Then the security that is driving, is fixing his tie.
“ Never you!” Goon yell at the security that is fixing his tie.
Sandy phone ring.
Then she pick up and answer, “ Hello, ma.”
“ Huh, ma, what happen?!” Sandy ask her mom with shockness.
Goon was worried and help Sandy shock. “ Huh.” he say.
----
Sandy run in to her house with P’ Goon.
Sandy run to her parent in the living room.
Goon stop then say, “ Hello, ma, pa.”
Sandy parent smile back.
“ Ma, what did you just say on the phone, and how could that happen?!” Sandy ask her mom.
“ Darling, calm down, I and your dad just see the news a minutes ago, we’re also confuse too.”
“ Huh, ma, pa, that’s true, I don’t even know that dude.” Sandy tell her parent. Her parent do believe her that she’s not those kind of girls that trying to catch rich guys, while the guys already have fiancé.
----
“ Suport! Suport! Wake up right now!” his dad knock the door hard.
Suport wake up and walk to open the door.
“ Pa, ma, what happen?” Suport ask.
Then his dad throw the newspaper to him. He catch it, but didn’t look at it.
“ Son, Port, how could this be happen, you already have darling Min ad you still like another girl?” his mom ask him.
Then he quickly look the newspaper and it said, “ Popular star, Sandy, is a gold digger, trying to catch the rich heir, Suport Mahaneesan!”
Suport open his eyes widely, “ No, no, this isn’t true, mom, dad, this is not true at all they don’t even have proof, and why would I go to see this girl for?” he tell his parent, still his dad is still mad at him. Suport was so worry that Min might take him now as a bad guy.
----
“ Thong, don’t let Min see that, she’ll start crying again.” Min mom tell Min brother, Thong.
“ Yes, mom.” he answer.
Min walk down then her mom say, “ Darling, Min, come eat breakfast.”
Min smile and come over to them to sit and eat.
She look at her brother is acting weird, like he’s hiding something from her.
“ P’ Thong, what are you doing?” Min ask, then her mom reply, “ Darling Min, your brother is just trying to scratch his leg.”
“ Oh.” Min reply.
Her brother smile utterly.
---
Sandy walk into the company that she is modeling in.
Then news reporters run over to her, “ N’ Sandy, Sandy, can you give us some information about you love line with the rich heir, Suport Mahaneesan?!” reporters ask her and was all over her, but her security help her get in the company already.
---
Sandy walk inside and everyone in their was looking at her.
“ What?!” Sandy yell, then everyone turn back to do their works.
Then May, a model that is popular, come toward Sandy.
May smile to her in a conceited way then say, “ Today, I finally know that you’re the true sangria, oh ho, you’re so worry that people will know the truth that you’re a gold digger, oh, but too late they already know.” May laugh at Sandy and use her finger and poke at Sandy’s head.
Sandy was mad, then she speak back, “ Really?! Are you sure, May, the ugly stripper, I have evidence that you went to club every night and try to catch rich mans, even old mans too, you gold digger!” Sandy yell to her face and push her in front of everyone and everyone hear what she just say to May.
May was embarrass and look everywhere and everyone was staring at her.
“ I’ll pay you back.” May whisper to Sandy then walk forward and Sandy trip her.
“ You fall? oh, ho, your not good at wearing you shoes?” Sandy ask her.
“ Sandy! You!” May yell then everyone look at her again.
May stand up and walk outside quickly.
Sandy smirk.
Then she walk into the manager room.
---
“ Sandy, you really like this?” the manager ask her.
Sandy reply, “ No, I have work here since I’m little and you think that I’m really this kind of person?!”
The manager, Peck, reply, “ No, I didn’t mean that, I want to know the truth, so that I could help you clarify this to the news reporters.”
“ P’ Peck, I have never see that dude, nor even once at all, and I don’t even know him, I will never try to snatch other girls fiancé.” Sandy explain to Peck.
Peck reply, “ Okay, N’ Sandy, I believe you.”
Sandy put her hand over Peck’s hand, “ Thanks, P’ Peck.”
Peck smile.
----
Suport rush over to Min house, and there he see Min’s mom.
“ Port, I already saw the news, and I’m sure you’re not those kind of person, but just don’t let Min see it, or else shell cry and cry, thinking that she’s not perfect enough for you.” Min mom tell Suport.
Suport reply, “ Okay, auntie.”
Min mom smile.
---
Suport walk to the backyard and see Min putting flowers into the garden vase, then he walk to her and kiss her cheek.
“ Min, can you cook me some foods to eat, because I haven’t have breakfast yet, and I just rush to over here.” Port tell her.
Min was surprise, “ You miss me that much?”
Port pause for a second then smile, “ Yes, I miss my lovely Min very much.” answer Port.
Min smile then she kiss his cheek, “ Okay, I will go cook breakfast for you, but wait, okay.”
“ Okay.” Port reply.
---
Peck come out from the company with Sandy then he tell the news reporters.
“ Today, we’ll give you the real results about this news between Sandy and Suport, Sandy has never went out with him or even have a chance to look at his face, since due to Sandy’s busy schedule, Sandy and us were shock about this news, but for real Sandy is always busy, you guys could check, from the time she come and join our industries, she’s been busy back and forth, isn’t she?” Peck explain to them. Then the reporters nod their heads and answer, “ Yes, yes, because every time we went to a party or shows we always see N’ Sandy.”
Then a reporter ask, “ Yes, we say we did see her attend events and shows, but how about does she saw Suport while she went shopping?”
Sandy then reply, “ No, because every time I went shopping I’ll go with
P’ Goon or my mom, and I’m rich enough to buy my own stuff and I’m rich enough to pay for myself.”
Peck then reply, “ This is the real result and we don’t know where did you guys get this news from, but if we found out that peoples just want to ruin Sandy’s reputation then we might will have to sue, for giving reporters false news.”
------------
“ Thank you, P’ Peck, I’ll treat you today for a lunch.” Sandy say.
Peck then smile, “ How about tomorrow, I’m free, today I’m not.”
“ Okay….” Sandy reply smiling at him then walk out.
“ I don’t know why I like you so much, Sandy.” Peck say, watching Sandy walk outside to the doors.
----
Min just finish cooking then she bring the food, and she walk past the TV and see the news, “ Today, the manager of the industries finally come out and clear Sandy and Suport issues, that it was a false news,” Peck then reply, “ This is the real result and we don’t know where did you guys get this news from, but if we found out that peoples just want to ruin Sandy’s reputation then we might will have to sue, for giving reporters false news.”
Min drop the foods, and that time Port also walk in too. Port look at her then the foods then at the TV and see the news.
Port run to turn the TV off.
“ Min, Min, this is not true at all I don’t even know this girl, nor see her before.” Port explain to Min.
Min was still shock, then she smile back, “ Port, I believe you, and I already hear the news that the news between you and her aren’t true.” Min reply.
Port smile then went to hug her and say, “ Thank you Min, for believing me.”
But for Min she don’t believe what he say is true, since Sandy is a popular star and how could he not know her, nor see her.

-----
Episode 2 Preview:
: “ Ahh! You who are you?!” Sandy yell then Port cover her mouth.
: “ Min, lets go shopping, I’ll buy you everything you want today.” Port ask Min.
: “ Peck, do you like the foods?” Sandy ask him.
: “ NO!NO! this ain’t true!!!….” Sandy yell.

-----
Episode 2
“ Really? P’ Goon, they called you for more works for me to do?!” Sandy ask Goon.
“ Yes, N’ Sandy, they like you so much that even though you have scandals like that, they don’t care.” Goon reply.
“ P’ Goon!” Sandy yell at him madly.
“ Sorry, P’ Goon will not say that again, P’ Goon sorry, really, please forgive me, okay, nah, N’ Sandy.” Goon come and hold her arm pleasing her.
Sandy turn to Goon then say, “ Okay, I forgive you.”
“ Lets go shopping, okay, nah?” Goon ask her.
“ Okay, sure.” Sandy reply.
----
“ Min, how about to make you feel better,” Port was looking around to have an idea, then he turn back, “ Min, lets go shopping, I’ll buy you everything you want today.” Port ask Min.
Min smile, “ Sure, Port.” she reply.
---
Sandy and Goon were shopping at the mall, then they went inside to a store and Sandy tell Goon, “ P’ Goon, how about you take some clothes and lets go try it out?”
“ OK.” Goon reply.
Then Sandy take some clothes and I bikini to go try on.
---
Min they also enter the same store too.
“ Port, how about you go find me something good and I’ll wait for you in the dressing room.” Min tell Port.
Port smile then reply, “ Okay, Min.”
While Min was walking to the dressing room, she turn back and see a sign across from the store saying, “ 20% off Mani’s bag!” then Min say, “ Owh, 20% off my mom likes Mani’s bag, I think I should go get her one.” then Min walk out, but Port didn’t see her.
----
Then Sandy wear the bikini. That time Port also come in too and was bringing some clothes for Min to try on.
Then Sandy say, “ P’ Goon, come out and look at me wearing the bikini.”
Then she come out and see Port, Port also see her in her bikini.
But no review of Goon coming out.
In Goon room, he was still stuck with the small strapless shirt.
“ Hoh.” Sandy open her mouth with shock.
Port make a gulp looking at her.
“ Ahh! You who are you?!” Sandy yell then Port cover her mouth.
Then Port pull her inside to her dressing room.
Then Goon finally come out but see nothing, because Sandy they already close the door.
Goon went to knock on Sandy’s door and ask, “ N’ Sandy, are you alright?!”
Then one of the girl employee come in and ask, “ Is there anything wrong?” then Port whisper to Sandy, “ Please, tell them that there is nothing wrong, or I’ll, I’ll harass you.”
Port finally stop covering her mouth and Sandy yell and scream, “ Please help! A guy come in here trying to harass me! Help!”
Then Goon tell the girl employee hurriedly go get the keys to open it.
“ N’ Sandy, are you alright, I already tell them to go get the keys don’t worry okay!” then all the girls that in the dressing room come out.
The girl employee come in and open the door then they all see Port covering Sandy’s mouth and was hugging her. Port and Sandy open their eyes widely.
“ Hoh, he harass you in your bikini?! AHH!” Goon yell.
Then Port drop his hands and run say, “ No, no, I did not harass, nor molests her, it just a mistake.”
Goon was surprise, “ Hoh! You are Suport Mahaneesan!”
Sandy was shock, Port was surprise.
That time reporters were their too, then one of the girl that come out from the dressing room tell the reporters that Sandy and Suport were in the dressing room together.
Then reporters rush in there.
Sandy, Port, and Goon was shock, how could reporters know that they’re here.
Then reporters take pictures of them.
“ Sandy, Sandy! Is it true that you and Suport really have a relationship?!”
“ Suport, Suport, please give us an answer about this?!”
“ Will you be able to let go of your fiancé Minachat Chupulehya(Min)?!”
Reporters ask them, then Min rush in to see what happen and see Port was holding Sandy’s shoulder and she was in a bikini. [to describe the bikini, it’s bottom is kind of like a short-short and the top like a bra, but she have tube top to cover her skin]
Then Port and Goon help take Sandy’s out and ask for the store employees to help get the reporters stuck in the dressing room.
The Port walk pass Min and he gave his top suit jacket to cover Sandy.
Then Min follow him, but reporters catch Min and ask her questions then the employees come out to help get the reporters away from Min.
---
Sandy came out from the restroom, wearing a dress.
“ Thank you, Suport, if there’s no you then maybe my N’ Sandy can not come out at all.” Goon tell Suport. Suport smile.
“ Hey, even though you think that you help me, but I call this not help, you’re making more scandals about me and you!” Sandy yell at Port.
“ But, I’m sorry, and I just know that you’re Sandy.” Port reply.
Sandy yell at him, “ What! I’m the popular and you just know me right now?!”
“ Yes, I just came back from England about a week ago, and for the news last time I don’t even know about it, like it confuse me.” Port explain.
Goon turn to Sandy and say, “ Yes, I just finish looking the magazine yesterday and it’s true that he just came back about a week ago.”
“ P’ Goon!” Sandy yell to Goon, then Goon cover his mouth.
---
They all walk to the parking lot, Port see Min was standing there.
“ Min!, I’m sorry, sorry, really sorry, Min for leaving you there.” Port tell Min. Min was upset and mad, but she pretend to feel relief.
Port hug her then kiss her cheeks, “ Port sorry, okay, please forgive me, okay, nah, nah.”
Min smile, “ I forgive you, but why are you coming with them?” Min ask.
“ Owh, we’re not even coming together, my car is the one next to you two car.” explain Sandy.
Then she walk to her car and Port and Min was looking at her and Goon.
Sandy slide down her car window and ask, “ Never see people in there car, or what?”
Then she drive pass them.
Min look at Port, Port was looking to Sandy’s car.

---
Episode 3 preview:
: “ Your grandpa is coming back next week, you better find a way to cover these scandals.” Port dad tell him.
: “ Port, you’ll have to marry Sandy, the girl that you have scandals with!” his grandpa tell him.
: “ Marry?!” Sandy ask.
: “ Ma, I can’t be calm like this anymore, or else Port will not care about me forever!” Min shout.

----------