Scandalous Peter Corp Dyrendal Dismissed from Leading Role as P'ek in Lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan & Mor

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It doesn't matter what kind of trouble he and Ploy are going through. He should be there for his kids even if he hates their mother. He gave them life, at least try to be a part of it.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I asked my bf if dna can be done between brothers to determine if they share the same father and he said it can as long as you know for sure he parent one of the child and if the father is not a identical twin himself. If the father is an identical twin then it is really hard to determine which guy fathered the child. DNA is pretty cool. :thumbup:

Plus like what you ladies said, donating a sperm does not mean you're a father. My bf calls his mom's second husband Dad and his real biological father "Bill" since one raised him and the other one didnt.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Is this claim like one of the excuses for Peter to abandon his fatherly duties, runs around, who knows where to film that one biker show that he said in the interview?? I remembered from the interview which was a fail one that after the show finished, he will return home to clear the issues with Ploy.

So the DNA proved that he fathered Puma?? No or yes, I think it would not matter to him if he doesn't want to be a part of his child's /children's life/lives. I think it mattered to Ploy to prove that Puma is Peter's son so talks about Puma not being Peter's child hopefully be stopped.

He is accounted for child support if they divorce each other. Those poor boys :(.

hales

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! Just wow! I feel sorry for these kids. They'll remember this growing up. The media or whoever is spreading such a nasty rumor as to question Puma's paternity is low. 

At least Ploy is here for her kids. Like Mahalo said, no matter what you're going through with your spouse, be there for your child. Parents separating is hard enough on the kids but for the father to abandon them too...smh. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't get how he says he misses them and dreams about them but would rather not face time them. Ploy isn't going to claw him through the phone. Do it for your kids at least. I have a dog and he is like my child. I miss him when I'm away from him. If it's that bad with a pet, I can't imagine being away from my two sons for almost a year, especially when they're so young and at such an adorable age.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Ploy really deserves closure on this, Peter needs to get his a$$ back and divorce or handle things and work it out, it's not fair to Ploy who is raising two young child to be faced with this kind of dumb news and not him. I find it unfair for Ploy to be the one handling all of this negative news, both are seriously adult enough to deal with their marriage life, and not run away from problems. IMO if I grew up and this was what came up when I search up my father's name, I'll never want to meet or keep in contact with him anymore. I know that he's the one that fathered you but he can't be a father to you. I hate men who still act like they're single when they're not and kids when they're adults.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
This got me thinking, even though he is not home to care for his kids, does he still provide Ploy financial support?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Super_Fan said:
The world is just not not fair sometimes..a loving father and family man like Por gets taken from his wife and child and here is Peter still living and breathing but seemingly not giving a crap about his children..a measure of a person is the love and good deeds left behind..Really think peter doesn't deserve to be father at all..
It really is unfair.

Idk about you guys, but I'm not taking Por's death very well at all. My heart sank when I learned of it, but was fine shortly after because I was never a fan anyway (I told myself). But then....the cremation came along, the tributes started coming out....and it hit me really hard last night. Por is gone forever. Life took not only Por the actor and the animal activist, but the loving son, husband and father of a beautiful family. When I see videos of his wife and daughter it breaks my heart so much. I was literally bawling my eyes out when I saw that video of his cremation service. It made me think about life, about what can happen any minute.

Peter is very stupid. All I can say is he's gonna regret what he did. He may not realize it now, but he will soon...
I'm teary as I write....sigh. How dare Peter abandon his wife and kids.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
That's what I said too, it's unfair that he was taken away so soon and here we have Peter...I heard Ploy was back on her flight job again.

Priya89

sarNie Egg
Ok I think I'm on a different boat here. I don't think Ploy is an angel...she was the one who wanted to do the DNA test...i mean a lot of her actions are calling out for attention. Peter isn't publicly going out and backlashing Ploy as what Ploy seems to be doing....i mean she might have cheated on the guy maybe thats why he turned cold. I mean Peter does have fault for running away but we can't put the blame entirely on Peter. Sometimes we shouldn't judge unless we know them both personally....

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Priya89 said:
Ok I think I'm on a different boat here. I don't think Ploy is an angel...she was the one who wanted to do the DNA test...i mean a lot of her actions are calling out for attention. Peter isn't publicly going out and backlashing Ploy as what Ploy seems to be doing....i mean she cheated on the guy maybe thats why he turned cold. I mean Peter does have fault for running away but we can't put the blame entirely on Peter. Sometimes we shouldn't judge unless we know them both personally....And  sorry to say but I saw things on how some people were wishing Peter to be dead and not Por..... no matter what the situation you shouldn't wish someone to be dead.....thats kinda to the extreme 

THEN WHY ARE YOU JUDGING PLOY!? DO YOU KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SHE CHEATED? AND WHAT THE HELL IS SHE SUPPOSE TO DO IF NOT DNA TO PROVE THE CHILD IS PETER WHEN RUMORS COMING OUT ACCUSING THE CHILD WAS NOT PETER'S?! :rant:  

:rant:  DAMN IT! What a bad start of the day for me today!   :yuck:  Sorry to other members!  :whahuh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwta-Q4wUI0

Priya89

sarNie Egg
Im not judging her but she is going to the media and putting things out there more than Peter. I'm not saying Peter is a saint either he has his own flaws but he isn't backlashing her to the media and seems to be laying low. In my opinion both of them are at fault. And besides thats my own opinion on the matter. I meant to say she "might" have, not that she did cheat on him but i also said in my conclusion that we really don't know what happened. Don't be so worked up about these things i mean its not like we know these people personally just because someone expresses a different opinion doesn't mean there is a right or wrong. In this world there will be people who will not agree with you about everything and sometimes you just have to accept that. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Priya89 said:
Im not judging her but she is going to the media and putting things out there more than Peter. I'm not saying Peter is a saint either he has his own flaws but he isn't backlashing her to the media and seems to be laying low. In my opinion both of them are at fault whether you like it or not. And besides thats my own opinion on the matter. I meant to say she "might" have, not that she did cheat on him but i also said in my conclusion that we really don't know what happened. Lol how some people could be so worked up about these things. You should learn that in this world there will be people who will not agree with you about everything and you just have to accept it. 

Is nice when you can back tracking your words and make it look like you were meant to say nice thing from the beginning :whahuh:  HAHA what a nice joke that was.

I have no problem with your so called "opinion", but when you come out and judging others and claimed your "opinion" is innocent then I do have a problem with it.  You should also know or "learned" more about the world and people's opinion when you mention about other's opinion wanting Por to be alive instead of deadbeat dad.  Is "their opinion" so "learned" to respect it so when you comment you don't come off as a rude know it all and preach others about not knowing the fact and being judgmental.  You can say you're not judging all you want now, but the truth is already out you are just as judgmental as everyone else because, like you said "we don't know the true" therefore your comment is just an assumptions so please don't accused anyone of taking side while you are no better.  You straight out says "Ploy cheated" (your own words "i mean she cheated on the guy maybe thats why he turned cold")
No one said Ploy is an angel, as of now we are taking her side verse Peter is because at least she didn't abandoned her kids. She has the guts to go public with her story and not hiding like she did something wrong.  Bravo to her for proving and throw the DNA in whomever faces that spread that rumors. 
Sorry but Peter DID went to the media to claimed his innocent, but we already sees how that turned out HAHA :loool:  So don't hate on the girl for being the media darling while Peter was not.  Good or bad at least she sending message to Peter that she not a wife to sit at home raising their kids while he's out doing god knows what. Glad she exposed the situation!  :thumbsup: 

Yes I agree, it's bad of me to get work up over your ignorance comment, I should have known better to not argue with an ignorant judgmental. Thanks for pointing that out, I won't be calling you out anymore.  :lolyup:

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
I never wished Peter dead but I just think how unfair life is when people are taken from their families but people like Peter take their family for granted..what Por would do to have one more day with his family and here's Peter wasting precious time in his children's lives riding a motorcycle with a plastic doll of a women. Por death just made me question how fate can choose to take good decent people and leave dead beat dads on this earth.

Anyways people may have judged Peter and a ploy may well have done something major we don't about but ploy is the only one defending and protecting her child's dignity. Where is Peter in all this?? i think 6 months ago people may have believed Peter was busy filming & missed his kids but after 7 months of silence i think it's time we all called bull shit on him.

You can defend Peter and say we don't know everything & that's true but we can judge on what we have seen and that's a grown ass man who's a married father of two run away from home for 7 months to ride Harley's and won't fix his own problems because he's got to wait for his mummy to come from Denmark to talk for him..his own words. Pretty hard not judge that.

Priya89

sarNie Egg
End note, my comment was made and i am not saying i am right its just a thought, but I didn't call you out or target you personally. Even if you disagree with me you can just simply state your opinion and why you think the way you do without targeting me personally. I never intentionally directed my comment on here to make someone so upset whew please just leave it at this I do not like drama or disharmony so I will apologize. Enjoy.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I don't think anyone wanted to wish him dead, we just said that it was UNFAIR for someone who really wants to be there for their child but can't and someone who still have an opportunity to be part of their children's lives but doesn't want to. And I think she's just done with all the bullshit, I would've been pissed if someone questioned my fidelity and questioned the father of my child. What if one day Puma searched up old news and saw that he wasn't Peter's child, by now it doesn't matter anymore going to the media or not because everyone's focusing on their marriage life and Peter already ruined his pap rak (rep). Not everyone can be an angel or n'ek and wait at home for their "husband" if you can even consider him her husband again. I may seem bias because I'm a woman, but seriously I respect single mom/dad because they're being both mother and father.

**off topic but this reminds me of that one scene in Dao Kiew Duen where Dao hold a press conference with all her legal money documents showing that her wealth and fortune were all gained through innocent businesses and her parents fortunes and not from doing drugs. That was the only way to save her rep and in this case I think Ploys just fed up with accusations towards her.

hales

sarNie Hatchling
Yes. Nobody wished harm onto Peter. They were just stating how unfair it is that a loving father like P'Por was taken from his daughter while someone like Peter can be with his children but choose not too. As for Ploy going to the media with a dna test, she's protecting her son from a cruel rumor. I see nothing wrong with responding to the rumors.

Off topic as well. Haha Prakaidao! That's funny. I remember that scene. It was a good way to prove her haters wrong.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Priya89 said:
Ok I think I'm on a different boat here. I don't think Ploy is an angel...she was the one who wanted to do the DNA test...i mean a lot of her actions are calling out for attention. Peter isn't publicly going out and backlashing Ploy as what Ploy seems to be doing....i mean she might have cheated on the guy maybe thats why he turned cold. I mean Peter does have fault for running away but we can't put the blame entirely on Peter. Sometimes we shouldn't judge unless we know them both personally....
I agree. I don't like how Ploy is still putting her family out there in public. She should just end things and stay quiet now that we know Peter isn't such a good father. She doesn't need to seek sympathy this way.

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
Maybe ploy has to seek publicity bc she needs news so she can have events and appearances so she can feed her family. It might seem money hungry and attention seeking but it will help pay for her kids education. Plus she's never rubbished Peter even though she's had every opputnity so far. I am not her fan club but I empathise with her situation.
My mother brought up 3 kids as a single mum. My father never really contributed to our lives. So I have strong opinions about men who don't man up and be a real father to their kids.

natia88

sarNie Egg
I just came here to say I'm seriously over her hashtag on IG (the children's name).
I hope they will find peace in them.