[SBS] You're Beautiful

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
man i didn't think i would ever start another series but this one is really goood. everytime i started anew series i would stop watching it like on episode 3 but this one kept me interested. it's sooo good and it's so kute!! lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Okay. i haven't gotten the chance to watch the eng. sub version of epi. 16 but just the raw..
anyways, i thought the last episode was alright compare to the other ones.
i mean it was Good but totally unexpected.
I totally wanted a Kiss btw TK & MN at the end but apparently, we only got a hug..):
but i guess whatever..at least it was a bit intimate. LOL xD
the only part i really thought was cute was when he touched her hand at the restaurant
or whatever it was & the ending scene :wub: lol
Oh! &The concert part :)
anyways, I TOTALLY MISS YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL xD
i know i know....but i reallllyyyy Enjoyed it ! One of the BEST Kdramas ever...
Actually it is ONE of the BEST kdramas i ever liked :D
It's so hard to let this drama go.....): i wish it had MANY episodes....
Then it'll be COOL :D lol
anyways, no matter how much i want them to make a season 2, in a way i don't because it becomes
dramatic...more than the first part & but yes, it'll be cute but i guess
it's okay where it is now already :D
So, what did you guys think about the ending?! ;)

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I feel like something in me is missing now. No more You're beautiful, Wednesday and Thursday's nights are nothing.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I loved this series. Kept me wanting to watch the next episode. Any rumors of a sequel?

myx

sArNieZ
love this drama and its ost. i've watch this whole drama in 1 day and 1 night. it's been quite a long time since i finished 1 drama within 1-2 day.

xXMzSmilesXx

sarNie Egg
OMFG I WATCHED THE WHOLE SERIES AND I"M STILL OBSSESSED WITH IT!! ONE OF THE BEST DRAMAS OF ALL TIME.
Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye has SUCH GOOD CHEMISTRY its not even funny. Anywaz Jang Geun Suk who plays Hawng Tae Kyang in this drama is soo CUTE and SEXY and Lee Hong Ki who plays Jeremy is sooo ADORABLE... he made me cry but mostly lauff and Jung Yong Hwa who plays Shin Woo iss soo handsome.. :wub: And Last BUT not lest Park Shin Hye is AWESOME IN THIS.. I SEE A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR HER!! :D

By the way YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL IS AWESOME!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
I enjoyed the drama.
It was very good.
I am hooked.
The cast is endearing Shin Woo Oppa <3
The story was involved.
And the host was great.
It's a shame he has not so well as that in Korea.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hmmm i still like this drama but somewhat got over it.
ahahaha back to my lakorns day :D lol

MizViz

sarNie Adult
This drama was pretty good, but i've seen way better...but for 2009 this drama i gotta say was one of the best..not at the very top of my list, but hey, excepts it has a position.
Yeah, i kinda got over this drama right away after it finish airing.

yav4811

sarNie Egg
I know I'm late. I just finished watching this drama and I love it!!!!!!!!! I love the soundtrack....

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
i LOVE this drama.
except i dont like jang geun suk.
i dont know why.but yong hwa and hong ki are ADORABLE!
LOVEN this dramaaa!

Falada

sarNie Adult
May I ask about Taekyung and Miyeo's parents' story? I'm interested in it. May anyone please tell me about it. It doesn't seem clear to me. 

LOL I miss You're Beautiful! 

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Falada said:
May I ask about Taekyung and Miyeo's parents' story? I'm interested in it. May anyone please tell me about it. It doesn't seem clear to me. 

LOL I miss You're Beautiful! 

Tae Kyung's mom is in love with Go Mi Nam's dad. His mom is a singer. Go Mi Nam's dad was a composer. He wrote a song for his wife (Go Mi Nam's mom) but Tae Kyung's mom thought it was written for her. She had divorced/left Tae Kyung and his dad to be with Go Mi Nam's dad. But, he was in love with Go Mi Nam's mom. Now, her parents are both dead. And Tae Kyung's mom wants Tae Kyung to sing Go Mi Nam's dad's song because she assumed it is for her.

Falada

sarNie Adult
PhoneO_5 said:
Tae Kyung's mom is in love with Go Mi Nam's dad. His mom is a singer. Go Mi Nam's dad was a composer. He wrote a song for his wife (Go Mi Nam's mom) but Tae Kyung's mom thought it was written for her. She had divorced/left Tae Kyung and his dad to be with Go Mi Nam's dad. But, he was in love with Go Mi Nam's mom. Now, her parents are both dead. And Tae Kyung's mom wants Tae Kyung to sing Go Mi Nam's dad's song because she assumed it is for her.

Thanks, PhoneO_5! :D

Taekyung's mom and Go Mi Nam's father used to date, right? Then his mother went to his father and her father went to her mother, right? And then, his mother came back to her father, and wanted him back. But his father doesn't like her anymore. But did Taekyung's parents and Go Mi Nam's parents get married? In the drama it says that they had never been married. 

Sorry for asking so much questions. Theses questions have been bugging me for these past few days, so if anyone can answer, please do, I'll really appreciate it! :D

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
^ From what I remember, Go Mi Nam's dad and Taekyung's mom never dated. She was infatuated with him but he only loved Go Mi Nam's mom. That's why he wrote a song for GMN's mom. He wanted to tell her his feelings/confession through the song. Go Mi Nam's mom misunderstood, that the song was for Taekyung's mom. She was heartbroken and died alone. (I think)

Up till the present time, Taekyung's mom still thought the song was for her, so she wanted her own son to compose the instrumentals for it.

Falada

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
^ From what I remember, Go Mi Nam's dad and Taekyung's mom never dated. She was infatuated with him but he only loved Go Mi Nam's mom. That's why he wrote a song for GMN's mom. He wanted to tell her his feelings/confession through the song. Go Mi Nam's mom misunderstood, that the song was for Taekyung's mom. She was heartbroken and died alone. (I think)

Up till the present time, Taekyung's mom still thought the song was for her, so she wanted her own son to compose the instrumentals for it.

Thanks, x0unerthanlater! :D