[SBS] Tomato

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I've never seen this series before even though I always hear about it. LOL, probably because it's older... and outdated fashion seems to make me dislike a movie... (*Meteor Garden*)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Tomato was great...I remember it being one of the very first Korean drama that I watched... I loved it and the main guy is quite handsome...

mokka

sarNie Adult
highly recommanded... this is a very good kdrama... if any of you saw the hmong dubbing one, let me tell you, this one is way better... i love it a lot... the pace of this drama moved pretty fast...there are a few time that it drags but other than that it's very fast pace (in my opinion) and it's worth the 70bucks

slee00

sarNie Adult
Do any of you know another site we can get it for cheaper? Or someone wants to get me a copy for a cheaper price? I really don't want to spend $70 but love to get a copy!

Thanks

mokka

sarNie Adult
Do any of you know another site we can get it for cheaper? Or someone wants to get me a copy for a cheaper price? I really don't want to spend $70 but love to get a copy!

Thanks

you can try ebay... they might have it....

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
highly recommanded... this is a very good kdrama... if any of you saw the hmong dubbing one, let me tell you, this one is way better... i love it a lot... the pace of this drama moved pretty fast...there are a few time that it drags but other than that it's very fast pace (in my opinion) and it's worth the 70bucks
TRUE, I agreed.
My favorite drama at all time!!! I got mine off at SF and it's 50bucks. Hmong had to cut so much and make it a new story line. I love this one way more than the Hmong one too...

the OST is good .. plus i like their mutual love relationship. it's cute ..
Me too, I love their relationship and their feelings that they had towards each other. It's just so adorable and lovely. This drama is the very first that brought me into Korean World.