[SBS] That Winter the Wind Blows

fun

Expired Sarnie
for some reason i don't reallg care about hee sun lol i find myself ff her scenes.

sec wang is very calculating. i don't know if she is nice or just pretending to be caring. i wonder why she would abandon her son. yes i know the birth secret hasn't been exposed yet but they hinted it for a brief second when he reminisced his so call mother.handed him some cash. i wonder how it will be expose.

Spain

sarNie Egg
Did they show his mother's face during the scene of her giving him money? I think I saw her face and it wasn't Secretary Wang. Am I making up stuff? Lol!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm sure it is her. aiyaya i think i will have to rewatch that episode. i swear it was her.

Spain

sarNie Egg
I just watched that scene again about 6 or so times and I'm still not too sure if it's Secretary Wang or not? Lmao! It's about 12 mins and 40 secs into episode 2. At first glance and from side view at a distance, it's not her but from the whole face view when she's sitting in the taxi, it may be her? The thick black eye lining around her eyes and curly hair is making it hard to tell.

If Soo's mother is Secretary Wang, the storyline is too good to be true! But then it may be cuz I read a spoiler from soompi forum that fans said that he have a relation with Secretary Wang.

Here's the post from soompi forum:
"hi chingus, just read an article from baidu that some Twtwb fans leaked out some scenes of ep 11 or 12. All scenes took place at the hospital. Fans said that Young will know that her real bro died and was angry with Soo that she didn't want to perform surgery. Soo was spotted outside the emergency room eyes brimming with tears as Young fainted. Also, SW has some scenes with Soo. Fans reported that SW was reading a report and broke into tears. She has some kind of relations with Soo. @@ It was all unconfirmed infos. They were written by fans who actually followed the Twtwb crew to the hospitals to watched them filming"

fun

Expired Sarnie
whether it is true or not, we will find out soon haha

i went to watch episode 2 and now it is harder to distinguish lol

mia07

Introvert
Really?? She looks different to me and I even went back to confirm it. Haha... Guess we jux gotta wait. It will be so mess'd up if it was true though.

Spain

sarNie Egg
Yeah, I hope she's not! If she is, it's too much of a fairy tale love story! Too good of a storyline!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't mind birth secret if it is done right. I don't know if they are going with a happy ending or not. They better just give an ending though. If it is similar to nice guy where it confuse the hell out of and it didnt make any sense at all, they will be hearing from a very unhappy person lol

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Is it good so far? I'm so hesitating as whether to watch it or not; but it's Song Hye Gyo's drama return after such a long time! and i love kim bum
lmao I'm already watching too many dramas ._.

fun

Expired Sarnie
this week episode i will let u know. it is a make it or break it point in kdrama lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think I am going to die waiting for next week episodes!!! 

Episode 10 and 11 literally almost killed me. When Oh Soo was begging Moo Chul to ask his sister to save Yongie. I wanted to kill MC but I was balling my eyes out. I hit the corner of my right eyes at the corner of my laptop when that whole scene played out. I wasn't kidding when I literally almost died. Oh Soo loves Yongie so much!!! And when MC sister told him the successful rate is less than 10%, he left the room and then I almost died again because I couldn't breathe. 

mia07

Introvert
Wow... the end of epi 11 left me speechless, even brought tears to my eyes. Awwww... she's starting to fall for him. At least SW is reasonable here, but I'm not sure about next week's eps. Oh Soo is so selfless, who wouldn't love him? The ex...? Urgh... the ex!

fun

Expired Sarnie
jin sora just doesn't get it. i feel that president kim should just kill her lol

I'm surprised when sw found out, i expected it to be a little more dramatic. the kissing scene at the end of the episode got me speechless. if i wqs yongie i would have felt very awkward lol or maybe she knew all along he wasn't her brother?

Spain

sarNie Egg
It's better than I'm imagining it to be! Every turn is unexpected!

I hope Secretary Wang never tells Soo that she's his mother!

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol my aunt and i had a long conversation via texting about twtwb, she said that its best if both lead just died. i loled literally. she is too invested in this drama that it is driving her insane. i get txt every week about her frustration w the drama.

Spain

sarNie Egg
Lol! Your aunt's idea's not bad! I like it! It will be another Autumn Love Story for SHK! Haha!

So, episode 14 and 15 is this week and we have to wait for episode 16 next week!? They should end it with all three episodes this week since they started with three episodes to begin with!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i don't think a happy ending is ideal either. i love happy endings but some happy endings r crappy.