[SBS] Secret Garden

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm behind :( But I will catch back up tomorrow!! JW is different & I like what goes on in his head. Sometimes I wonder if a psychologist wrote this storyline. His visions, his phobia, etc. LOL. I like seeing what is going on in his brain & what he says to the outside world too. He's so blunt & smart. But GRI can't see into his abstract thinking...@ least not yet. Hopefully after reading more of the books he loves to read, she'll understand him.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I finished 13 and 14 without subs cuz I couldn't wait anymore! LOL!

The kiss scene was...OMG!! You guys have to see. I have not been crazy about a k-drama forever! This is the first since Kim Sam Soon, who also stars Hyun Bin and made me fall in love with him.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
EPISODE 10 screencaps

Secret.Garden.E10 213_0001.jpg
the cream kissing scene

Secret.Garden.E10 172_0001.jpg
How does a man still manage to look so hot even with an umbrella? lol

Secret.Garden.E10 220_0001.jpg
HOT!! HOT!! :)

They look good in the period clothes.
Secret.Garden.E10 236_0001.jpg

Secret.Garden.E10 249_0001.jpg

Secret.Garden.E10 252_0001.jpg

If I have time I will post some screen caps from episode 12 later.
I am just dying here waiting for episode 13. Episode 12 ended on such a good note!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm thinking of watching 13 & 14 raw to see the kiss. but subs will be up tomorrow...so I might wait. Did they switch bodies again? I love how he just stares at her as she sleeps. It's scary, but it also makes my heart melt when he's so amazed by her that he does that. Secret Garden is def my top 5 K-drama.

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
gah, I just can't get enough of this drama! I love it and I love him. Its rare to see a korean drama where the guy is obsessing over the girl and not the other way around. And he's doing it in a dorky, kind of heartbreaking way rather than an annoying or creepy way lol!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
i super love this drama.Currently waiting for subs tomorrow,Ep 13.
I cant wait!They're so cute~ JW was so mean when he told the director to dont ever confess to GRI when he was in her body.
I heart heart this Korean Drama,,it's so good!It's funny when they both switched bodies but i didnt like how things were happening;)
I cant waitt,,!i love how he shows that he loves her and always confesses,she's speechless;)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Yay subs for both episodes are out and only two days before we get to see the next episode!

They've both been found out! Whats going to happen next?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, I loooooove this drama. Good thing I have something good to watch since 4 HJHKK ended. I was able to watch epi14 on my boyfriend's ps3 last night on his flat screen in HD...let me say that THAT was AWESOME!!! Happy New Year to me!

I am amazed by how he's head over heals for her and how he looks at her.

I love OSKA!

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
I hate waiting! episodes 13 + 14 are so good! The kiss was the BEST!

So happy that Seul stepped in in Episode 14 when JW and GRI were talking at the VVIP party. I think that's the best she's ever done. At first when she was talking to the other girl about how in drama there can only be one evil girl and that it's herself and you think that's her only intention but then she goes by saying how it's disrespectful to interrupt somebody who's just confessed their love. Double Thumbs up to her! I'm really rooting for her and Oska. I think even though she's trying to revenge.. she's slowly can't help but show her love and emotion when she's around oska now. Also, very happy that there is no love triangle b/t Oska, JW, and GRI. I love how Oska is always there as a true friend just to help GRI when she's hurt and how oska puts jw in his place sometimes.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I think this drama has moved up to #1 or #2 on my korean drama list. I love it. Haha they switched again. I'm so glad GRI understands him now & that she's trusting him to take care of her. And he's willing to fight for her :)

Hyun Bin is the best!! So glad he is the lead in this.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
Yay subs for both episodes are out and only two days before we get to see the next episode!

They've both been found out! Whats going to happen next?
GRI and JW will probably laugh it off and say something like.. "I was just playing with you". They always make the episode ending seem so dramatic and then beginning of next episode, it will totally not be what we expect. That's my prediction. I cant WAIT! It will be at least a week since they don't air until this weekend then half a week for the subs.... oooohhhh the agony!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
even though I don't understand what they're saying in ep 15, I loved the beginning! I feel so bad for Ji Won :( He's stuck in the elevator. The worst feeling between the two after just switching again. I actually want to cry!! And no previews for 16 :(

1/3/11
just watched ep 16 with no subs today!! I keep hearing abeoji and umma. JW's mom can't be GIR's mom, can she? or is she a past lover? omg. can't wait for subs.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
K, so does anyone else love the Sun and Oska couple?? Haha, they should twist things up a bit @ the end & have them switch bodies. I say screw the ex. Too many misunderstandings LOL.

Wow, I never knew that I didn't watch ep 15 w/subs until today. I thought I did. Well, now I'm all caught up & so sad for GIR. Her dad risked his life to save her boyfriend. Hope they don't fight over it.