[SBS] Fashion King

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha I wasted 10 minutes of my life watching this drama. I already knew it was going to be bad. My aunt only watched it for Yuri. She is a SNSD fan but she doesn't like any of their songs. She likes them because they are beautiful. I had a heated argument with her about SNSD and since I am under her roof, I don't say anything anymore. I thought I was going to die at the google concert lol. In front are Sones and in back are Elfs lol Elfs were yelling at Sones bc they kept getting up. I thought there was going to be a war.

I didn't even like the storyline to begin with. The acting was poor. That was why I gave up. I watched my aunt waiting for it weekly. She talks about it all the time. I normally put on headphones lol yet she still blah blah blah hahaha. And it is very satisfying to see her all mad about this drama. Haha.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Haha I wasted 10 minutes of my life watching this drama. I already knew it was going to be bad. My aunt only watched it for Yuri. She is a SNSD fan but she doesn't like any of their songs. She likes them because they are beautiful. I had a heated argument with her about SNSD and since I am under her roof, I don't say anything anymore. I thought I was going to die at the google concert lol. In front are Sones and in back are Elfs lol Elfs were yelling at Sones bc they kept getting up. I thought there was going to be a war.

I didn't even like the storyline to begin with. The acting was poor. That was why I gave up. I watched my aunt waiting for it weekly. She talks about it all the time. I normally put on headphones lol yet she still blah blah blah hahaha. And it is very satisfying to see her all mad about this drama. Haha.
Yea the drama was really bad glad u only wasted 10 min of ur time while the rest of us wasted hours just watching this damn drama!! Haha thinking about this drama makes me mad Ergh hate it so much I just want to freak out and destroy the people who introduce this drama in the first place!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i am so glad i did not even bother to watch this drama from the start b/c i would be fuming mad for days after the finale!!! i don't know what the heck the writer was thinking...but this drama was a mess and the ending was just lame... even though i didn't watch it, i still thought it might be worth my time to keep up with recaps, but my god... waste!!

mylove.

sarNie Egg
I didn't watch this drama but my aunty did and when she saw the finale she went crazy. I kind of read the spoiler and thought it was pretty stupid how it ended that way. Then again people should have expected it because it's the same writer as the What I Did in Bali.

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg don't even get me started with what happened in bali lol I didn't even know but I guess my instant was correct. I watched fashion king here and there bc my aunt had it on in the living room. I usually play with my phone.haha

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
First episode started out some what good. I couldn't get through second episode. I didn't like the way the storyline is heading and the characters' roles. Though, I like Shin Se Kyung's acting, the main female lead.

neena

sarNie Adult
really? i wanted to strangle her towards the ending because she was the most indesicive lead female ever! LOL

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I hate this drama gah didn't get it at all.......I found everyone in this drama weak and very stubborn...

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
this drama got to be one of the worst ending for me.
i was piss as hell how the writer kill the lead guy off.